[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in a dingy, unkempt butchery. A grisly man with bloodied apron stares at you with a butcher's knife. On the table, several live Slowpoke lay on their bellies. They stare at you too, though their eyes remain listless and unaware.[break][break]

"don't just stand there like a stupid sudowoodo. work!" The man slams his knife down on the table, slicing a Slowpoke's tail clean off.[break][break]

On a nearby kitchen counter, there are knives waiting for you.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Chop or cook the tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Abstain or defy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
RKS: ollie & illie #2
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 9:09:59 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Ollie's from Kanto, so he's well-aquainted with the sight of SLOWPOKE TAILS. He'd grown up with the delicacy, sharing them once with on a cold, winter afternoon.

[break][break] But there is nothing warm or comforting at the sight of this. The blood splashed butcher's apron makes him wince, alongside the butcher's knife.

[break][break] He flinches as the man shouts, cutting the Slowpoke Tail clean off.

[break][break] Ollie glances at .

[break][break] He mouths: 'What should we do?'

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 0:54:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she feels her stomach lurch at the sight unfolding before them. the sound of the knife slicing through the slowpoke's tail is enough for her to gag, just barely swallowing back her breakfast from spilling out right onto the floor.

and her eyes meet ollie's, though they're watery and pained.

she can't do this.

it's too much...

"no."

her voice sounds a little off at first, as if it's surprising that it even came out at all. after a moment, it returns, stronger than before.

"no way in hell am i doing that."

delicacy or not, it's fucked up and she won't stand for it.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 0:55:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Your defiance angers the grisly man. He directs his butcher's knife at you at an accusatory angle.[break][break]

"you know what you signed up for. if you won't help me meet quota, then i'll just add you to it!" Like an Ursaring, the butcher attacks you with his knife. "heck! those alien shits might give me a bonus!"[break][break]

The Slowpoke remain on the table, staring ahead with vacant looks.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 5:47:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 5:52:03 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

Though he would've probably done whatever said, he's secretly glad that she agrees with him. Killing Slowpoke tails for sport - or even for food - just made his stomach turn in an uneasy way.

[break][break] Unlucky for them, though, the Butcher doesn't agree. He shouts at them, spittle flying from his fat lip, and Ollie winces.

[break][break] "H-hey, we can talk about .. oi!"

[break][break] When the Butcher throws a knife at them, snarling, Ollie grabs Illie and ducks them both down from the damaging weapon. He snaps his head behind him, eyes wide as he notices the notch it's made in the wall.

[break][break] "W-well, let's go Illie!"

[break][break] The Head Ranger is quick to leap away when the opportunity presents itself, dissolving into the next portal.

[break][break] The sight that greets them next is... breathtaking. Or it might be, with the open skies and endless sea, if not for the sight of withered Crystablooms around the island.

[break][break] As a Ranger, Ollie is - of course - drawn to the pokemon that lays beneath the shore. Wisps of something malevolent and untamed ripple outwards from it's cream-colored body but Ollie is unafraid. He'd touched many a feral pokemon before.

[break][break] "Aw, c'mon buddy. It'll be okay..."

[break][break]
HELP THE SHADOW PERSIAN

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 5:58:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the butcher reacts as well as she expects, which isn't well at all. spittle flies toward them and before the knife can hit either of their bodies, ollie grabs her and steers them toward another portal.

she takes one last look at the slowpoke, a feeling of helplessness rising, before the scene changes...

and they're settling on a lakeside beach instead, withered crystablooms barely perking up at their arrival. it's beautiful, still, despite the decaying flora.

something tugs at her from the lake, begging and yanking on her body for her to drift to the water, but ollie has other ideas.

he settles, instead, beside the immobile persian. she follows him blindly, though a slight distance is kept as a shadowy energy seems to leak slowly from the persian like faint clouds of smoke.

"will it be alright?"

could she heal it if she tried? or is it past the point of return?

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:11:49 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to assist the immobile Shadow Persian. As you tend to its sorry state, an odd will-o-wisp appears. It flutters about the feline and as it does, the Shadow Persian begins to rise to its four paws.[break][break]

Like a puppet, the Persian takes a step forward stiffly... before attacking you all with a SHADOW RUSH or FRENZY PLANT.[break][break]

You watch the wisp plunge into the lake without making a splash.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defend yourself.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:13:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves on an advanced space ship. Around you stars and space debris sprawl out in incredible kaleidoscopic vistas. Upon investigation, the ship's notes and instruments seem to be seeking the "ascended hall of origin".[break][break]

Eventually, your out of world experience is interrupted by a violent rocking of your vessel and blaring alarms. A large hand-like being crushes a part of your ship as if in search of you and your friends.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let one of you be taken.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 6:52:58 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

It's irrelevant. It doesn't matter how expert Ollie's hands are from the years of him being a ranger alongside ; it doesn't matter how much of 's healing powers would be able to rouse it. The Persian comes back to life and there is a brief moment of respite, before suddenly the wild cat is growling and snarling with all the vehemence of a ruined beast, it's fangs sinking deep into Ollie's forearm.

[break][break] Panic suddenly rises fast and true in Ollie's chest, reminded of that moment on the shores of that mythical island, from the time that resurrected Nugget.

[break][break] And just like that day, the Persian disappears the second the wisp disappears into the sea, and the world vanishes as the simulation shifts into the next stage.

[break][break] Ollie can still see the nightmare behind his eyes when the pixels spread into a nighttime sky. He looks down at his arm and finds nothing, no gash-wound where it should be.

[break][break] It's jarring to say the least.

[break][break] "Where... where are we?" he asks, brow furrowing. "Woah!"

[break][break] Suddenly the ground lurches from beneath. And then there is a massive hand reaching for them.

[break][break] Ollie is quick to react. The ship rocks with the heavy weight of his Venusaur, who's vines reach out towards the hands with a PROTECT.

[break][break]

FIGHT BACK

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rks

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 18:04:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]even with good intentions, the worst still comes like clockwork. she cannot stop the inevitable as the persian begins to attack, spurred on by an odd will-o-wisp and made to dance on strings.

the scene shifts before they can do much else and she frowns as the persian collapses once more before their surroundings full change.

what is this simulation, really?

they're on a spaceship now, and she feels a newfound sense of dread begin to cling to her bones. it's sharp, demanding, almost archaic in its entirety...

and while ollie asks an important question, she's distracted by the controls, by the set destination.

"the hall of origin."

she's only heard of it in myths, sprawled out in ancient religious texts and made into something grandiose in sinnohian lore. her parents had fantasized when she was young about finding it for the belief of locating the father had always been such a lofty dream. to find god - actual, real god - would have proven to be the equivalent of pulling a sword from a stone.

and yet, no one has ever come close. the father is hidden, never to be found unless he deems it necessary.

a hand lurches out from the ground and she yelps, scrambling back as ollie throws up a quick protect. her golurk is released shortly after and the discolored automaton ignores the way the ship lurches to instead knock the hand away from them with hammer arm.

"we need to go!"

something about the hand... it demands blood as the old gods do. her stomach flips at the thought.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights