TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 9:06:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

IT'S FINE

POST RESURFACED TREASURES

“THEN WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO?”

his question loses the luster of their previous comradery. whatever rapport he may have earned is tested. for in this moment, there is no quirk to his voice. he addresses her like anyone else. silent and mute.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 9:24:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Well, not this for starters,” she vague motioned to him as a whole, encompassing the nonchalant way he nearly bragged about being a target. He claimed to be the best suited for the job, justifying it as a means to protect others.

On the shore, when divulged her intentions, she just wanted him safe. That’s what she wanted now, to know he was going to be safe. It’s a naive desire but there nonetheless. Fernando Silph is as stubborn as never-melt-ice, and there’s no arguing with him on certain points. This seemed to be one of those values. It didn’t smother the wish, just tempered her desire to press the subject further.

Instead, she sighed, folding her hands over her lap before shifting just her eyes to look over at him, “I just care about what happens to you, ok?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 7:13:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

IT'S FINE

“AS LONG AS I REPRESENT THE LEAGUE,” he states plainly, as if reading a practiced speech. “this is an eventuality. it is a risk we all acknowledge and embrace willingly as a price to do right.

a small sigh bubbles from his stomach.

but your concern is noted, morales.

a small pause hesitates his lips but they find the resolve to trudge on.

as long as you need me, i will be here.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 1:02:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 She snorted through a sharp exhale, unamused by the recitation of his perceived responsibility, “I’m not an HNN reporter, you don’t have to talk like that,” of course, that’s how he always talks isn’t it? Professional, to the point, straight forward. But all from arms length and behind a cooly sculpted barrier. Eva briefly wondered if she would ever feel the warmth of companionship from him or if he’d always be so stubbornly distant.

“Hm, yeah,” his own words echo in her head, “Whatever I need, right?”

Selfishness had never been her style. She gave, she didn’t receive. She didn’t know how to ask or take what she needed.

“What about what you need?”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 1:13:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

IT'S FINE

HER QUESTION USHERS IN A NEWFOUND SILENCE. something to ruminate on despite knowing his default answer; that fernando silph is the perfect embodiment of everyone’s expectations. he has everything he needs. how could he not? that’s both the image he’s curated and the one they’ve painted him regardless of his intent.

there is value here. value in manipulating his answer to craft a narrative that points her to him. and one that bleeds from the resentment that festers in ’s rise to prominence. for it is not her maturation that irks him, but rather the yapping that comes alongside it.

no one ever asks what i need.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 1:28:18 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Really?” the response seemed to shock her, mostly because she couldn’t imagine people being so apathetic. He grabbed her full attention again, earning a shift back to facing him. Eva wasn’t a hard person to manipulate. She let her emotions get the best of her far too frequently. Of course, it’s those same emotions that fuel the fire of the work he values, the role she plays. It’s more powerful than anything hate or vengeance could create. Love is life, indifference is death.

“You don’t hang out with the right people then,” a default dive into a little humor punctuated by the half smile at the corner of her lips, “Well, I’m asking now. What do you need, Fernando?”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 2:18:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

IT'S FINE

“PERHAPS.”

her humor deescalates the tension in motive. if he is to play the victim the premise needs to come full circle. a slow and insidious creep, but one that has woven itself time and time again.

for you to take a break,” he corners furrowed brows. “eight hours of rest and plentiful breaks to keep yourself at full capacity.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 5:27:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 This time, she didn’t hide the deep eye roll spurred by her bubbling frustration, “That’s what you need?” he wasn’t very good at this. Eva viewed it as an attempt at deflection, another gentle check to keep her comfortably distant. Was it really so hard for him to let someone in? “Hm, well not everyone needs 8 hours of rest,” she smoothed out the front of her white coat, letting her stubbornness shine in an innocent smile, “I should probably get back to work then.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 12:09:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

IT'S FINE

“VERY WELL.”

he seems unbothered by her opposition. what can he say to reel her away from her innate desire? nothing. he knows that by now.

make sure to pace yourself, morales.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 23:05:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The bed shifts when she stands, leaving just the warmth she sowed in her place, “I don’t think I have much of a choice right now,” coincidentally, the comms chimed to life, paging Dr. Morales to the trauma center. She clicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth, all previous playfulness and frustrations disappearing, smothered by duty, “I’ll do what I have to do,” just like he did, and would continue to do.

“I’ll be back to check on you, don’t worry,” not that he would worry about it, her company was probably welcomed but not necessary, “Take it easy, Fernando,” there was a sense of threat in her tone of voice, something that hinted she would be watching. And with a sweep of her white coat, she was gone . . .

. . . Only to return hours later, her hair messier than usual and a heaviness in her slacked shoulders that outlined the story of the hours that had passed since he had last seen her. Without a word she walked towards the bed, waving a gesture that encouraged him to scoot over so she could curl up next to him, “I’m taking a nap,” she softly murmured as an explanation, assuming he wouldn’t stop her from resting. It’s what he claimed he wanted, after all.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 1:07:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

IT'S FINE

WITHOUT CONTEXT, it can be argued that the good doctor looks worse than he does. outside of the reports and the implications of being an UNDERBOSS’ target, fernando is for the most part fine. well rested. unbothered and destressed as he unwinds into his normal routine. a picturesque scene that has unfolded in hoenn countless times before.

but eva morales crumbles under the the constant weight of a load she cannot carry indefinitely. her body is mortal, her psyche human. a pitiful sight that manages to move his body but not his heart. for her understands her commitment better than most while being cognizant of it’s self affliction.

he has no sympathy for her because he has none for himself.

an eye looks over her a mop of hair. what might have offered words of consolation, or even rebuke, mull over their familiarity. how close they look to hers while being distinctively not. they hold too much color to her ghastly white.

good night, morales,” he whispers, catching his own ruination.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 1:33:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “G’night, Fernando,” the words drifted off the whispered sigh that lulled her into a deep sleep. She fell into the throes of dreams and nightmares that kept her still, almost lifeless. It’s the deepest she’s slept in a long time. There’s something about the warmth of a lingering, familiar presence that made the short nap that much more productive and restful.

Even before she stirred, her eyes flicked open, blinking away the darkness while recognition filled in the gaps of her sleepy memory. Despite crawling in here half asleep already, she remembered where she was. It was the only place that made sense to her once she finished rounds. The physical and emotional tax of the days and nights that followed the little war made loneliness that more suffocating. Eventually, she would have to face it, but by then this too would fade into a distant memory, paving the way for more trauma to later go ignored.

“All the other beds were taken,” she offered as an explanation, her muffled voice popped out from against his side when she shifted to twist onto her back. Most of the beds were, not all of them, but it was as good an excuse as any. She stared up at the ceiling while her body reset, ready to do it all over again.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 0:14:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

IT'S FINE

THERE IS A MOMENT WHERE HE FALLS FOR HER. when she dies. when there’s no way for her to hear him. when there’s no chance of him being exposed despite the danger. when being vulnerable doesn’t have a risk.

a moment where he whispers an old story that she’ll never remember. a story he’s been told several times before. one he’ll keep passing down to those who will never remember it.

it’s as much for him as it is her.

but it goes nowhere. as intended. for he finishes well before she awakes. and when she comes to, she finds him as he always were. sitting beside her, busying himself in a report about their recent skirmish on the sunken island.

you don’t have to explain yourself,” he says, unabashed. “as long as you need it, i will do my best to provide for you.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 20:52:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Hmm, right,” she hums in acknowledgment of the familiar promise. Her head tilted to see what he was doing: Studying a report, as usual. It didn’t surprise her in the least bit. His body may be a little broken but his mind stayed sharp. He’d use any piece of him left functional, a sentiment she could relate to.

She groaned softly to dispel the aches of her own injuries that flared when she sat up. They were present, but nothing near enough to keep her in a hospital bed, “I’ll come visit you again then,” she stated, rubbing the back of her neck before her arms unfurled into a wide stretch, “It’s a nice break,” he wouldn’t be here much longer, but while he was this room offered a haven of peace amongst the chaos. It’s something she needed to keep her centered and rested.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,743 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
IT'S FINE
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 22:37:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

IT'S FINE

“VERY WELL THEN.”

the mattress squeaks under shifting weight. he remains rigid throughout, not even so much as sparing her a glance. he doesn’t need to at this point. like usual, he knows what and where he need to pay his attention to.

as you were, morales.

his nose wrinkles in his own reflection.

i’ll be waiting.