Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
A Trip Beyond [S]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 16:51:23 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Here, once more, was this concept of someone - humanity? - creating Pokemon. She knew it was possible - she herself had contributed to the creation of several Type:Nulls for Rocket, not to mention Genesect - and the futuristic paradoxes were clearly robotic: the human imagination had conjured them.[break][break]
But as Nomi gazed up at Regice, she couldn't help but wonder who, specifically, could have designed such a creature. Had they been a scientist - or academic - like she was? And what was their original purpose in doing so?[break][break]
"What does it call you?" She wondered, watching Howard float down to her level once more. "Does it have a special...designation, for you?"[break][break]
He existed in that liminal space between God-blessed and regular person. The matter of Avatarship was a complicated one. Why some Pokemon chose their humans quickly, while others waited, she did not know. The mind of a God was a mystery she desperately wanted to peer into, and better understand. If that were even possible, of course.[break][break]
She'd never been good at accepting the impossible.[break][break]
Once he was secured, she focused on teleporting them back to the Rocket submarine. She trusted the Unown to bring Regice along. Sure enough, all of them reappeared a few moments later in the laboratory, as if they had never left at all.[break][break]
"You get used to it," she smiled. "Defying gravity, I mean."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Social[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
A Trip Beyond [S]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 18:00:08 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You do?" Howard looked queasy at the prospect. "I'm so sorry."

Sorry that she had gotten used to it, at least. It was a weird experience, like being sucked through a straw while being used to power a microwave. Dimension hopping was like that. The human body wasn't meant to exist beyond its natural confines, and each time life hopped through gashes in reality, it trembled.

He trembled. Was something watching them in there? He considered asking Nomi about it in detail.

Nah. She'd think he was insane. He shelved the thought and vowed to forget it. Maybe if he didn't think about it for a long time, he could convince himself that it was nothing.

"A designation?" Howard scratched his chin and looked at it. Nomi's assessment was correct; it was a marvel of engineering. Ancient powers had combined to create this construct. Even with the Unown translation, the admin had little to say on the matter.

"Let's see..." He turned back to her and smiled. "I suppose that would be 'trainer', wouldn't it?"

⠞⠗⠁⠊⠝⠑⠗ It raised its arms and flashed.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Trip Beyond [S]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:51:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven