March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Rare Find [M]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 1:50:15 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Even the mighty Gigalith backed down upon seeing and hearing Treble vibrating like a rattlesnake, the Kommo-o calming down to a relaxing massage once they had passed the rock-types. June's coughing fit drew Shalin's attention immediately. "You okay?" she asked out of concern. "We can try to use Treble to bust our own way out of here if you ever feel overwhelmed. That or find an offshoot to rest in where the air isn't so sulfurous."

After she was sure June was okay, the girl continued westward into a small, maze-like tunnel network that wasn't too difficult to figure out her way through, particularly with the aid of her MAP. The deeper she went, the more she could trust it. "I don't doubt that," the Captain agreed. "If it's anything like the Sceptilite and Beedrillite, though, there's going to be a... very angry and powerful Pokémon down there. Knowing this place, we'll probably need some water Pokémon to help. I've got... one." Keimi's skin would dry out quickly in such an inhospitable locale; she would need to ration the Greninja's use carefully.

The explorer hummed as she made her way to the tunnels' northwest end, taking a peek around a corner as they descended to the next level below. "Based on the black and red color, it's one of two: either a Tyranitarite or a Houndoominite. I actually have one of each at my Romping Grounds, so I'll be able to use whichever one it winds up being."

Shalin led the way down the tunnel to the third below-ground level. If June followed her, she might feel choking embers as she breathed, the Captain and her Kommo-o only staying in the room for a few seconds before retreating upstairs. "June, on second thought, we might need those water Pokémon now, given you could probably fry Magikarp in there." Without the aid of a water Pokémon, the explorers' life expectancy in that bubbling-hot chamber would be measured in minutes. She held Keimi's Poké Ball in hand and clicked its switch. From within emerged a Greninja that hopped around on all fours rather than standing upright. Like the Kommo-o, the water-type wore a saddle on his back. "We're gonna have to work fast. I could have sworn I saw two more fragments down there."

Houndoominite Fragments: 2

{PC: 8}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Grimmie       Houndoom       Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Letheia       A!Ninetales    Good
Mia           Glaceon**      Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Keimi         Greninja       Good

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights