[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well, this is a predicament."[break][break]

Snow flutters down from the sky without showing any signs of letting up, crowning her with a ring of frost as she cranes her head over. A black tuft of fur just barely sticks out from the snow, a red nose held up as high as possible as every breath taken comes out as a stream of mist.[break][break]

"You alright there, buddy?"[break][break]

There's a low grunt, muffled by all the snow. Though she asks, she knows it must be rather uncomfortable for Reiner to be stuck in that posture. But when both of them are stuck as deep in a snowbank as they are, unable to clamber out when all that surrounds them is unstable layers of snow, it becomes a necessity to ensure he can still breathe.[break][break]

"How long do you think it'll take until someone finds us?"[break][break]

Yet another grunt.[break][break]

"Yeah... hopefully not too long."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@tag || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 4:07:13 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Where snow is concerned, it's safe to say that Yggdrasil is a living plow - her large size and shape allowing her to shove the deep snow to the sides as she moves. On a similar scale, Arkos the Ursaluna is able to Headlong Rush through the snow to clear it; and Lagombi the Cinderace, though not a powerhouse in the same way, is happy to aim Pyro Balls to melt away some of the more troublesome bits.

In this way, El has been attempting to keep pathways within and around Dewford clear - fighting back the ever-encroaching snowfall that seems to be a constant. They are seated atop Yggdrasil's back as she works, keeping an eye on things - whilst Sobek sits next to them, eagerly rasping and occasionally providing Flamethrowers to help out. Bibidi floats alongside them, meanwhile, and Baron rides upon Arkos' back.

But it is at the outskirts, that Bibidi perks up - sensing a familiar mind out in the ocean of white. And in doing so, she pings El to this presence as well - getting their attention. Though they can't quite make anything out from here, at least not yet... "That way, guys - Bibidi found someone!" They call from their perch, pointing in the direction Bibidi indicated. It certainly wasn't the first time someone had gotten stuck in all of this snow...

Thus, the parade of pokemon would close in on Eris' and Reiner's directions, steady as can be. El, at first, blinked a bit as they saw bits and pieces of someone and their pokemon sticking out of the snow - a strangely familiar mop of hair, a red nose poking up from the surface...

... But it wasn't until Bibidi reached out to wrap a Telekinesis around Eris and Reiner both - lifting them out of the snow - that El would realize who it was. "Oh! Eris!" They exclaimed with surprise.

Bibidi would set the two down in the cleared path - where El would slide down from Yggdrasil's back to meet them. "You two okay? How long were you in there?" They questioned - audibly fussy. Hypothermia was no joke, after all!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 4:03:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It is only when they're removed from the snowbank that she realises how incredibly warm it is outside. With her two feet now on solid ground, she begins patting all the excess snow away, only having to pause to cover her face from the stray flecks of ice that Reiner shakes free of his mane.[break][break]

"Uhm..." As mismatched eyes glance towards their unexpected saviour, the thought does take a little to brew. How long had they been in there? "Long enough, I guess?"[break][break]

And as if to answer her question, Reiner lets out a rather menacing sneeze that causes the branches of nearby trees to wobble.
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 20:28:13 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
At Eris' response and Reiner's sneeze, El's expression is sympathetic and a bit concerned - but they nod understandingly. "Let's get you two warmed up and dried off, then." And turning to their pokemon, they'd call "Lagombi! Sobek!"

The Cinderace and Fuecoco would come on over - their Fire-typing helping them give off some residual warmth. Sobek would come up to Eris, little stubby arms raised up and rasping eagerly - as if asking to be picked up and snuggled. Lagombi, meanwhile, would come near Reiner - holding a Pyro Ball in her hands for him like a portable campfire.

To add onto this, El would get a pack down from Arkos' back with Baron's help - where a few big fluffy towels were stored. They'd offer one to Eris, then approach Reiner with the other two - asking "Want Bibidi 'n I to help dry you off, and wrap these around you?" They imagined it'd be a bit hard for him to do it on his own, with lack of opposable thumbs - but asking permission before touching him was the polite thing to do, too.

If Reiner gave permission, the duo would get right to work - vigorously ruffling the towel against Reiner's fur, trying to squeeze out any moisture that may be there from snow or ice melted by one's own bodywarmth. Once El was sure that they had dried him off the best they could though, they'd wrap and secure the towels around Reiner like a weird layered shawl or poncho, to help keep him warm.

But all the while, El cast a glance to Eris. "What were you up to out here, by the way?" With all this snow, they'd almost think that she'd rather stay cozied up at a pokemon center or at home - they certainly would like to bundle up in their secret base-home! "If you're looking for something or someplace, I'm happy to help. Don't want anyone getting stuck in all this snow, y'know?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 6:21:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]If only she had brought fire pokemon of her own. But part of her knows that they really wouldn't enjoy being called out into this wintery wonderland only to get drenched by melting snow.[break][break]

As Sobek offers up the pyro ball, Reiner takes a moment to stare into the melting flames, tilting his head one way then another, before finally shaking it all about. Only to curse the poor Cinderace with a brief shower. With that one move, the towel offered is so much useful but the thought is appreciated nonetheless.[break][break]

"I was exploring."[break][break]

On the other hand, Eris attempts to figure out if she truly likes the warmth provided. Sure, it is nice when you're freezing. But at some point, she finds herself putting the Fuecoco on the ground once more, squatting down to give him Tha grateful pat on the head.[break][break]

"The woods feel a lot more different when it snows, you know?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 2:19:31 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
As Sobek is set down, he'd nuzzle Eris' hand and leg - making a happy little rasp - before he and Lagombi return to the congregation.

El, meanwhile, can't help a smile at Eris' explanation. "Yeah, I get what you mean. I ain't big on the cold - having grown up in Lavaridge - but when it snows, it really does paint everything in a different light." They agree with her, nodding a little.

"My pokemon and I have mostly been working on helping folks in Dewford clear paths through the snow, so that people can still get around. The roadways in town have mostly been handled, so I figured I'd set up paths through the outskirts here next." El explained themself, smiling a bit. It was the least that they could do as a Ranger, right?

As they moved to go back to Yggdrasil's side though, El would glance back to Eris. "If you want, I'd be more than happy to let you come with - you can even hitch a ride on Yggy or Arkos over here, if you'd like." They offered, gesturing to the Torterra and Ursaluna both to indicate them respectively.

They could explore as a group, while clearing some pathways for the locals!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 10:43:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Huh... isn't that gonna be pretty hard?" Without infrastructure or vehicles, pokemon and sheer effort is all that will be provided for this seemingly herculean task. "If you wanna do that, you should probably focus on clearing routes where people and pokemon will actually travel."[break][break]

Letting Sobek down onto the snow, Eris looks around for a moment. Then, she points in a rough direction.[break][break]

"I remember there being a few homes that way. And a rest station just nearby." There is no need to hitch a ride when Reiner is there. And this time, a lot more alert about falling into hidden snowbanks. "Could probably start there."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 19:44:59 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
"Yeahhh, it's definitely hard work." El agreed with a brief chuckle. "But my pokemon are still going strong so far, and it's not like I'm the only one at work." They'd been keeping a close eye on how everyone was doing, throughout the day, all in all.

But, it seemed Eris had a suggestion - namely, a couple of locations to clear paths to! "Good idea!" They chirped, giving her a light pat on the head. "Let's head that way, then."

Bibidi would already be giving direction to the congregation - and Yggdrasil and Arkos both were happy to lead the way. El would - with Bibidi's help - sit back up in Yggdrasil's tree, using it as a crow's nest to keep an eye on the group's surroundings.

But while they worked, no harm in a little bit of chitchat, right? "What's your favorite season or weather, do you think, Eris?" They'd ask - glancing to her. "I'm big on summer; but maybe it's partly cause I grew up in Lavaridge. The heat's never bothered me, but I kinda gotta bundle up thick in the cold like this... Else I shiver like no tomorrow."
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 12:48:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Yeah... well, don't push yourself."[break][break]

The cold can take a bigger toll than expected. Hell, even through her layers of clothing, she can feel herself already quite worn out. But Reiner, on the other hand, soldiers on, merely grunting at her as he trudges on through the snow. Of course he's a brave one. He's always been the braver of them.[break][break]

"I think I like the cold more."[break][break]

Memories of marshmallows over open campfires, the soothing taste of oden soup upon the tongue. The warm blankets and pillows all piled up in the living room, the brush of cold bark and stone against her skin -[break][break]

"Reminds me of home."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 21:52:16 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
At being told to not push themself, El nodded and chuckled a bit, smiling warm. "I imagine you have to say that to Isaac as well, every so often." They humorously mused out loud - knowing that the two were very close.

With how often tended to get into shenanigans, they were happy that she probably was there to help remind him to not get into too much trouble when they weren't around.

Though, as the two of them talk about weather and temperature... They can't help but become a bit more thoughtful at Eris' response. Reminds her of home, huh..?

... Isaac had told them a good deal about her - always happy to show just how proud of her he was. And that included a bit of where she was from. For a moment, they felt a spike of sympathy as they hoped that - by context - the memories that it reminded her of were good memories.

But rather than pry into the past like that, they'd focus more on said good things. "What sorta stuff do you like doing when it's cold like this? Maybe the three of us - you, Isaac, and I - could make a day of it?" They suggested, adding "You're Isaac's family - so you're my family, too. And I wanna get to know you more, so I can be there for ya like Isaac is."

They wanted to be a good big sibling, just like Isaac was a good big brother!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,749 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 15:44:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Well, they aren't wrong. At the end of the day, he never quite listens and somehow still comes back in one piece every time. She doesn't know whether that should be better attributed to his luck or his stubbornness but if it means he comes home, she will not question it that hard.[break][break]

"Baking. Going out on an adventure. Or story time..." There has never been a set list as to what she'd do. Everything's simply dependent on the day and her mood. Her gaze drops, her hands itching with awkwardness as she scratches behind Reiner's ears (much to his delight). When El dares to say such things as being her family too, she feels a little lost as to how to string her words together.[break][break]

"Iunno. Just things we can do together..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
awards
573 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 2:48:34 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
As Eris lists off a few of the things she liked doing, El smiled - nodding. "That all sounds good - Adventures 'n baking especially! Whatever you feel like - I can even, uhm, show you some of my games! I've got some chill ones we can play together." Maybe some LittleBigPlanet? That would definitely make a nice game for someone Eris' age - and a nice game for someone who's newer to videogames in general, too. But really - being a gamer - they had a wide selection, if Eris wanted to try something else!

Something to figure out, once the three of them set out a day to hang out with one another. Whatever they may end up doing, they'd certainly be looking forward to it - there were so many things that the lot of them could do as a family, after all.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
uh oh sisters || c
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 6:17:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: