part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 22:20:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

KAIROS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“THAT IS WHAT YOUR SALARY AMOUNTS TO,” he explains, “in the grand scheme of an initiative.

his drawer shuts loudly, punctuating his point.

do you think the world can be solved with such simple measures? that everyone around you is so stupid that they’ve ignored the obvious, morales?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 2:11:30 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollietop"]
[attr="class","littleollie"] Oh.

[break][break]"Oh."

[break][break] The Head Ranger blinks, a flush crawling up his neck. But he doesn't let his glance waver, instead gripping the coin in his palm more firmly as he meets the councilman's eyes.

[break][break] "Of course not," he said. "That's why I'm coming to you."

[break][break] had warned him against making empty promises, but Ollie also knew that he didn't want to give up. He couldn't, not when lives like and were on the line.

[break][break] "I'm asking for your help, Councilman, to figure out a solution."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
sleepless in slateport

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 8:25:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

KAIROS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“THE OBVIOUS ANSWER IS TO FIND FUNDING.”

he blinks, slowly, deliberating what type of net he should throw. one leans to the west while the other is due north. with a click of his tongue, fernando settles on both.

it’s about time galar started paying reparations for their intrusion onto our region. i would start there,” he muses.

and then there is the league’s financial council: me. provide me a more tangible list of what you need and you will have it. however, this amnesty program must return visible value.

the only notable people worth a damn have been and .

keep me up to date with valuable members. we cannot afford to squander what little we have on pointless endeavors.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 6:30:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] Was that all he'd needed to do?

[break][break] Ask?

[break][break] Or maybe it was just that the Head Ranger had run 's patience thin, with his answers that seemed to lead to nowhere and time that they would always be short of. Whatever the reason was, Ollie found that he didn't care.

[break][break] He didn't care about the politics surrounding the decisions that were made here — he just cared about the outcome.

[break][break] A smile split across his face like the rising sun, finally excited to have at least a potential roadmap to his answers.

[break][break] "I can talk to about it," he said. He may have cut his ties with the Galarian embassy, but relationships were not so simple. Ollie knew that more than anyone. " too — she's the current ambassador, I think, so maybe we can strike a deal."

[break][break] "I'll work on a list with Councilwoman Morningstar," he said. And , he thought, but kept that to himself. "And I'll see if there's anywhere else we can get funding from. Maybe somewhere private."

[break][break] As far as notable members, Ollie was sure that 's introduction into AQUA would be valuable enough, especially if he could ensure his connection to Zekrom. Perhaps Ollie would check on that, just to make sure that the other man was still in good spirits.

[break][break] His expression was bright.

[break][break] "Thanks Councilman! I really appreciate your effort."

[break][break]

sleepless in slateport

[newclass=".littleollie"]--accent:#FFB546; } .littleollie { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 70px 50px; letter-spacing:0.6px!important} .littleollie b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littleollie i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .littleollie u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littleollie .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littleollie .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase; } .littleollie img { filter:grayscale(0%); } .littleollie { border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px!important;} .littleollie .title { text-align:right; margin-bottom:20px; } .littleollie .title b { border-bottom:1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ollietop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 18:42:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

KAIROS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“MORALES–”

whatever encouragement ollie musters is snuffed by fernando’s bid to do business. now that the homework has been assigned, he cares little about attitude or morale. results, after all, are the only things that matter.

–it should without saying, but any funding you receive must come with the innate understanding that the rangers owe no entity but the league. just because someone sponsors you does not mean you are beholden to them.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 19:20:28 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] A pause.

[break][break] It's like running straight into traffic, only to be dragged back by 's careful hand.

[break][break] "Beholden to them?" he asks, blinking. "Why would I be beholden to them?"

[break][break] His mouth splits into a wide smile.

[break][break] "My only loyalty is to the Rangers, and the Rangers to the League."

[break][break] "That's how things have always worked, isn't it?"

[break]

sleepless in slateport

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2024 15:23:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

KAIROS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE,” he relents under heavy breath. “however, the benchmark of a proper HEAD RANGER is understandably low. that being said, be sure to remain above that threshold.

he has no qualms with besmirching ollie’s predecessors.

or you too will join the ranks of game and anderson.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 7:23:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] "Oh."

[break][break] Perhaps too blind in his pride for the Rangers, he had never once considered that people may have viewed them in a light anything short of brilliant.

[break][break] "I'll do my best then, sir," he said with a nod, wearing a serious look for once.

[break][break] "The Rangers are my life, after all."

[break][break] "Just as your Silph name is probably yours."

[break][break] "Right?"

sleepless in slateport

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 16:27:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

KAIROS

SLEEPLESS IN SLATEPORT

“THE RANGERS ARE A LAUDABLE CAUSE,” fernando answers. “a name is not.

he stomachs a scoff that itches him like a sneeze. he barely keeps it down.

if i were not a silph, would i still toil and sweat? would i still give everything i could to make sure this region prospers? indeed, i would. no matter what name i have or who else wields my name, it is nothing more than a novelty.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
awards
2,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2024 6:28:08 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","littleollie"] What a weird response.

[break][break] Ollie blinked, brow furrowing.

[break][break] "Is that... a compliment?"

[break][break] The Head Ranger laughs, partially out of surprise and partially out of bemusement. He was definitely going to tell Lars this one.

[break][break] Now that much of the professional work is out of the way, Ollie finds himself more at ease.

[break][break] "Novelty or not, it's still a part of who you are. Even if it's not the whole." His gaze twinkles. "Though, can't say I wouldn't be curious to know about the whole one of these days, Councilman Silph."

[break][break] Stepping back, Ollie gives a salute, grinning ear to ear.

[break][break] "Maybe free up your schedule for me one of these days? I can take you out to lunch."

[break][break] "Or rock climbing, if you've ever been!"

[break]

sleepless in slateport

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
KAIROS [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 0:51:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven