close tab

played by

giz

he/him
healer
cadet
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
lien rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lien
lien rose
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 18:07:47 GMT
lien rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]
[attr="class","st-2-000"]
[attr="class","st-2-001"]

[attr="class","st-2-002"]
[attr="class","st-2-003"]

Ash to dust left to rust

All time fades away

All your pain still remains

[attr="class","st-2-004"]cast it astray

Training dragons was not Lien’s strong suit. Hell, even training pokemon was far beyond him, he counted himself lucky for having grown up with his own. But when helping hands are requested, Lien can’t just say no.
[break][break]
That’s how he got himself into this situation, in Sootopolis surrounded by way more qualified trainers with a Fraxure in front of him.
[break][break]
The dragon situated before the man, was becoming more and more impatient with each passing second, the magenta haired youth struggling with the supplies handed to him.
[break][break]
G-give me a second okay? I just need to…
[break][break]
He began looking around himself, eyeing on the ground as if he’s looking for something in particular; maybe an excuse for his poor management.
[break][break]
When he came up empty handed he would return his gaze to the Fraxure, more irritable than it last appeared.
[break][break]
...I’ll be right back.
[break][break]
He said before rushing off, leaving the dragon on its lonesome. Lien looked for someone that looked like they knew what they were doing, and the first one that caught his eye a man who looked entirely too rambunctious for his own good. He was perfect, Lien decided on a whim.
[break][break]
Excuse me, Mr. Blue Hair, I need a little assistance with my dragon if you don’t mind giving me a hand.
[break][break]
// MISSION

[newclass=.arlette .st-2-001 b, .arlette .st-2-004 i]color: #dcb0f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arlette .st-2-001 h3]background-color: #dcb0f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i, .st-2-000]background-color: #222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.st-2-000]margin: 0 auto; width: 340px; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #424242;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001]width: 280px; padding: 30px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; color: #adadad; text-align: justify; line-height: 13.5pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h1]font-size: 6px; font-weight: 300; color: #dcdcdc; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h2]font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #c3c3c3; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: times;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h3]font-size: 7px; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 8px 8px 8px 9px; font-family: times; width: fit-content;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-002]width: 110px; height: 110px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #484848; border-radius: 100%; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-003]border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #1d1d1d; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004]height: 1px; width: 280px; background-color: #777; margin: 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i]position: absolute; margin: -9px 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 7px; text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 0px 3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 21:05:47 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]

a scarlet tied around his body. mateo was trying out the new coat he bought for himself. too bad his gabite was busy chewing at the hem of it, "can you--stop that! let go!" he shouted. gabite, releasing the cape, bellowed out a hearty laughter. "i liked it better when you were a stray..." he said with disdain, staring the earth dragon down.

it wasn't until his attention was diverted toward a newcomer. turning around, he asked a request of the dragon master. "oh, yo!" he waved. 'mr. blue hair' what a way to address a stranger. it wasn't really bothersome, it was just...odd. "the name's mateo, idj--you..." he'd cover his mouth and turn to the side quickly before blurting out his usual quip.

"what's up? you look in distress." mateo replied. a curious expression made, following a raised brow. he wondered if something dangerous occurred. but that wasn't the case, mateo was caught off guard by his sudden request. "a dragon?!" he was excited to meet the dragon. wondering what the problem was with it, "show me the way! do you the way?!" starry eyes exhibited an essence of joy. he was excited to meet the male's dragon. all while gabite continued to eat at the end of his cape.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
he is here. hi.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#dea02c;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

he/him
healer
cadet
9 height
9 height
awards
37 posts
lien rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lien
lien rose
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 21:39:28 GMT
lien rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

Ash to dust left to rust

All time fades away

Well, rambunctious certainly was the word to describe him, the man’s mouth moving a mile a minute, even tripping over words- hardly making sense with a few. But he seemed more than ready to assist, and he already had called him to help.
[break][break]
He lead him over to the Fraxure, the dragon sitting with its arms crossed and an even more annoyed expression on its face.
[break][break]
I’m supposed to teach it how to use…
[break][break]
He pauses, taking out a notecard he had written instructions down on.
[break][break]
Dragon Breath.
[break][break]
He drops his arm to the side, card still in hand.
[break][break]
I don’t know how to use Dragon Breath. How am I supposed to teach this child how to use it?
[break][break]
// MISSION

[newclass=.st-2-000]margin: 0 auto; width: 340px; padding: 25px; border: 1px solid #424242;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001]width: 280px; padding: 30px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; color: #adadad; text-align: justify; line-height: 13.5pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h1]font-size: 6px; font-weight: 300; color: #dcdcdc; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h2]font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #c3c3c3; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding-bottom: 10px; font-family: times;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-001 h3]font-size: 7px; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 8px 8px 8px 9px; font-family: times; width: fit-content;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-002]width: 110px; height: 110px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #484848; border-radius: 100%; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-003]border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 5px solid #1d1d1d; background-size: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004]height: 1px; width: 280px; background-color: #777; margin: 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.st-2-004 i]position: absolute; margin: -9px 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 7px; text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 0px 3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 21:58:24 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]

"ah." a fraxure? was the male next to him a dragon tamer. the fraxure surely did seem irritated. "ah, no wonder." a soft smile overcame mateo. his cheeks a rosy color. "it's probably frustrated that it's not with its trainer." turning toward the male beside. "it's a pretty common thing among dragons. this fraxure's trainer is nowhere to be found, right?" he'd look around.

"well, that'll be hard. a dragon resonates with those of its kind and a human its bonded to." it was a pretty jarring explanation and mateo tried to think of the best way to explain this. "dragons learn from their kind, but bonds formed with a human are able to pull something out of a dragon they could never do on their own. though, it's not to say that's impossible." he'd look back toward the fraxure, "there are some who're capable of achieving that power without the aid of a human. those dragons tend to be the potential threats you can't just let roam freely." there were some dangerous dragon-types that resided within the dragon den back home now that he thought about it.

anyway, he continued, "luckily you found me. we can get it to learn DRAGON BREATH before this day is over with." with a simple ball capsule, he'd enlarge it at the press of a button. tossing it, an ALTARIA emerged. gracefully emerging, the sky dragon would expand its wings. greeting the group with a melodic cry. "meet altaria! he'll be able to help." altaria greeted the male.

"though, i gotta ask," his attention was thrown toward the male, "what's your name? are you a dragon tamer?" mateo inquired.

[attr="class","ooc"]
he is here. hi.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

he/him
healer
cadet
9 height
9 height
awards
37 posts
lien rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lien
lien rose
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 22:29:39 GMT
lien rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

Ash to dust left to rust

All time fades away

He listened as the dragon tamer spoke, lips pursed tightly as he gave a very vivid explanation for why teaching this pokemon was a move of fallacy.
[break][break]
When he released a pokemon, Lien was a bit taken aback, not because it was sudden or anything, it was a much simpler reason. The pokemon was so fluffy. He had never seen an Altaria up close before and it was a bit jarring, almost causing him to lose the attention the man had commanded.
[break][break]
Ah, uhm. No, I’m not a dragon tamer, I’m hardly even a pokemon tamer. My name is Lien Rose and I just thought I’d help out however I could. Sorry for being so inexperienced, Mr. Mateo, but thank you nonetheless for helping out the help.
[break][break]
He’d chuckle, moving to the side, standing at an observers pace, still ready to jump in when necessary.
[break][break]
What’s the first step I should take?
[break][break]
// MISSION

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 0:22:23 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]reaching into his pocket, he'd take out a piece of gum. unwrapping the minty stick and placing it within his mouth. he'd chew for a bit as the male, introduced as lien, spoke. his polite nature reminded him a bit of @bryony, albeit somewhat less shy compared to her. he was very soft spoken. a reserved nature was felt, but he didn't let that define him.

mateo liked the guy! "well, the first step..." he'd walk within his wooden geta's, nearing lien. unexpectedly, an arm was tossed over lien's shoulders. mateo, cheekily grinning, said, "...is that you should call me 'mateo'! call me mateo, lien! not need to be so formal, i'm no one special." he'd then release him.

mateo would jump back, hands placed upon his hips. "step two! you'll be fraxure's trainer!" directly pointing, mateo was serious. the smile he adorned said it all, it said 'he's serious'. "just follow our lead!" mateo, turning toward altaria, he'd begin to stroke the bottom of his chin. "every dragon born has the capability to learn 'DRAGON RAGE', a power that's pretty self-explanatory by name." raw energy that invoked a dragon's ferocious power.

"dragon breath is just a condensed version of that. what you wanna do is try to get fraxure relaxed and comfortable, not angry. and by doing that you'll have to get on its good side. luckily it's still a lower stage or else this wouldn't be an easy task with a fully evolved dragon-type." seriously, this next part wasn't gonna be easy. not impossible though.

"every dragon has a spot, you just need to find fraxure's. you see how i'm handling altaria? altaria feels warm and safe with the way i position my hands." his right palm was set upon the altaria's neck. his other hand was placed upon the altaria's head. "there, there..." altaria hummed a soft cry, "a dragon feeds off the energy before the human standing in front of it. try getting close and talking to it. reassure the fraxure that its trainer hasn't abandoned it for long, he'll be back. try to compliment it, make it realize its hidden potential and purpose for being here. expel positive energy and words, it feeds off of the human standing before it." altaria released a cry, supporting lien.

[attr="class","ooc"]
he is here. hi.

close tab

played by

giz

he/him
healer
cadet
9 height
9 height
awards
37 posts
lien rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lien
lien rose
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 17:40:23 GMT
lien rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

Ash to dust left to rust

All time fades away

He was sudden, and unrelenting in his words, Lien forced to keep up with yet another man beside himself. He had to take everything he said in to the T, focusing on every word the man expelled, and quietly, he would watch.
[break][break]
His attentiveness would peak as he finished, looking over to the Fraxture with an awkward smile, the dragon giving a glare to the man.
[break][break]
...If you think I can do that, I guess I’ll try.
[break][break]
Slowly, Lien would edge his way over to the pokemon, a hand raised out to the dragon as non-threateningly as possible.
[break][break]
He was truly a novice when it came to handling pokemon, afraid of all the what ifs that would occur when it came down to it. But a pleasant surprise was had when the Fraxture willingly met its head to Lien’s hand, the rough scales of the pokemon rubbing against his skin as it moved Liens hand down towards its jaw.
[break][break]
Lien would look back at Mateo with a smile, a look of, ‘I did it!’ on his face as he begun scritching the dragon.
[break][break]
W-what now? Is it gonna use Dragon Breath now? Should I stand back or something?
[break][break]
// MISSION

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 19:24:26 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"nice job!" a gleaming grin and a thumbs up were lien's reward. now, it was onto the next step, "you've cleared the first stage! acceptance, now we move onward through 99 more! there's no shortcut to gaining power!" a tightened fist would grip the air. following after mateo would expel a boisterous laughter. "isn't this exciting lien?! you have a natural affinity to become a dragon tamer!"

altaria, too, followed her trainer within laughter. "now we have to teach it proper breath control. dragon breath is just another form of dragon rage, but more condensed. it's like a solid becoming a liquid and then a gas. my teacher taught me that it was sort of like some science bullshit. but eventually i just altaria to learn it the minute it evolved." he'd pat the altaria upon the head as he tried his best to explain.

"mm...how i look at dragon breath is that you just need to teach the fraxure how to keep its composure and quell its anger. of course, all dragons are different. but the ones usually able to learn it fast are capable of turning that dragon rage into a dragon breath." they had a long way to go, but they were going to do it! "if i were you i'd go grab us some food because we have a lot of work on our hands, lien! happy to work with you, idjit!" mateo, instinctively, called him. snickering with bemusement.

[attr="class","ooc"]
i don't know what i wrote, this was rushed. forgive me. :sob:

close tab

played by

giz

he/him
healer
cadet
9 height
9 height
awards
37 posts
lien rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lien
lien rose
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 19:49:30 GMT
lien rose Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","arlette"]

Ash to dust left to rust

All time fades away

The life would seemingly leave his eyes, a smile hard stuck onto his face.
[break][break]
Did he say 99 more steps?
[break][break]
The man had given him more words, more explanation, and then his order, to which Lien would take in, dead eyes looking to the man.
[break][break]
Okay!
[break][break]
He said with a smile, tone excited.
[break][break]
But really inside, he was dying.
[break][break]
Oh well... this is what he gets for wanting to help.
[break][break]
I’ll get something that’ll last us all 99 steps of this…
[break][break]
// MISSION

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 20:50:55 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]oh man he was so pumped to teach lien everything he knew. that's right, he was going to teach the future that dragons are the bees knees. starting with lien, they were going to learn just how great a dragon could be. he was ready, he was so ready. oh lien you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.

"ah! pepperoni pizza please! extra meat, and do you know if you have dragon flakes as toppings here? i haven't had any dragon flakes since leaving my home. it's like they're rare or nonexistent or something!" he was craving for some dragon flakes.

[attr="class","ooc"]
fin!!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cloud of unknowing [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 0:09:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]lien receives the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy,[break] and 1 free dragon-evolution (redeem in site shop).