hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
hArk the herAld [gift]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 20:42:01 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

ms. sato,[break]
i have always been fond of the eccentricities and the mythology of the unown throughout history and mythology. i was acquainted with the architect, but my fascination has extended even further back. this unown-a has been a companion of mine for quite some, and i have always been fond of it. [break][break]
as of late, though, it has seemed particularly restless, and i think that it would be both kind and wise to allow it the opportunity to join you. i have been following your studies in the digital archive, you see, and think that you may be able to assist my friend. i look forward to seeing your continued research with the unown, and as always for former students of SU, my office door is always open.[break][break]

i hope you've had a wonderful holiday.[break][break]

- professor albrecht[break][break]

[this unown arrives in nomi's office, accompanied by a pristinely kept luxury ball, and a carefully selected tin of Galarian Earl Grey tea.]

[break]
UNOWN A[break]
GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,346 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
hArk the herAld [gift]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 4:18:35 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Professor Albrecht,[break][break]
Thank you very much for the kind words, and the unexpected gift. Your contribution to our family is most appreciated. I suppose it should not surprise me to hear that some of the Unown currently aiding other Rockets might wish to part with them in favor of joining with me. I do apologize, for I can tell that you cared for your Unown, which I deeply respect. Should you ever feel like visiting your former friend, please pay me a visit. I would also be more than happy to aid you in your own research regarding the Unown - or any other topic, really.[break][break]
Let's get coffee sometime![break][break]
Yours,[break]
Naomi Sato, Head Scientist, The Visionary
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – LETTER[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hArk the herAld [gift]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 5:29:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]