pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,585 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
vct: tempest vs tori
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 16:24:14 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A can of juice fell from the vending machine as the next matches were announced.[break][break]

A long sip for himself, then a long sip for Hati as he checked the app. A hum, leading him back to the battlefield to track down .[break][break]

"Hey! I'm your next guy!" Tempest grinned, giving the other a quick wink as he introduced himself.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 3/3 HP

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 14:11:28 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

At this point Tori and Osiris had already been in a few battles. Her earlier jitters of nervousness now had melted away to concentration. Each bout was a learning experience and Victoria was determined to glean the most she could from this tournament. Sure, she might be a touch tense, taking it a bit more seriously than she should've but...[break][break]

This wasn't for anyone else but her. She had to prove it to herself that she was capable before she could even think to convince someone like her father, . Her opponent greeted her with a charming yet cheerful wink that caught Tori off guard for a moment. "....Right..." she said after a moment before awkwardly clearing her throat. [break][break]

"I'm Tori, this is Osiris." she said as she gestured to her Lucario. "Best of luck to you."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 3/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (unused)[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 tl;dr:[break]
- introductions <3[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,585 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 1:15:29 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest was in disguise and it had been a while. But. If he had recognized her, Tempest would have been hit with the sudden shame. Since had seen his whole ass out that one time at 's.[break][break]

"Hope you don't mind that I get us started." He gave Tori another wink and tossed his empty can into a nearby trash can before walking over to his spot. Hati, for her part, eyed the woman and her Lucario curiously before shaking herself off and puffing up.[break][break]

"Alright... Hati?" Chirping, the Eevee suddenly... melted into the shadows. Hati tried to slip under the Lucario and hit with a Shadow Sneak.[break][break]
6WFK8Xs3

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 3/3 HP

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 19:45:22 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Victoria actually had never met before. While she grew up around , the one who had the unfortunate encounter of seeing in such a state wasn't Tori herself but a distant . Another edgy rocket. Another timeline. [break][break]

As the match began in earnest instead rushing his opponent, as he usually did, he remained still. He began to concentrate, a faint glow appearing around him as he searched and read the aura's around him. Waiting for his opponent to emerge again. Once they did he would use QUICK GUARD to mitigate some of the blow before catching his opponent right where he wanted them. In close range. A timely CLOSE COMBAT was sure to follow.[break][break]

qsBZ5|2R

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (unused)[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,585 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 23:02:24 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

WHOOPS I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE DONE THIS. I am a little fool who confused the two of them... I will be taken to the gallows for my crimes and I hope that Arti will forgive me.[break][break]

The Shadow Sneak gambit failed, landing Hati on her ass as she had the shit punched out of her tiny, Eevee body with that Close Combat. Crying out, the power of the attack sent her skidding and rolling in the dirt.[break][break]

One would think she would be down for the count after that, but with a faint twitch Hati pushed herself back to her feet. Shaking herself off, she snarled before opening her maw to unleash a plume of sudden fire. Her Burning Jealousy scorching the air between them.[break][break]
wSqdsDVR

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 3/3 HP

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 3:25:25 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

It's all good. Shit happens. Not to mention they both have a similar vibe and look. Victoria and her Lucario take the first point of the match with ease. The eevee cried out in pain from the barrage of blows that landed but the match had just begun. As expected the eevee got up with speed and brushed off the recent assault.[break][break]

Instead she burned with a fiery passion as she planned to attack the jackal once more. If things were going to turn to a range battle then so be it. As Osiris steeled himself, he began to concentrate. Light began to coalesce around him before being formed into a concentrated FLASH CANNON aimed right at his opponent. [break][break]

PE3IBtce

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,585 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 18:49:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The flash Cannon soared through the air; Hati very narrowly dodged. She didn't back down now that she had some small advantage, doggedly pushing towards the Lucario to close distance.[break][break]

This hadn't been the only Lucario she had fought today. 's Faolan being the first opponent of the match. Sniffing, she wondered why this one didn't carry the same kind of scent.[break][break]

But that was no matter, when her tail started to glow with royal blue energy, a Dragon Hammer trying to slam onto the other.[break][break]
0en_Wg|5

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 2/3 HP

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 2:33:42 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Osiris gruffed before patting down patched of singed fur. Fair, that attack had caught him off guard but he was ready to go back at it again. As the eevee charged relentlessly forward the jackal would ready a barrage of smaller AURA SHPERES at his opponent to keep them at bay.[break][break]

Meanwhile, Tori looked forward, pacing while keeping an eye on his vitals. So far, Osiris was doing fine without instruction so she would continue to monitor his results. [break][break]

UlKaQtIH

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 2/3[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,585 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 1:23:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Aura Spheres shot through the air, some slamming into Hati to knock her back. She cringed and whined, shaking herself off.[break][break]

But she was pushed away, which was a shame.[break][break]

So, she opened up her mouth to unleash a last ditch Frost Breath.
[break][break]
5UgmBQBb

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 1/3 HP

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 13:37:22 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Not wanting a repeat situation of before Osiris barked sharply before glancing at Victoria for a moment. After years of being with him she was aware of what he wanted often times better than the inner workings of her own mind. A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she reached for her right hand, twisting the mega accessory on her ring finger.[break][break]

"Of course, since you asked so nicely." she said as she brought the ring to her lips in the signature pose before Osiris was enveloped in a blinding light. Choosing to mega evolve, Osiris would face the eevee's valiant frost breath head on. You know what they said, if it's not broke don't fix it.[break][break]

[break][break]

Osiris had no intention on changing tactics that had been working so far. With a boost in power now readily available to him he placed his paws together channeling and forming the familiar energy of an AURA SPHERE once more. Except this time, empowered, he gathered more and more energy. Growing the size of the sphere till it was something more akin to a 'spirit bomb'.[break][break]

Once he was ready, he let the giant energy orb fly. Soaring through the field ripping up earth and anything else that was in its way in a path of chaotic destruction. One thing was for sure, two's for certain, Osiris was not intending on holding back against his opponent.[break][break]

6CJN_|Nx+20

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (1/2)[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,585 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 20:06:32 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The powerful attack slams into Hati. She ends up rolling in the dirt, puffing up clouds of dust. And does not move after.[break][break]

With that, Tempest raises his hand to signal defeat. He quickly calls back his Eevee so he can rush her off to the healing machines soon.[break][break]

"That was a good battle! I got creamed!" But Tempest just laughs, hearty and whole; no bitterness at the defeat, just a joy for battle glimmering in his eyes. "I hope we can battle again sometime! Use some of my other pokemon, too."[break][break]

With that, he shot Tori one last wink before turning to leave.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 LOSE

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 4:23:12 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The attack landed true. One the dust settled and Tori laid eyes on the fainted pokémon, cheers erupted from the onlookers. Osiris turned to her as if to ask her if it his performance was satisfactory. Still resting in his mega form, he still had some energy left. Tori smiled and ruffled his fur. "You did great. We'll go over our notes later." She said with a nod before turning to her opponent.[break][break]

Bowing out of respect, a habit from her home country of Kanto, "It was a pleasure. And yeah, we'd love to battle again." she said with a confident smirk. With that she turned to head out of the arena with Oz right on her heels. "How about some lunch? I think we've earned it."[break][break]

Victoria Wins!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (1/2)[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 6:38:53 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: