She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 18:55:11 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The sun had just finished setting behind them, revealing a sky full of stars overhead. Robin kept her eyes planted above rather than in front of herself. Something about the starry sky was perpetually awe-inspiring. She could never tire of looking at it. And having Gwen by her side made it all the better. There were supposed to be dragons in this area, and Robin was trying to encourage Gwen's new pursuit and focus on them instead of being a bad friend. Still, she couldn't help but wish she'd see some ghosts, too.

"Feeling ok? It's a bit of a hike to the top."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 22:42:37 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen was dressed different than her usual attire. Instead of being in a faded graphic t shirt of her favorite idol band or some old hand me down, she was dressed properly for the current task that the two rangers had come to meet with.

She wore a white tank top with shorts that exposed a lot of her legs and arms. Something her previous self back home wouldn't be caught dead in. Her fiery orange hair was lassoed into a ponytail by a scrunchie she had borrowed from one of the other rangers.

Her clothing even exposed a lot of the beginnings of muscle and foundation she had been gaining since training with Gishath.

"Never better!" she answered with a smile. Gwen nodded at her friend as Gishath would be running beside the both of them as always. He eyed Robin with a glimmer of interest in his eyes before busy teething on a berry that Gwen had prepared for him.

Poor guy was still recovering from his teeth shattering against that monster.

"Thanks for going with me. I've been sleeping on working out this past week because of the holidays."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 3:52:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VAPOREON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRACOVISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FISHIOUS REND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 5:12:31 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen's tank and shorts were an interesting choice for the evening, but it wasn't supposed to rain, so they'd only have to survive cold winds underneath the peeking stars. "That's a good reason to skip out," Robin countered. It was good to enjoy the holidays, though she would never return home for them. Every time she neared Dewford, she did her best to turn the other way, expeditiously. There was little there for her.

She shook her head clear of the thought. Then, she pointed at the odd-looking pokemon ahead. "Look at that one! I've never seen it before. It's head looks all, like, crazy." She pulled out her dex for information, but she had forgotten she'd busted it during an underwater excursion the other day. She'd had the wrong case on it, and the water'd taken it out. "Gah. I guess I won't know its name."

skipping

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 23:37:17 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen was a bit cold, but when they started to make themselves active and start the actual hike, she'd no doubt start to move up. SHe had thought about getting some jogging pants or something for warmth, but figured it might have been a bit too much. The weather had already made her cheeks begin to flush.

"Yeah, but it's kind of lonely since I don't get to talk to my parents all that much anymore. They're so busy. I only really celebrated Christmas when I used to spend time with you as a kid."

She smiled at Robin as the two made their way up and onto the trail before stumbling across quite the find indeed. Gishath looked at the dragon type as it would stumble through the wilderness, hissing at it as the dragon type continued to be territorial. Robin found it to be quite fascinating, and who could blame her? It wasn't everyday you saw such a strange pokemon.

Gwen, however, would frown at the sight of it.

"I think I know what this is..." she asked herself. The ginger peered over to Robin for a brief moment then dug into her bag for something. The Goomy inside would slither out and greet Robin as it slithered onto his trainer's arm. Once she found what she wanted, Gwen pulled out the Dragonology Vol. III book she had kept with her since visiting and flipped around.

"Here." she said, holding the book out for Robin to take a look. It was opened on a spread of fossils and rough estimates of what Pokemon looked like. Two of them shared the same features as the one in front of them, but on improper bodies.

"I've heard of rumblings back in Galar of archeologists attempting to discover what kinds of prehistoric pokemon may have looked like, but ended up extremely wrong. Seeing one all the way out here though..." Gwen watched as it wandered around aimlessly before looking down to Gishath. "Try not to hurt it too much, alright?"

The Gabite didn't need to be told twice. It hissed in agreement and skittered off towards the wild pokemon with its arms outstretched. Just like before in the abandoned house, its arm glew a bright white while using Dragon Claw and slashing at the Dracovish. It let out a noise and fought back with a Water Gun, pushing Gishath back some as it lunged at it again.

Once the two had gone back and forth, Gwen threw a pokeball at the dragon-type and hoped to capture it before anything else could happen to it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 7:45:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUNNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHTMARE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELGYEM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DRACOVISH!

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 2:29:01 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"I'm not missing out on anything by not seeing my own parents," she offered to be comforting, though her own tone was a little too bitter to be truly helpful. She fought the urge the roll her eyes as Gwen pulled the dragon book out. "Do you always have that thing?"

She really did want Gwen to be a successful and confident ranger, but she was still torn about the dragon focus. Gwen was changing so quickly. She almost didn't recognize the other. As it was, Gwen and her dragon handled the strange looking fella with relative ease. Robin clapped at the end, amused, but her good turn in mood changed immediately as psychic types surrounded them. "Get rid of 'em," she said quickly. Snorlax jumped into action, using blizzard to freeze the psychic pokemon.

"Yuck. They're attracted to me like magnets," she complained, moving close to Gwen and knocking shoulders with the other. "I thought you were good luck in repelling them."

skipping
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 6:18:51 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Maybe." Gwen smirked at her friend, putting it away as the pokemon was caught. "I like to stay up to date with my favorite type. Plus, this'll help me find somebody who can take care of this guy and make sure he won't go around destroying ecosystems."

She pocketed both items in her hand and continued to walk with Robin, when two other pokemon surrounded them. Ones that she knew were a sore spot for Robin. Her Snorlax made quick work of them, with the nerd letting out a sigh of relief. One corny joke later, and she smiled a bit at the comment.

"Only if I have my Magneton out~" she teased back. "I can repel them and attract you!~"

Hopefully she wouldn't notice the cheeks flushing...

[skipping]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:16:16 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OSHAWOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RETALIATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ESPATHRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 5:57:58 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Watch out!" She dove to the ground to avoid the diving Espathra, which landed in front of them and fluttered his wings with a tinge of annoyance like they were intruders and not two girls walking through nature like dutiful Rangers. "Ugh, I can already tell. This thing is sick. Psychic." She rubbed at her temple, feeling the edge of a headache forming. Psychics were always attracted to her and with malicious energy.

"Snorlax, get rid of the thing!" She took a step back while Snorlax moved up to hit it with hammer arm. She stumbled backwards, falling on her back. At her feet was an Oshawott, which became subject to a descending pokeball knocked loose from her fall. She hit the ground with an 'umph,' but heard the pokeball capture noise and registered it belatedly. "What's that little guy doing up here?" She wasn't expecting water pokemon up this high.

catching oshawott
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 21:50:06 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

At the diving Espathra, Gwen ducked down just in time with Robin as the psychic type would flutter its wings at the two in an agitated shape. Robin was annoyed from the psychic energy coming from the pokemon as Gwen did her best to try and help her. "I'll take it on. Just try and relax while I- Whoa!"

Her friend tripped over something as the fellow Ranger went back down on the ground as Gwen was quick to check up on her. Gishath, meanwhile, charged over to the Espathra and began to fight with it, using Sand Attack to provoke the Psychic type. "You okay?" she asked, offering a hand out for Robin to take. "You scared me for a sec."

The Gabite and Psychic continued their fight, slamming against it with his DRAGON CLAW. The Espartha reeled back in pain, as Gwen threw a pokeball at it, hoping to help ease the headache for her friend.

[attempting to catch espathra]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 4:26:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GYARADOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GABITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROUGH SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 4:18:26 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Thanks for getting rid of that thing." Robin recovered swiftly, though there wasn't a lot of dignity one could regain after reacting so drastically to a descending bird. She then pointed off to the side of their path where a pokemon similar to Gisath was nibbling an oran berry. "Look! It looks like yours!" Snorlax wasn't sure from her tone of voice if he should attack it or not, so he stood and stared at her blankly.

Robin rolled her eyes with a smile. "No need to fight; it's distracted. I love catching a hungry pokemon." She pulled a pokeball and tossed it. She'd be able to study the pokemon in her down time and figure out Gwen and her Gisath a little more. Or train it to defeat Freya Morningstar for changing Gwen into a mini-Freya, but she had time to organize a strategy before beefing with the woman.

catching gabite
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 0:10:57 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"No problem. I know how you get with other psychic types." Gwen smiled at Robin. "SNorlax and I will make sure none of them affect you any."

Gishath had sensed the presence of another Gabite in the area. It reared its back and let out a soft huff as they came across it. Gwen's eyes traced along it eating as a pang of guilt hit her chest. Gishath still hadn't recover from breaking his teeth on that monster's hide. His meals were blended or chopped small enough to swallow.

It was still her fault after all this time. She was the reason he had to eat like this.

She shook her head free of any interior monologuing when Robin announced the other Gabite to her. While a soft smile, the tech enthusiast noted the similarities between the two.

"Heh, it does, kinda. Perfect chance to get one for yourself."

She supported Robin and vice vera. Her dragon lover self was happy to catch a glimpse at another one of them. So much so she was ready to pull out the guidebook on dragons and lecture her on being careful, but thought better of it from the comment from before. Was Robin not a fan of the type or something? She did seem to want to catch it...

Regardless, Gwen turned to catch a Gyrados swimming in a nearby stream. It reared its head at the two and let out a threatening roar. Gishath was ready to attack, hurrying over to Gwen's side in defense with a hiss of his own. She could have let him tackle on something larger than him, or she could play it smart.

"Hold on, buddy."

She tossed out her Magneton, the electric magnetics spinning about and setting their gaze on the opponent.

"Electro Ball 'em!"

The Magneton hummed, charging themselves up with energy and summoning it into a sphere shaped ball of electricity, then sending it at the water laden pokemon. The Gyrados was struck in the chest, zapping him as he would become electrocuted from the current through the water of the attack. Once damaged enough for the attack, Gwen fired a pkeball from her back at the large boy, hoping to snag this pokemon for her team. She would need a good water type eventually.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 6:42:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXEGGCUTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HARVEST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALAKAZAM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ALLY SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYSHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights