She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 4:46:33 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin's excitement over the opportunity to study a Gabite subsided just in time for her to notice Gwen's strategy in taking down the Gyrados. Gwen was good about that kind of thing, strategy. Robin still hadn't learned all the type matchups. In fact, she often forgot them. She was fortunate Snorlax was so simple. She wouldn't have thought to use the environment against the Gyrados, either. Gwen's nerdiness was really helping her shapeup as a Ranger.

Robin was beaming with pride.

"Nice catch!" The big water type looked like a fearsome dragon. "Another dragon for the collection, though, hm? You're going to get as bad as me with favoring a type." But Arceus knew how badly she wanted a ghost sanctuary. At least the water dragon Gwen just caught would --

"Watch out!" She dove to the side of the path, in the bushes, as a malicious and fearsome and horrifying bundle of psychic-type eggs appeared on the path before them.

skipping
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 8:08:44 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Thanks! I know I'm kind of a dragon addict, sorry. I...guess it's just the only direction I have right now."

Gwen said while Gishath hurried down to the water's edge and retrieved the pokeball that contained the new Gyarados. He carried it in between his two claws due to the lack of teeth. After giving it to Gwen, she kneeled down and carefully pet the Gabite. Her hands pet the rough skin. She found the sensation strange but also rather pleasant.

Their journey forward soon took them into the path of two psychic types, namely an Exeggcutor! She gasped at the sight of the fearsome pokemon before breaking into a smile.

"They're so cute!" she squealed. "Look at their little faces! Oh, this one's mine!"

Gabite shook his top fin and growled to let Gwen know he was present. She laughed and watched as the Gabite tore through the smaller psychic type with a DRAGON BREATH. They countered with a BARRAGE that bounced off of the dragon's hide, soon to then be a victim of Gishath's SAND TOMB.

Once they were pushed back, Gwen tried her hand at another pokeball toss.

[catch attempt on exeggcute]

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 0:43:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRACOVISH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FISHIOUS REND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GIRAFARIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE EXEGGCUTE!
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 3:46:45 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"You can go in any direction!" She insisted with a pout. "Don't feel stuck. Rangers need variety." It went without saying that dragons were a far more diverse type of pokemon than ghosts, but Robin wasn't sweating the small stuff. She made a retching sound as Gwen approached the egg pokemon with joy.

"Kick it to the curb already!" She turned away and held her arms, trembling a little. Psychics made her physically ill. She waited until the tell-tale sound of the pokeball capturing its target. Then, she turned and was pleased to see that it was gone. "Maybe don't branch out in its direction." She did NOT want to see Gwen use that stupid demon in battle. She couldn't stand exeggute. "Let's see what else we can find." She brushed past Gwen with her chin held up high, hoping to find something more riveting ahead.

skipping
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 4:44:31 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen knew how hard it could be for Robin given her physical sickness when nearby psychic types. She couldn't exactly help that they were so cute, it wasn't her fault! But lucky for Robin, she knew just how to ensure that she could use these guys without inflicting pain onto the poor non psychic woman and then also feeding her dragon addiction.

"I'll make sure it won't be a pain to you, promise!" Gwen smiled, then caught another sight of something that was familiar. "Wait, another Dracovish?!" She looked over at the lumbering dragon-type that was trying to fetch a berry from high up. It hopped up in a vain attempt to get the berry, though only managed to stomp and cause more damage around them as smaller flora fell down.

"I'm gunna give whoever's thrown these guys loose a piece of my mind. Give me a minute, bestie."

She walked towards the Dracovish as it continued to jump and slowly climbed up the tree with the berry. It noticed her as she climbed up and watched with a curious but confused look on its face. As if it had never seen a human like her before. Her orange head peaked out from the treetops and plucked the berry off before handing it to the Dracovish.

The pokemon chomped at the fruit happily, destroying it in a matter of seconds. Gwen watched him patiently to finish before speaking.

"There you go. All better?" she asked. "If you're hungry, I know a place that a lot more where that came from. They'll even take care of you there, with some other friends to play with. Are you interested?"

The Dracovish tilted its head around while in thought before grumbling out. So it must have meant a yes. "Great! I'll drop you off there!" She took out a pokeball and threw it towards the big oaf, hoping to capture him.

[catch attempt on dracovish!]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 3:07:29 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WYRDEER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHIELD BASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MALAMAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE DRACOVISH!
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 2:26:19 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Admittedly, it warmed Robin to see Gwen taking such good care of the wildlife. She identified another out-of-place Dracovish and set upon catching it in a way that wouldn't stress the very wild pokemon. While she'd still rather Gwen pursue her own path rather than one the dragon lady set out for her, she had to admit that the proper Ranger care was making her grin like an idiot.

Maybe Gwen would help her like that if she got around to her ghost sanctuary.

Her thoughts were distracted as a large Wydeer came out of nowhere with a psyshield bash, launching Snorlax into the woods and well off the path. "Mun!" Robin cried out instinctively. She struggled to grab another pokeball from her belt, fingers twitching without coordination in her panic. The Wydeer brushed against the earth with a paw, readying itself to strike her with the same psyshield forming in front of its antlers. Oh, Arceus...

skipping
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 4:00:28 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Just as the Wyrdeer would approach quickly, Gwen stepped in front of the brunette just as the PSYSHIELD BASH WOULD be coming straight for her.

The resulting impact had knocked Gwen back into Robin as the force pushed them both back further. The ginger was out like a light, with only a few scratches but who could say about what had happening inside of her?

Gishath, meanwhile, would become in an uproar at his trainer being attacked like that. The Gabite stomped over to the Wrydeer and lunged at it with its blades drawn. The two would engage in battle while Gwen and Robin would have some privacy for a moment or so. Gishath's DRAGON BREATH had torched a good amount of the Wyrdeer's body until it was on its last legs from sharing attacks with one another.

A little while later, Gwen came to from the attack with a headsplitting migraine.

"Ngh...What happened?" she asked, looking at the blurry vision of the fallen Wyrdeer and throwing a pokeball at it.

[catch attempt on wyrdeer!]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 2:48:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUVDISC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY DRUDDIGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK CLIMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] NIGHT SLASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE WYRDEER!

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
473 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:10:17 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The two Rangers were collapsed in a puddle while Gisath dispatched the Wyrdeer and Snorlax fretted over the unconscious duo. Before too long, the Rangers recovered from the attack and Gisath had Wydeer on the ropes. "I think that Wydeer packs a hell of a punch," Robin explained as she rubbed the back of her head. "Good luck training that thing."

Though, Gwen was far more patient than Robin; the nerdier of them would have no issue figuring out what approach to take to manage behavior. She was studious like that. "Psychics and dragons... what will I do with you?" She mused. As she got to her feet, she rapidly tapped Gwen's shoulder to get her attention, gesturing to the thing flying above that was gaudy in its color. "What's that one?" It was very clearly a dragon, though Robin was unaccustomed to seeing ones so ugly.

skipping
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 4:27:31 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Ugh, you're telling me. That last charge really hurt."

Gwen shuffled back up and huffed, rolling her shoulders around while trying to walk off that last charge. Gishath waddled back up to the two and nudged his trainer to see if she would be alright. The ranger looked up to smile a little at Robin, although she was somewhat sore because of the impact.

Their little rest wasn't too long, as another shape stomped out of a nearby cave at the sudden noise going on outside. It was amassive shape, one that caused Gwen to jump in surprise. Gishath even let out a growl at the display of the miscolored Druddigon that had stormed out of its cave. The pokemon let out a fearsome cry and set its sights on the two.

"Didn't think we'd see one of those on our walk." Gwen said to Robin, just as giddy as before. She retrieved a pokeball from her bag and prepared herself. "Ready to get to work, Gishath?"

The Gabite hissed and set his sights on the the Druddigon as the two began their fight. While he put up a fight, Gishath was already pretty banged up from his previous scuffles. Gwen called him back out after a few minutes of trading blows and threw out somebody that could help.

"Vulcan, you're up!"

The Darumaka came out with a rather furious expression out of the gate. He would use BELLY DRUM for his first move and bulk up, as his power could be felt around him. The Druddigon, amused by the display went to attack and received a supercharged FIRE PUNCH for his trouble. The shiny stumbled back and fell to the ground, followed by a pokeball sent to capture him!

[catch attempt on druddigon!]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dragon tales (dw)
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 8:40:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SALAMENCE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DRUDDIGON!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights