[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The air feels electric, the wind prickling at her skin. Even thought Kite has her back, gliding over the water's surface without by her side makes her feel oh so vulnerable.[break][break]

"Have you ever faced Kyogre before, Miss Eva?"[break][break]

The titan's presence is felt far before they appear, dark clouds crowded upon the horizon as gentle cascades of light ripple along the seams. There within the gathering storm must be the legend that they seek, a pokemon that she wishes ever so desperately to help.[break][break]

Seated upon her shoulders is a pixie, remaining rather silent for the situation that their ward hopes to get into. And they regard the woman with a brisk nod, attention clearly dragged out to the seas as they search for slivers of aggression brewing under the waves.[break][break]

"The last time I tried with Isaac, we almost..." Succeeded wouldn't exactly be the word she's looking for. "Well, they were calm for a moment."[break][break]

Part of her wonders if they had actually managed to reach Kyogre in that state of mind.[break][break]

"If Mes can do it again, maybe...?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
fathom || c
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 6:35:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A permanent tension ached in Eva’s shoulders. She still couldn’t figure out how she let Eris talk her into letting her go find Kyogre with her. Of course, Eva feared for her well-being, but she also recognized the genuine worry she had for the sea beast. In a way, Eva wished she shared Eris’ sentiments. Her patron’s ‘worry’ influenced her own. It was more of a selfish need for control than one that desired to help the titan find peace. Their rampage disturbed the balance If left unchecked, Sea!Hoenn may become their Hoenn. [break][break]

“Yes, we have,” we - because she was never alone, not anymore, “It’s never pretty, Eris,” that was her way of warning the child. It likely wouldn’t turn out the way she hoped, “They’re two ancient beings with a long history of conflict. I fear Rayquaza doesn’t recognize Kyogre’s pain,” a heavy sigh, a practiced one that dictated her exhaustion over the subject, “All they see is unchecked chaos that needs to be contained,” bite first, ask questions later. [break][break]

“The quicker we can calm Kyogre, the better. That may give Rayquaza pause.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
fathom || c
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 8:49:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]We, not I. The bond that exists between a legendary and their avatar is something that both mystifies and terrifies.[break][break]

"Do you always hear them?" It's a quiet voice, a pained frown. "Do they ever take over? Like your mind just isn't yours?"[break][break]

A memory of as crystals and black sludge consumed his existence.[break][break]

Reaching up towards her shoulder, it doesn't take long before Mesprit takes her hand.[break][break]

"We'll try our best. But Walsh-"[break][break]

The ocean churns, sea foam lapping at her ankles as they draw closer to their destination. Unease begins to bubble in her chest: Perhaps, originating from her own, but quickly being added onto and amplified by the pixie. Deep beneath the surface, something stirs, a haunting lullaby woven amidst the waters.[break][break]

Nature unbound, a rush of power that thrums at her fingertips. The waves begin to break in rhythm, water pouring off the back of a surfacing titan. Oh, the folly of man to test their luck -[break][break]

Escaping once had been a miracle created by gods. The second would have to be one created with her own two hands.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
fathom || c
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 3:04:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eris’s question made her pause to think for a moment. Was it always? Had she ever truly tried to disconnect herself from her patron? Eva had never felt a reason to. Not yet, at least. The very few times she has used her Sygna Suit were the closest thing to disconnection. Even then, Rayquaza lingered, their disapproval palpable. [break][break]

“I don’t always hear them, but I do feel them. Sometimes it’s a tickle and sometimes it’s overwhelming. They’ve never controlled me though,” Rayquaza’s influence was strong and it shaped the way she saw the world sometimes, but it was never controlling. [break][break]

Eva would have felt much better being able to talk out a strategy to calm Kyogre when they appeared, but there wasn’t enough time. The titan rose from the deep, an ominous dark shadow materializing into the god of the sea. Eva’s eyes grew wide, but not panicked. This wasn’t their first meeting, and it likely wouldn’t be their last. [break][break]

The pupil of a large red eye dilated, fixated on the familiar blonde human and child they had seen before. They were growing tired of these games. The sea was theirs, their sibling had no right here. Kyogre wasted no time breaching, recklessly lunging at them with DOUBLE EDGE and malicious intent.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
fathom || c
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 3:08:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What changes are evoked when one commits themselves to a pact with a god? What does one sacrifice for a deity's hidden goals? What if one day, they all change and leave not even a shred of who they once were to her? What if one day, she pays the price and forgets everything about them?[break][break]

The longer she walks this path, the more these questions begin to loom. Even if just reduced to a whisper in the back of her mind as she waltzes with danger, this thrum of her heart cannot be stilled.[break][break]

"Miss Eva!"[break][break]

As Kyogre lunges, the ocean heeds its call, rising like the walls of an impregnable aquatic fortress. In what seems like a futile struggle, Kite unleashes a Twister that is far dwarfed by the height of these waves. And yet, just as it seems like Eris might just be consumed by the turbulent waters, a bright shimmer of pink envelopes and Protects them from the surge.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
fathom || c
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 3:38:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“Eris!” Eva reached out, panic dipping into her belly as the waves tried to swallow Eris whole. She knew this was a terrible idea. Beneath the churning waves, the shimmering pink PROTECT of her little companion steeled Eva’s nerves. She was well protected . . . for now. [break][break]

Rayquaza’s AIR LOCK battled with the sea titan’s billowing storm clouds. The emerald dragon’s roar echoed across the sky like thunder. Amidst the dark cumulus cloud, electricity popped and crackled to life.[break][break]

