part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
resolutions [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 7:55:47 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] Winter was always a festive time of the year, but New Years was always more spectacular. It never ceased to bring a smile to Ollie's cheeks when he watched the whole city light up with color as they wrapped up all the tinsel and glossy lights to replace it for the small festival that was held in the town's center every year. There was a shrine set up, and a place to play respects for those who wanted it.

[break][break] For the rest, it was a chance to catch up with old friends or family. Especially with everything that went on in Hoenn, times of peace like this were important.

[break][break] Ollie had been planning on going with , but they weren't exactly talking right now. And all the other people that he might've asked — or — were busy. Luckily, was free but she said she'd had to catch up with a few things at work and to head off without her.

[break][break] "It's colder than usual, isn't it?" Ollie asked the Pikachu on his shoulder, who matched Ollie's green scarf with a bright red hat that had been knitted by .

[break][break] He pushed his gloved hands together, billowing cold air between them, glancing at the different stalls that were selling warm food. Maybe he should buy one?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
swept under the rug

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
resolutions [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 5:55:44 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"too cold!" the commissioner says.[break][break]

dahlia fumbles with putting on her gloves, their leather too thick and the cold too biting for her fingers to work.[break][break]

beside her, her bayleef trods. like ollie's pikachu its neck is warmed by a scarf.[break][break]

"how has it been, ollie? being head ranger." she walks in casual lockstep with him. "i must thank you, actually. you've brought about so much positive change."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-bayleef"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/YyDH3hh/dahl9.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,321 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
resolutions [m]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 4:54:30 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] 'Too cold!'

[break][break] Eyes widening at the familiar voice, Ollie spins around.

[break][break] "Dah - Commissioner Goode!"

[break][break] It's no secret that Ollie's not good with formalities, but given the fact that he's Head Ranger now, he ought to give it a shot. Still, he felt like someone like probably was a better Head Ranger than him.

[break][break] Tofu leaps off his shoulder to greet the Bayleef with a cheerful 'Chaa!', reaching out to sniff the grass-type as Ollie greeted the commissioner with a broad smile, cheeks slightly flushed with the cold.

[break][break] A hand reaches behind his neck, rubbing sheepishly.

[break][break] "Ah - yeah! It's been good. Great, I mean!" He lets out an embarrassed laugh. "Nah, nah. I gotta thank you for the opportunity. I'll be honest, ma'am, I wasn't really expecting it."

[break][break] His lips dimple into a smile.

[break][break] "But I've always liked working for the Rangers, so always happy to serve."

[break][break] Eyes glimmer with mischief.

[break][break] "What about you, Commissioner? Enjoying the New Year?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
swept under the rug

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
resolutions [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 0:55:53 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"as much as i can!" dahlia laughs.[break][break]

she teeters close to that cold chasm of reality. past the sentimentality of the season, its ribbons, ornaments and fireplaces.[break][break]

but she dare not ruin the moment. though peacetime has not yet come, peace still manifests in a hush between every footstep. every dimple and smile.[break][break]

as her bayleef mews back at ollie's pikachu, the commissioner continues to walk alongside him.[break][break]

"you've filled the seat very well."[break][break]

her hand rests on her heart, as if to keep it from spilling.[break][break]

"and i'm so very thankful for that. you could very well be the best head ranger hoenn's ever seen, if i am to be honest."[break][break]

she wonders if ollie will ever crack.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-bayleef"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/YyDH3hh/dahl9.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights