Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
[GIFT]: Required Anger Management Training
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 7:42:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

An intimidatingly important-looking letter embossed with the waxen seal of Underboss assigns the following to as part of 'mandatory anger management training' required after his outburst during the recent events of 'Disseminate II.' The ominous letter accompanies a rather confusingly tiny pink Pokeball.
[break]
SWIRLIX ♀[break]
UNBURDEN[break][break]

MOVESET[break]

TACKLESWEET SCENT
PLAY NICEFAIRY WIND
AFTER YOUAROMATHERAPY

[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/pokemon-gen8/regular/swirlix.png" title="Swirlix (♀) UNBURDEN: TACKLE, SWEET SCENT, PLAY NICE, FAIRY WIND, AFTER YOU, AROMATHERAPY"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
286 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 18:01:05 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Grigori finished the last line of the letter, signed to one , and then back down at the Pokémon now resting in his lap. Swirlix, full of sickeningly sweet excitement. She treaded his lap in a dizzying loop, unable to find a truly comfortable spot. He ruffled the soft hair on her head, the letter abandoned to his countertop.

Sugar was not amused. The feline had been on edge ever since the thing popped out of its bubblegum pink ball, tail straight up and fangs bared. Its target was none the wiser, and Grigori himself thought it cute. Even if she looked ready to pounce across the marble granite. He gave her an equally strong pet on the head.

So, that fiasco at the baths had likely been in revenge after all. That, or she truly thought him a ruffian only capable of violence. He pressed his lips together and sighed: who didn't think that of him? It's how he'd been for most of his life, and his file confirmed it. Embarrassment swelled his cheeks with hot red.

"Happy Birthday to me," he said to Skitty. He looked off to the side, towards his meticulously up kept bookshelf. A lone picture sat there, of him and another man in classic rocket grunt uniforms. They both looked much younger. Much happier. Guilt stabbed his heart.

"I'll see you later tonight, Gabriel," he said to the photograph. The Mauville Cemetery would have a few living souls today.
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 21:32:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]