black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
kill the sun
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 1:51:48 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempdamien"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was afterhours at the bar. had come over just before close after Damien had pestered her to keep him company. It'd been a slow night, and he hadn't seen his friend in a long fucking time.[break][break]

Now they were several drinks in, squeezed into a booth at the back of the place. It was pretty dark save for the pendant light above them and the shine from streetlamps through the front windows.[break][break]

"Mack, get off the fuckin' counter. I swear if you breaking any—" CRASH! The tinkling of broken glass confirmed that the MAROWAK had indeed gotten into something. [break][break]

"Motherfuck..." Damien hissed, but it was through a bubbling laugh. Alcohol had tamed his usual fire.[break][break]

"Nomes, how'd ya get so lucky with this chunky guy? Mine don't listen for shit." He asked, turning back to where his friend and her Pokémon sat across from them. [break][break]

Extending a hand over the table, he went to pinch the CLODSIRE's chubby cheeks. Damn the fucker was cute.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempdamien"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempdamien .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
kill the sun
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 18:58:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi had almost forgotten what it was like to just...hang out with a friend, have a couple of drinks, laugh and pretend like the world wasn't ending. Not that Damien was as involved in all that as she was, but as a fellow Rocket, he wouldn't be able to fully escape it. All the same, she was glad that he could, more or less, live his life without needing to be overly involved in protecting the region from untimely disaster. Though at some point, she feared just about everyone would be forced into focusing on that larger threat...[break][break]
A crash rattled her out of her reverie, and she glanced over at the mischievous Marowak, giggling as she noticed the affronted look on the face of the server that had rushed over to deal with the glass.[break][break]
"Some Pokemon are more unruly than others," she commented, an entirely predictable sentiment coming from a scientist. "And even within a single species, there can be a vast range of personalities."[break][break]
She patted Dandelion's head just as Damien pinched his cheeks. The Clodsire yawned, seeming completely unbothered by the attention. Nomi smiled fondly at it.[break][break]
"Adorable, isn't he?"[break][break]
She took a sip of her beer, crimson eyes shining as she regarded her friend.[break][break]
"Sorry I've been working so late these days. How are you, anyway? Like, for real," she added, indicating she wasn't just looking for surface level small talk. She cared about him, even if she'd been somewhat preoccupied as of late.

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission | Outfit vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
121 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
kill the sun
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 20:25:11 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempdamien"]
[attr="class","body"]

"For real?" [break][break]

Damien paused to consider how he wanted to answer. Usually, he didn't like to burden his friends with the monumental steaming shit pile that was his life, but he was drunk, and it was Nomi. She always seemed like she understood.[break][break]

Pinching the CLODSIRE's cheeks for just a few more seconds before leaning back into his side of the booth, also took a sip of his drink — straight whiskey — in preparation for what he was about to say next.[break][break]

"...you remember that guy I told you about? The one I was seeing back in Unova." [break][break]

She'd know the one. . Damien hadn't exactly spoken very highly of the guy, though, considering how he'd been abandoned by him and all thanks to Frank getting himself arrested. The fucker.

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempdamien"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempdamien .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
kill the sun
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 14:29:17 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Oh."[break][break]
She remembered.[break][break]
She remembered the rants, the cursing, the way Damien seemed so frustrated. She also remembered the pining, the blushing, the way his gaze would go vacant, as if recalling an especially vivid memory - but not necessarily in a bad way? She remembered the man's name and how much depth there was to the way Damien said it, the layers and layers of complicated emotions, the way it was burned into his heart like a brand: painful, permanent, a price to be paid.[break][break]
"Frank, right?"[break][break]
She narrowed her eyes, a slight frown forming across her lips. It wasn't that she judged Damien for his choice in...associates, but she simply did not like the people she cared about to suffer, even a little.[break][break]
She also didn't like not knowing things, and this Frank fellow was, for the most part, still a mystery to her.[break][break]
"What about him, Damien?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission | Outfit vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights