part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
VCT: Eva vs. Thomas
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 20:14:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 As always, Eva’s smile was bright and welcoming. The soft presence of the professor was sharpened with the anticipation of battle. The warm smile faded into an enthusiastic grin.

“Ahhh, good to see you, Thomas! It’s been a while,” she gave a small salute. Beside the professor, a tall and battle-worn Machamp flexed her fingers, curling them into tight fists.

“Ready to get started?” they were. With a dramatic flare, she sent Syah out onto the battlefield to meet her opponent in combat.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 20:49:52 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the former Elite Four stepped into the arena, he'd be greeted by a familiar face. Eva Morales, a woman he used to know from his days in AQUA. Despite their last encounter at the Holiday Party, Thomas hadn't had the chance to really speak with her, being too caught up in his night with the lovely .

"Good to see you as well, Dr. Morales.", the Kalosian called back to her, bowing respectfully to the good doctor.

With a nod, a hulking Scizor stepped onto the battlefield. The metallic bug looked to the Machamp, an eager grin on his features, as he got into his fighting stance.

"Let's have a good battle!", Thomas called out respectfully.

tags:
notes: 3/3 HP
GIMMICK: Z-MOVE

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 21:13:41 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Yep! And don’t you dare hold back on me, eh?” she grinned back over at the former Elite Four member, knowing very well that any pokemon trained by him would be a difficult opponent to face. Eva took a step back with one foot, getting into her own battle ready stance to support Syah.

“Go get em, Syah!” she started the battle with a pump of her first towards the Scizor.

The Machamp grunted, nodding and lunging forward with her fists drawn back. The CROSS CHOP came from two angles in an attempt to surprise the Scizor and land the first blow.

nGXVDdsM

3/3 HP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 0:07:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Wouldn't dream of such disrespect!", Thomas remarked back to the woman, a grin forming along his features.

The Scizor got into his fighting stance, a bloodthirsty grin forming on his features. The Scizor charged the Machamp. Despite the Cross Chop coming his way, the Scizor attempted to strike the Machamp with a downward Brutal Swing. The question was, would the Cross Chop hit first, or would his Brutal Swing pay off?

TPOho58h

tags:
notes: 2/3 HP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 5:39:23 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Syah’s CROSS CHOP was too quick for the Scizor and seemed to make contact over the attempted BRUTAL SWING. Syah grinned in delight, pushing back against the opponent's attempt to grab and throw her.

“Keep up the momentum, Syah!

The Machamp drew back her fist, powering it up for a brutal DYNAMIC PUNCH at the Scizor’s midsection.

lq5d|936

3/3 HP

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 2:49:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Unfortunately for Ripper, the Cross Chop managed to connect first, practically staggering the metallic bug. Despite this, he looked up at the Machamp with defiant eyes.

"You got this, Ripper!", Thomas called out to the Scizor.

As the Dynamic Punch soared towards his midsection, the Scizor attempted to dodge back, before lunging back at the Machamp with a Bullet Punch to the face.

NQcuDLZi

tags:
notes: 2/3 HP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 16:57:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Syah ducked, but not quick enough. Her arms rose up to protect her face, but the BULLET PUNCH peppered her forearms until they were black and blue. When the assault retreated, Syah pushed the offensive.

She stepped forward, MEGA EVOLVING in a brilliant gold light that shone in Eva’s eyes. The BULKED UP Mega Machamp launched their own assault with a series of CROSS CHOPS.

JUGoVzN8+20
(1/2 consecutive +20 rolls)

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 5:55:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Scizor's pincers attempted to break through the guard of the Machamp, to no avail. Thankfully, he was able to maneuver out of the path of the Dynamic Punch.

The Scizor leaped backward, as the Machamp's form shifted in brilliant light. Despite the Mega Evolution, the Scizor was not going to back down, giving the muscular Pokemon a look of defiance.

The Scizor attempted to weave through the Cross Chops, before attempting to strike her midsection with a one-two Double Hit.

rz5uX3VC

tags:
notes: 1/3 HP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 1:43:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva, and Syah, appreciated a good, resilient opponent. The Scizor didn’t show a single indication of backing down in the face of a mega-evolved opponent. Syah would show her appreciation by giving it her all!

The fighting-type grunted in acknowledgement and tensed her midsection to tank the one-two DOUBLE HIT and retaliate with a DRAGON HAMMER right hook.

kiIukFXF+20
(2/2 consecutive +20 rolls)

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 20:46:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Mega Evolved Machamp got the Scizor's blood pumping. Despite being on his last legs, he was far from giving up. If anything, it made the insect want to end this fight with a bang.

The Scizor grinned as he became bathed in an aura of energy. Unleashing his Z-Power, the Scizor attempted to trade blows with the Mega Machamp. A Z-Powered Brutal Swing came flying towards the head of the Machamp.

BfOX0PZp +50

tags:
GIMMICK: Z-MOVE ACTIVATED

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 5:58:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Machamp tensed, feelings the sudden rush of energy inundate the Scizor. All four arms raised to defend her more vulnerable areas. There was no use in trying to protect against the z-move, it was too powerful.

The force of the BRUTAL SWING sent her flying towards the other end of the arena, carving a scar across the ground on impact. A final pump of adrenaline scorched her veins, the burning for her muscles and the aches of her wounds fading behind the mask. Two hands dug into the ground to launch her back to her feet. The ragged Machamp struck with a desperate DYNAMIC PUNCH to try and knock the insect out.

PA81lwX3

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 20:31:48 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Scizor grinned as the Brutal Swing connected, sending the Machamp flying across the arena. And much to the delight of the metallic bug, the four-armed fighter still had fight in her left.

As she charged him for one last Dynamic Punch, Ripper to charged her, pincer cocked back, before launching at her with one last Bullet Punch.

vtQd4||d

tags:
GIMMICK: Z-MOVE DEPLETED

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 21:50:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The slower Mahcamp didn’t stand a chance escaping the last BULLET PUNCH. Her failure to erect a WIDE GUARD in time led to the Scizor delivering a direct hit. The muscle Mahcamp slowly fell back as consciousness slipped away. Above the stage they flashed the winner of the match in time with the chanting crowd.

“Great match, Thomas! Congrats!”

The Machamp was returned to her pokeball for safe keeping, “Good luck with the rest of the tournament!” she offered him a salute of congratulations and spun to make her way off the stage and towards the medical tent to treat her fainted pokemon.

0/3 HP
Eva, the loser!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 16:23:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Ripper grinned as the Bullet Punch managed to connect with the Machamp, knocking it out. After such an intense battle, Scizor slumped down, breathing heavily. He gave the Machamp a grin of approval, for a well fought battle.

"Thank you for the battle, Dr. Morales. It was a close one.", he'd tell the doctor warmly. "Best of luck to you, as well."

tags:
VICTORY

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 2:53:48 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: