kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
vct: yuina vs kyle
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:42:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hey! it's you!"

surprises kept happening with her. he figured she wasn't the type for violent fun, but to see her in the mix with other ruffians brawling endlessly with each other got him smiling.

"i didn't take you as the type to participate in games like these, but i guess i was wrong."

his poochyena walks out from behind kyle's legs, sending a single bark to her as a greeting. through the sync of his sygna suit, he feels the hype that his poochyena feels with the incoming match.

"are you ready for a clean, fun match?"

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:58:17 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Coming out and getting ready for her next match, Yuina walked with Daikenki close beside her, the Samurott's large figure looming next to her frame, and as she turned the corner she was met with a familiar face, Kyle, the one who had found her at her museum.[break][break]
"Oh, hey! It's good to see you," Yuina smiled, Daikenki looked out to their opponent and then down to the small pooch that came out from behind his legs.[break]
"Yeah, I am ready! I'm trying to get involved in as much as I can, this sounded like a good oportunity for more practice without... Consequences involved," Yuina returned, she hadn't done much battling without the threat of her life on the line, surely nothing bad could happen in a sanctioned, well planned and secure battle tournament, right?[break][break]
"We're ready, let's get started!"

notes[break]
VCT: Yuina vs Kyle[break]
Gimmick Modifier: Terastal receives +15 modifier on every Even Numbered Roll[break]
HP: 3/3[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,486 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 2:03:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
her statement was reasonable. kyle could find himself doing such if he hadn't been hooked to casual battles

"i guesss we'll take the first strike, then."

their sync thanks to the sygna suit allows kyle to connect with his poochyena and allow him to 'communicate' without words. just the shared feeling about the tides of the fight is enough to guide the pokemon to an action that his trainer would have taken.

despite its smaller stature, it starts the fight off by jumping towards the samurott. it does rough house a lot at home, but it's a different kind of playing rough out here.

AKuXTbIQ (+10)
3/3 hp

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 2:12:10 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

With little else to be said, the battle began and Yuina bid Daikenki forward. Giving her partner every advantage that she could, she tapped the orb at her belt as the Samurott was envelope in crystalline energy, shimmering and glittering blue in his Water Tera. The small pooch lunged forward, aiming directly for Daikenki in its attack, and while the canine made contact Daikenki was quick to draw his blades.[break][break]
"Daikenki, mizu," Yuina called, the command short but meaningful in their dead language as the Samurott barked. His seamitars coated in water he moved to strike back at the Poochyena, using Razor Shell in his tera state.

[break][break]

ZHTYeyOG

notes[break]
Gimmick Modifier: Terastal receives +15 modifier on every Even Numbered Roll[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,486 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 3:11:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the tera brings surprise to kyle's expression, and disappointment in the poochyena's. it gets thrown away by the following attack

"there goes your super effective hit, kilo," he chides his own pokemon. "let's go for another one."

the pokemon picks itself up and howls, starting a wish.

it doesn't even wait for it to take into effect when it comes rushing back. paws hammer away from the path to his target as the poochyena makes a rush fueled by bravado.

SVdcyXep (+10)
2/3 hp

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 15:50:08 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The defensive position of his tera form did wonders to stave off a more powerful attack as the Poochyena leaped back at Daikenki's strike, but the battle was far from over. The canine was trying to empower itself further and was primed for another attack easily, but maybe they could keep the upper hand here.[break]
"Kage," Yuina called, and in that moment Daikenki disappeared into the shadows beneath him using Shadow Sneak, moving deftly across the battle field. He lunged from the dark depths, coming out behind the small pooch, aimed to strike again with a Razor Shell.

[break][break]

7JwBys5A+15

notes[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,486 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 18:20:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle chuckles at his own pokemon's misfortune. it's the naivete of the poochyena that gets him struck easily by the samurott.

the wish it made grants it enough battery to get back up to its feet. it barks once or twice in defiance, raring to make another attempt to get a hit on the terastalized pokemon of the past.

"what will it be, kilo?"

it rushes once more, feet pummeling the ground hard as it takes everything it has with its attack. taking a running start, the poochyena rushes headlong in the most literal sense: attempting to hit the samurott with a headbutt for its dragon hammer.

VwOi6Nwv (+10)
1/3 hp

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 18:47:58 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Daikenki was keeping his paces in the battle, and doing well against the Poochyena as they shared blows. In his last swipe of Razor shell, the canine barked furiously, raring to keep going. Daikenki barked back, eyeing the dog, waiting for its next move, and it didn't hesitate. The small pooch rushed forward, lunging with every stride, and it leaped into the air to land its strike, determined as ever.[break][break]
Daikenki hissed, raising his seamitars, moving to strike and meet the dragon hammer with his Sacred Sword, catching the force of the attack in a heavy clash of power to see who could stand the power of the head on strike.

[break][break]

QyKQIkXX

notes[break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,486 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 18:56:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
as he watches his poochyena try to make another attempt for a hit, the conclusion of the battle flashes within the augmented reality of the vital gear.

"oi, oi, what are you doing, kilo?"

there's an amusement that comes with the poochyena getting confused why its trainer was effectively trying to stop it from continuing. the big flashing points awarded to the winner wasn't seen by the pokemon, after all.

"pretty thematic slaying the dragon with the sacred sword too," he'd comment to yuina following the match. kyle grabs his poochyena before it breaks from its trance and acts based on what it wants to do. "i'll have to get him to the healing station, so see you around?"

he moves the poochyena's paw to wave goodbye as they make their exit.

UFPkcGgQ (+10)
0/3 hp

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,508 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 19:17:36 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The battle was set, though the Poochyena was aiming to keep going if Kyle had let it. The tenacity of the small pooch knew no bounds.[break]
Daikenki came back to Yuina at the final call of the match, claiming them victors of this set, and Yuina looked out to Kyle with a smile, and a nod.[break][break]
"That was a great match, we'll see you!"

notes[break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 15:52:42 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB