Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 19:05:53 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
The way the cave’s layout changed depending the time of day and the corresponding tide level in relation to that was interesting, nothing groundbreaking or that revolutionary but an interesting quirk of the cave and the region as a whole in of itself.

Eva was here to see how that sort of thing affected the Pokémon and what sort of Pokémon thrived in this environment. Of course there was already data on that but with how things went nowadays there wasn’t much telling what Pokémon actually showed up and which might have migrated out. Hoenn has had quite the changes to its environment.

She was not alone during her expedition; Eva had requested that Songbird accompany her. Why exactly? Well if Eva was busy working on her research the last thing she wanted was for unwanted hooligans to bother her so that’s where her friend would come in.

That and Eva was pretty sure the woman was trying to add more Pokémon to her collection and this was her destination so it worked out anyway. ”Right here should be good.” The dark-haired woman spoke, stopping her walking. ”Typically Spheal and their evolution line was found here but let’s see what it’s like now.”

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 20:02:12 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
but i'm not afraid of love

[attr="class","starrytext"]it was fascinating seeing someone so engrossed within their work. it reminded her of her brother. which is why songbird had to accompany the head scientist. she didn't need the woman overworking herself. that was practically a reminder to her brother and the love he had for his work--for this region.

she wanted to know if head scientist dumont, too, shared that same love her brother did. which is another reason why songbird came aside from serving as a bodyguard. she was here to study the woman more then she her research. "is that so?" she said in surprise. "did you always have such a love for pokemon, dumont?" it was just surprising. "your love for science could truly reshape the meaning of rocket, professor dumont." songbird chuckled.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
looking for a alolan ninetails + jynx, maybe froslass (?).
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#f07777;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;border-bottom:1px solid #cf3f3f;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 21:39:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GEODUDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sand veil[break]
smack down / stone edge / rock polish / self-destruct
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CRYOGONAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / levitate[break]
reflect / ice beam / recover / freeze-dry
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 22:15:49 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
That was a question that Eva honestly hadn’t been asked in a while. A lot of people were interested in the root of why she decided to get into this line of work but not many asked her this. ”I suppose I did.” She couldn’t think of a time in her life where she didn’t have this curiosity, this adoration for the magical creatures.

”I wouldn’t be standing here today if it wasn’t for them. They simply wonderful creatures! what's not to love?” Her two main Pokémon had been by her side since she was a child and have saved her on multiple occasions throughout the woman’s life.

”If it doesn’t in some way I’m not doing my job right.” Eva laughed, her attention quickly being grabbed by nearby Pokémon. ”Well look at this!” The woman took off without much warning, leaving Evelyn behind.

”A Geodude and Cryogonal?! Interesting! I wonder if the rock Pokémon will go deeper into the cave during the high tides. And I didn’t expect to see a Cryogonal here either.” As she wrote down some notes the scientist would turn to Evelyn. ”Either of these Pokémon catch your fancy?” Eva wasn’t interested in catching them but Songbird might.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 22:38:02 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]songbird stared briefly. the cryogonal did fancy her interest. it's sheen skin glistened. it was well-polished, perfect for what she was looking for. with a pokeball in hand, she'd toss it onto the field. "gothitelle, flatter it." upon calling forth her dark beauty. gothitelle would merely wander over to the cryoganal and began to use FLATTERy upon it.

it became so flustered that, in the midst of it all, it became confused. "here we go." and the simple toss of an empty ball would come to absorb the ice-type. an easy catch with little effort. the pokemon was, too, spared from harm. "good job, gothitelle." and back to dumont. "i liked it, the cryoganal fancied me with its beauty. it had something special to it that i want to pull out." it had potential, she was going to find that potential and grab it.

"why would they go deeper into the cave because of a high tide?" she asked out of curiosity. pondering the question that was spoken not too long ago.

[attr="class","ooc"]

catching cryoganal.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;border-bottom:1px solid #cf3f3f;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 23:46:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWINUB APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow cloak[break]
blizzard / mud bomb / ice shard / mist
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RYPHERIOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / lightning rod[break]
rock blast / drill run / scary face / megahorn
[break][break]

[break]
Songbird successfully captures the cryogonal!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 2:04:17 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Nice catch.” She congratulated the Silph on the way she handled the Cryoganal. Not many people would say that a Pokémon like Cryogonal has any real beauty too it or having something special they want to pull out. Well considering who they were talking about this wasn’t that much of a surprise given that the woman wasn’t as shallow as many others were.

The dark-haired professor was a bit surprised that Evelyn would ask about something she had brought up earlier. ”Oh that?” Eva began to speak, motioning toward the shallow bit of water nearby where they were standing.

”In an attempt to avoid the water that will fill the cave during the high tide, Pokémon will go deeper into the cave due to there being more elevation the further you go so they can avoid the water.” Eva explained, noticing more Pokémon that showed up.

”And look at this!” She approached one of them without much of a care to her own safety. ”A Rypherior! Now what are you doing here big boy?!” And as soon as that distracted her, she spotted the Swinub as well. ”Oh and what a cutie you are too!” Eva would then turn to Evelyn.

”What about these two? Either of these interests you?” The whole interaction was very confusing for the two wild Pokémon.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 7:12:54 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]as gothitelle returned to her side. they listened intently to her explanation. that was something songbird never knew. truly, there was something new to learn everyday. "wow!" starry-eyed, hands clasp together as she showed amazement in 's knowledge. "that's so amazing! and this caves extends?!" this place was like magic when, in actuality, it was just science.

regardless, songbird saw this place as otherworldly. "oh!" she was caught off guard by the rhyperior. "gothitelle, please acquire me the rhyperior!" many people would find this creature ugly and sluggish, but songbird had the ability to make something out of nothing. in gothitelle's attempt to FLATTER the rhyperior. the rocky creature was smitten by gothitelle's words and beauty. she made him feel so flustered through her flattery that the beast couldn't defy her.

he was confused. "pokeball." songbird casually uttered, tossing it at the rhyperior. he was absorbed. "this pokemon is, also, beautiful!" she stated with a casual smile. "welcome aboard, rhyperior..." she spoke to the pokeball. caressing it softly with a motioning curve of her palm upon the ball, she'd hug it toward her heart, "please protect me." she began to hum a melody. gothitelle listened, merrily humming along to her trainer's song. remembering that this was the reason she became songbird's partner.

songbird took a sigh of relief. "please teach me more, miss dumont!" songbird requested. eyes full of interest and wonder. "i want to understand pokemon more. it's important if i want to use my songs to bring humans and pokemon together!" this was an opportunity she couldn't pass up.

[attr="class","ooc"]

catching rhyperior.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 7:51:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAROWAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / rock head[break]
bone club / stomping tantrum / endeavour / bone rush
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SMOOCHUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / oblivious[break]
heart stamp / psychic / copycat / perish song
[break][break]

[break]
Songbird successfully captures the Rhypherior to protect her!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 16:27:11 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Evelyn’s enthusiasm was cute, it even made Eva smile. Most people got bored whenever topics like this were brought up so finding someone who genuinely appeared to want to learn more about the world around her was nice. She watched the Silph handle the Rhyperior in a similar way to how she dealt with the Cryogonal from earlier.

The method she was using to capture Pokémon definitely seemed way easier than the way most people did it. You just get them in a trance and throw your pokeball at it. Simple, effective and Eva loved it, anything to make things faster and easier.

Eva watched curiously as Evelyn spoke and hummed to the capsule that held the Rhyperior in. She hadn’t seen anyone do this sort of a thing before so of course, she was curious. Eva would then blink at Evelyn’s request and the Silph's follow up before smiling and responding.

”Sure I’ll teach you whatever you want to know.” The woman nodded, though there would be a catch to it. ”As long as you’re willing to help me out when I need an assistant then we got a deal.” Of course Eva would be willing to teach with no strings attached but she could use someone reliable to help her out when she needed it.

”Nothing too crazy or anything of the like. Just if I need someone to test out a new device I’ve been working on or help me while doing field research, stuff like that.” In the corner of her eye she caught a Pokémon watching them, a Smoochum to be exact.

”Like for example If that Smoochum was up to no good I’d leave it up to you to deal with it. You have such a gentle way of handling Pokémon that it’d be better you than me.” She grinned, ignoring the other mon that appeared. This really wasn't different from what the girl was already doing.

skip! Searching for: Golurk, Excadrill, Steelix, Glaceon, Weavile, Aurorus
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 11:16:15 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"by all means, it's a deal!" songbird uttered with glee. rose-colored cheeks and a genuine smile overtaking the female's casually professional demeanor. pointing out the smoochum, songbird was overtaken by its utter adorableness. "gothitelle, please obtain that smoochum for me as well." gothitelle, without question, maneuvered in to FLATTER the smoochum. as she done so, songbird would speak with eva.

"you seem to know a lot eva. i'm really fascinated by your work. how did someone as bright and knowledgeable like you become a member of team rocket?" she asked with curiosity. it was hard to understand why there were so many who joined rocket. it wasn't her place to pry, but she needed to know.

as gothitelle was done, she'd utilize a pokeball to ensnare. capturing the smoochum. afterwards, her attention was brought back to the scientist.

[attr="class","ooc"]

catching smoochum.

[/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 19:45:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GLACEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow cloak[break]
icy wind / hail / ice shard / bite
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ONIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sturdy[break]
smack down / dig / stone edge / iron tail
[break][break]

[break]
Songbird successfully captures the Smoochum, mwah!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Field Trip [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 6:30:42 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Oh boy now we have the real ass question. Eva wasn’t the type who enjoyed getting all personal and talking about history and the like. Given their line of the work and what organization they were a part of divulging information about one’s self never seemed like a good idea.

But Eva was in a particularly good mood and this Silph seemed like the type that would turn into a regret so why not? The professor wondered if the other ones were like this if it was just her. No, it probably was just her; the other ones were probably a pain in the ass in their own uniquely fucking annoying way.

”To give you the sort a simple answer I was essentially scouted by someone who recognized my talent. And the offer was appealing enough for me to take the job.” She explained and as she did so she noticed a Glaceon nearby. Finding the Pokémon worthy of adding to her team Eva decided to try and capture the Pokémon.

But instead of fighting it she wanted to try something else. ”It wasn’t just money by the way. Heaven knows I don’t need money. But it was the ability to work to my heart’s desire, freedom.” Eva further explained as she pulled something out from the pack she had with her.

Within it rests a box which contained specialized foods that she prepared just for something like this. ”C’mon then little one, let’s see if this will work.” She offered the food over to the Glaceon which at first was very defensive, ready at a moment’s notice to attack the woman.

Cautiously it walked closer to the woman; every step it took closer Eva could feel the air around her getting colder. The Pokémon sniffed the food a few times before taking a bite. Finding it tasty the Pokémon continued and as it did so Eva began to pet it.

It was a success and with that Eva would try and capture the Pokémon in its elated state, promising the Pokémon to give it more of the treats if it wanted to come along with her.

”What about yourself, huh? How did such a reasonable and pleasant young lady such as you get involved with rocket?” She spoke as if she was much older than the other woman which wasn’t the case at all.

Capture attempt on Glaceon!