“Back away!” Eva screamed over the shouts of the waves. [break][break]

An ear splitting crack of THUNDER fell from the heavens, seared the whale’s back and elicited a deep roar from the depths of its belly. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
fathom || c
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 8:06:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]As thunder splits the sky, the lightning draws a shape beyond the tempest's eye. And yet, the titan will not yield. The ocean continues to rage against them, a furious competition as to whose will might break first.[break][break]

Perhaps, it shall be her own as she is tossed about in the domain of the divine. But considering the fact that she had been the one to request this venture, she simply cannot afford to crumble.[break][break]

"Mes, I need to know."[break][break]

The first time she'd been in a situation like this, it had just been a brief moment, but through the pixie's powers, she had felt something. And thought Mesprit might give her a questioning look, they will not refuse her request, lending her heart a brief glimpse into that of Kyogre's.[break][break]

Beyond the endless madness that drives this leviathan, buried deep under the joy of being uncaged and rage of being disturbed. There, in the eye of the heart's storm, cries panic.[break][break]

A frail thought that they simply aren't in control.[break][break]

As Kyogre flinches from the lightning strike, Kite regains his flow within the water, doing his best to stick to the surface and remain above the waves. Even so, that seems a little hard when the leviathan fires an Ice Beam at Rayquaza and begins to glow a deep blue.[break][break]

"We can help them."[break][break]

In the most superficial senses, a bandaid over the larger problem they face. Mesprit chirps but their grasp on her shoulder is tight. The last time they had tried this, it had been the combined efforts of two legends. To place the burden of the task upon the shoulders of only one is bound to take a greater toll, and Eris pauses for a moment to look at the pixie.[break][break]

"Can't we?"[break][break]

Silence is their answer, eyes closed as they tilt their head. Then, their barrier lifts.[break][break]

Shimmers of pink dance across the bubbling sea, a Mystical Power surging forth as the pixie begins to tug on the threads of fate. The thrum of her heart makes one thing certain, one chance is all that she'll get. Her hands press against her Mantine's back, her weight lowered before the waves knock her off.[break][break]

Until Mesprit soothes the beast, she must survive on her own.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
fathom || c
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 3:54:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva can feel the Dragon’s mess of emotions flow through her. The rage, the worry, the need for submission, the pain when the ICE BEAM raked across their scales, cut short by billowing flames of the FIRE BLAST that blossomed from their open jaws. [break][break]

This wasn’t the first encounter with the titan. Frustration was an emotion easily aroused by their multiple failed attempts to soothe their brethren's rage. Eva caught a glimpse of confusion from her patron, concerned as to why they thought any of this necessary. They had lived in peace for so long - why now? Were they that upset about the loss of their avatar? Surely they knew the mortal would only be around for fraction of time compared to their ancient and everlasting lifespan. They would have lost her eventually. [break][break]

For a moment the dragon reflected on losing their chosen. It wouldn’t hurt, but it would frustrate them having to start the search all over again. [break][break]

They gathered a sudden sense of realization from her, like a bright spark that lit up the dark for only a moment, “I think I know what’s wrong,” she hesitated to commit to the answer, but encouraged Rayquaza to help keep the titan still while Mesprit attempted to sooth them. [break][break]

ORIGIN PULSE shot towards them as DRACO METEORS fell from the sky to intercept. They would protect Mesprit while they did their work. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,725 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
fathom || c
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 4:26:30 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]When focusing on soothing, Mesprit doesn't have the ability to prevent the emotions from leaking out. It is like attempting to contain an ocean within a small jar, or lightning within a glass bottle. For a moment, their hearts are bound within the howling storm.[break][break]

Endless jubilation. Revelry in power that is theirs yet simultaneously not. There is no sadness in the loss of an avatar that can be untangled from this overwhelming surge of freedom. Or perhaps, there was never any to begin with. In the face of one that wishes for them to yield, they refuse to conquered and thrash against the oppression.[break][break]

Are you scared of the storm?[break][break]

A voice that murmurs soft amidst the whistle of wind.[break][break]

The gods really are rowdy today, huh Eri?[break][break]

A warmth that bubbles like foam upon the restless waves, embracing and sheltering her from the bitter cold of pouring rain.[break][break]

"Песенку тебе я спою. Баюшкины баю, баю~ ♪"[break][break]

Utterly foolish or impossibly brave. There is traces of bravery gleaned from this melody. From the quiet whispers of a mother soothing her child with a lullaby amidst a storm. From the resounding cries of a woman that worries for her amidst this storm.[break][break]

"Земля она то вертится, Глазки закрываются~ ♫"[break][break]

It's a little off. The pronunciation, the tones. Only further messed up by the rough traversal against the uneven waters.[break][break]

"Песенку тебе я спою. Баюшкины баю~ ♪"[break][break]

There is no magic behind her words, nor power bestowed by legends. Yet, it still carries the fervent wish of a child that had once been lulled by this tune: That this rampaging titan would find comfort in this song too.[break][break]

"Глазки закрываются..."[break]
Don't worry, I'll be here.
[break]

Mesprit claps their hands, cooing as they look to the skies. For a moment, it seems like the rain has begun to slow. And it's only when it's reduced to a mere drizzle that they are able to truly see.[break][break]

Dark clouds still seek to swallow the sun but at the very least, bits of its warmth still manage to reach through the cracks. There before them is the leviathan that watches with wariness, with anger at how another dares to step upon their territory. And yet, there is still a madness that silently lurks behind that flicker of lucidity.
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission || lullabye

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights