Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
RKS: ERIS & BAKI #1
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 3:09:01 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 3:16:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Baki checks her phone. The normally-happy rotom inside makes a sad little face like it's sick, and she frowns back, sliding the thing back in her pocket. All those weird beeps are driving her crazy.[break][break]

"Feels like we're being watched..."[break][break]

Ruins stretch out in front of them in the dark. Nobody's sure how far they go. Nobody's sure who built them. would love this place.[break][break]

"... You feel it too, right Eris? I ain't goin' insane?"[break][break]

But she sure feels like she is. The stares are piercing through her, worse than the Gengar's that lives in her shadow. Either there's something big, or there's a lot of whatever they are.[break][break]

She reaches out and digs her nails into the girl's shoulder, keeping her from going further into the ruin.[break][break]

... But still, it feels strangely welcoming, like you wanna just fall straight in.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Fight the pull?

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 7:48:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Paranoia is something that often follows her closely, but when Tsubaki brings up the sensation of being watched, she allows that worry to seep away.[break][break]

"We're not alone." Empty hands seek comfort in warmth, her side pressed up against Reiner as he tries to stare into the dark. But there's nothing to be seen, nothing he can pick out in a sea of pitch black. Tsubaki might attempt to pull her back, but she won't find much resistance.[break][break]

After all, the Ralts on her shoulder has already sowed unease into her thoughts, dissuading her from letting curiosity win.[break][break]

"Another entrance?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 1:28:50 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to pull away from the endless pool of darkness. The absolute dark is exceptionally horrifying and as you scramble to escape, the floor crumbles beneath you.[break][break]

Everyone falls through and lands in a decrepit underground hall. The walls feature engravings of what appear to be Unown. One wall spells out a message through the Symbol Pokemon's depicted bodies: the more there is, the less you see.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave the ruins.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 1:36:36 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Yeah, we're not. Not by a long shot."[break][break]

Even so, the pull's hard to resist. The girl might have the support of her psychic pokemon running interference, but Baki's not one of those trainers. She toughs it out the old fashioned way, wincing as she tries to drag her eyes away from the cave entrance. It's fruitless, though.[break][break]

"You stay here..."[break][break]

Baki takes a step forward, and as she does the earth crumbles beneath the two of them. Falling, Baki reaches out to grasp her Rotom phone and break her fall. Her other hand grips Eris's collar, saving her from the worst of it. [break][break]

If the fall didn't kill her, would if she let anything happen to Eris.[break][break]

The Rotom's motor whirs incessantly, overclocking itself trying to hold the weight of two girls and two pokemon. Eventually, it gives out, and they crumple into a heap on the ground, their fall broken.[break][break]

"H-hey, you okay?"[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Unown: Fight the Pull. 1 Curio.

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 13:25:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]In any horror movie, separation is what kills. As Tsubaki begins to step forward, she ignores the directive given, also attempting to follow suit. Oh, but when the ground crumbles, she has no real choice in the matter.[break][break]

Down she tumbles, her heart squelching in her throat and suppressing any peeps she might make. One hand on her collar tries to reduce the force of impact, the poor Rotom overworked as her Ralts gleefully claps their hands together instead of helping. They land with a 'flump', her breaths short and rapid as her hands slip in her scramble to try and sit up. On the other hand, Reiner lands with such grace, his tail sweeping the ground as he glances around.[break][break]

"I- mmm." She isn't sure if Tsubaki can even spy her nodding in the dark. A few more seconds pass before she's able to catch a breath. "Are you?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 2:13:00 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"I think so."[break][break]

Her voice is nearly a whisper. She can feel their gaze in the dark, all around them now. Like they've intruded into some lair belonging to a dangerous slumbering beast, she hisses to Eris.[break][break]

"I told you to stay put...!"[break][break]

Baki takes Eris's hand, feeling out ahead of her in the dark. Her hands run across a rough surface, some kinds of ancient bricks. There are carvings in them, not unlike the draconid ruins at the bottom of Granite Cave, but they're unfamiliar... [break][break]

"Got a light?"[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:41:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Paranoia mixed with harsh voices is a potent concoction, one that immediately causes Eris to fall silent and flinch as someone touches her. But she cannot pull away, she finds dread locking her in place as she allows herself to be led along. It's only when spoken to once more that she dares to try something, reaching for a pokeball and calling upon a rather tiny Joltik.[break][break]

Aether is a feisty little creature, skittering onto her shoulders and seeming oh so tiny compared to the dozens of creatures that must stare at them from the dakr. However, his illumina markings are brighter than one might expect, providing more than enough light to view just what surrounds them. The first thing she notices is Reiner, concern reflecting in his eyes as he tries to brush up against her - Uncomfortable as the warmth he provides may be, she will partake in the comfort that such gestures bring.[break][break]

The next is the writing on the walls, dozens and dozens of lines carved in hopes of carrying tales and mysteries to the future. Glancing around, her mind works through the translations bit by bit until she finds a section that seems just about legible.[break][break]

"The more there is, the less you see..."[break][break]

Darkness. That is the first answer that comes to mind. Darkness that yields new enemies, requiring them to gather in hopes of fighting back. But the more thought she gives to it, the less that answer seems to appeal to her.[break][break]

"The anomalies? The more there are... the less we think about how strange they are."

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 3:49:58 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]They seem like nonsense. Scribbles, mad ramblings of an insane precursor so lost in their adoration of an ancient pokemon they lost themselves to it. But then, the patterns. Then, whole words. [break][break]

The girl in front of her starts to translate, and she realizes they're more than random markings. These walls are filled with prophecy, telling of lore the ancients had foreseen aeons ago. It takes her a moment, but then the gears start spinning.[break][break]

"... How much have you read, Eris? How long's it take to read a book, yet there's still so many more you'll never read? ... How far have you traveled? How far can you go in a lifetime? How many places will you never see, even if you spend your whole life lookin' for 'em?"[break][break]

Baki stares up at the wall, silent for a moment. There's a weight in her chest, like she's looking at something she's not supposed to. It's that same feeling, like she's being stared straight through by some disembodied eyes.[break][break]

"There's too much to know, too much to see... even with infinite time, you'll still..."[break][break]

Like a membrane stretched impossibly thin, covering everything.[break][break]

"... run up against infinity."[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 0:22:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Having barely lived a life, infinity is far too strange of a concept for her to grasp. If everyone and everything that she knew seemed fated to disappear, what would be the point to eternity? Would it seem much nicer if she failed to see the cracks in this region?[break][break]

She tugs at Tsubaki's arm, for a moment, terrified of what the other seems to be thinking through. Prophecies or warnings from the past, she can't quite shake the prickling sensation that traces the back of her head.[break][break]

"We should leave..."

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 2:32:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 2:38:22 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]It takes all the strength in the world to tear her eyes away from the mural. Eris's hand on her shoulder and her encouragement is the final push she needs, and Baki turns back to the girl, a confused look on her face, looking like she's been roused from a deep slumber.[break][break]

"Y-yeah. You're right."[break][break]

They turn to find an entrance, walking into the dark. As they walk along, the walls seem to move further apart until eventually they disappear. The two of them seem to find themselves in a colder cavern, the sounds of rushing water coming from deeper into the cave.[break][break]

"Might've taken a wrong turn."[break][break]

Baki chimes in with the obvious, but something tells her that turning back won't be that simple. [break][break]

"Reminds me of..."[break][break]

Granite cave? [break][break]

No.[break][break]

Not all things begin and end with the primordial sea, she scolds herself. [break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 2:35:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Water: Fierce, unyielding. Its turbulent flow echoes through these caves, bouncing around in the dark as if attempting to disorientate her. And so she stills, closing her eyes as she lets a new darkness take over. Breathing in and out, feeling the uncomfortable pulse of her blood under her skin.[break][break]

Where are they? Reiner is rather silent as he paces around her. But the Ralts, on the other hand, begins making a fuss, tapping at her cheek and chirping endlessly. So once more, they draw close.[break][break]

"Baki." When she finally opens her eyes once more, her voice is no longer as hushed as it had been in the strange ruins. "What do you know of the Lake Guardians?"

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:26:24 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]She remains committed to the trek onward. So long as the girl keeps her hand in Baki's, the woman doesn't turn back. There's no need. She'll get her safely through this simulation, and onto the next. [break][break]

But the seriousness with which she asks the question makes the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. She stops, takes a look at the dark of the cave up ahead. Then, finally, she turns back to face Eris.[break][break]

"They're... the angels that forged the chain, aren't they?"[break][break]

She's not well-versed, but as uneducated as she is, even she knows the stories of creation. It's the most prevalent religion in the world, after all. You'd have to practically be living underground to not have heard of it.[break][break]

Even then, the Saffron Underground was a place religion was needed most. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ Unown: Fight the Pull. 1 Curio. [break]
+ Azelf: ?

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 8:10:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I see... Angels, huh?"[break][break]

While true that Mesprit has been acting as a guardian angel of sorts this past year, she can't quite imagine them as anymore of an angel. A mischievous imp, perhaps. Or a gluttonous beast.[break][break]

Water slooshes against sand and stone, carves at unyielding rocks that seek to contain its all encompassing presence. And within darkness, a breath. Another soul that lurks. Another unwanted presence.[break][break]

"Do you know of what happened at Sootopolis? That day where the sky turned super dark? When Necrozma returned?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights