Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Burger Blowout (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 7:28:33 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

When the call got out about a hostage situation at a restaurant, Thomas was quick to answer.

By the time the trainer had gotten there, police officers had already secured the perimeter. Thankfully, the hostages were confirmed to be alive. The bad news was that the restaurant was practically under lockdown, with the hostage taker's Pokemon patrolling the dining floor, where hostages were on the ground.

Thomas flashed his badge to the officer holding the perimeter, gaining him access. "Shit, glad to have two heavy hitters on the case.", the officer addressed him. Clearly, he recognized Thomas as a former member of the Elite Four. "Who else is joining?", Thomas asked.

"Yeah, none other than Head Ranger Morales himself.", the officer told him.

"Head Ranger? A little out of his element, isn't he?", Thomas remarked. Thomas found it strange that the Head Ranger was taking police work. "What do guys you know about the hostage takers? Have they made any demands? And how much do we know about what Pokemon they're using?", Thomas inquired.

"A kid who managed to escape in the chaos didn't see much, but he did see a Malamar with them.", the officer informed the former Elite Four.

"The kid, is he hurt?", Thomas asked.

"Shaken up, but he got out without a scratch.", the officer remarked.

"Good to know.", Thomas replied.

tags:
notes: Mission - Get in Sygna

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Burger Blowout (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 7:38:23 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] Rangers and local law enforcement worked in conjunction with one another, but not often did their paths cross. The last time that Ollie had worked with someone from the force it had been , and that had been for 's VALOR project.

[break][break] But regardless of why he was here, Ollie had been chosen. Evergrande was his city just as it much the officers, and it wasn't like he hadn't partaken in dangerous situations before. (He still had injuries from the events of the battle on that mirage island, afterall.)

[break][break] The Head Ranger walks up to the officers and the ex-Elite Four, just as he hears the conversation about the young boy.

[break][break] "Glad to hear it," Ollie said with a sigh, just as his Wyrdeer hopped up behind him. With a broad smile, he offered his hand. ". Nice to meet ya."

[break][break] "Thomas, I take it? You're a big name 'round these parts."

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango a { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Burger Blowout (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 1:49:49 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas wouldn't have to wait long at all. As the Head Ranger remarked on the state of the kid, Thomas turned to face him. Thomas shook the man's hand. "Nice to finally meet you, Head Ranger.", he'd greet the man. "I suppose so. A stunt like mine is definitely gonna leave a permanent mark.", Thomas remarked.

"I don't know how much you caught, but we don't know much about our hostage taker. Thankfully the officer told me that the kid spotted a Malamar with them. Most likely used to brainwash the hostages into compliance.", Thomas filled in the Head Ranger.

"I know we don't have much else, but if we can take out the Malamar quickly and quietly, it should simplify things. That is, if the perp hasn't either packed a backup, or further fortified their hold on the hostages.", Thomas continued.

"How'd you want to proceed?", he'd inquire.

tags:
notes: Planning phase

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Burger Blowout (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 1:48:45 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] Curiosity lights his eyes when mentions a stunt, but then launches off into the mission details before Ollie can get much headway in. He makes a note to himself to ask the other man about it later.

[break][break] "That's rough," Ollie said with a wince. He knew that these were the sorts of things that Rockets did, but he still hated the reminder of it. He didn't know how people like his sister or could stomach it so easily.

[break][break] The Head Ranger blinked, however, when the other asked him how he'd like to proceed.

[break][break] "However you wanna," Ollie chirped happily. He jerks a thumb at his Wyrdeer. "Me and Mocha will back you up."

[break][break] Mocha snuffed, exhaling loudly, beady eyes focused on the former Elite Four.

[break][break] "After all, you're the big arms here. We're just the back-up."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango a { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Burger Blowout (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 18:35:53 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I have an idea, but it's a risky one.", Thomas began. "I'll come in to negotiate, 'alone, while my Ceruledge waits in the wings. I get the feeling that if the hostage taker is using a Malamar to induce mind control, the prospect of someone like me under their control is gonna be hard for them to pass up on. On my signal, Mordred will swap places with me with Ally Switch, thus getting in close enough to take out the Malamar. From there, you and Mocha can charge in.", he'd bring up.

"And if it helps, I can wear a discrete body camera, to give you a view of the place, and potential targets to hit.", he'd add.

"Any objections or suggestions?", he'd ask the Head Ranger.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
Burger Blowout (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 5:17:36 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"] It was reckless alright, but it wasn't like had ever been the type to shy away from danger.

[break][break] "No complaints from me dude!" he grinned, glancing back towards his Wyrdeer. Mocha, in comparison, was much more cautious but even he didn't seem to have anything to say.

[break][break] Ollie stepped forward between them, pulling out his watch. Within it, his PORYGON hid, easily transferring to at the Head Ranger's command.

[break][break] "I'll give you my Porygon to be your Body Cam."

[break][break] He nodded firmly.

[break][break] "Alright, let's go."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights