TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 8:33:17 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Okay!" Marianne exclaimed, meeting her Klefki's gaze as she attempted to muster enthusiasm for a far-too-draining day of social events. "We are going to find a trainer, and we are going to challenge them on purpose!"[break][break]

Angel the Klefki chimed pleasantly as she shimmered in mid-air, conveying a placating sort of calm agreement to soothe her trainer's nerves.[break][break]

"Okay," Marianne repeated quietly to herself, heart beating rapidly as she glanced around herself. "We just... need to find... someone who looks... normal."[break][break]

A surprisingly difficult task in Hoenn, actually.[break][break]

Suddenly her eyes locked on her target's, and she pointed with a confidence she didn't feel.[break][break]

"Um! I'm Marianne, and I challenge you to a battle!"[break][break]

Hopefully they weren't, like, someone really scary and important.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Vital City Tournament: Aaron vs Marianne!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".maritest"]--accent:#ffb69e;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 18:52:13 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
a cute girl approaches in his peripheral, then points at him and demands a battle. aaron almost spits out his water from the suddenness of it, cheeks puffing out as he accomplishes the herculean task of swallowing it down. he sets the bottle on some random tournament architecture and mirrors her pointing, an easy smile spreading across his face. [break][break]"challenge accepted, marianne."[break][break]his pikachu inhales her snack and follows him onto the battlefield. [break][break]"since you're so ready to fight, you can go first."[break][break]his little rat waits on the ground in front of him, scratching behind her ear with a hind leg. [break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick[break]
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
couldn't possibly tell you how i feel, cuz i'm shy shy shy
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 19:39:40 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Oh, a Pikachu! How cute!" Marianne could have almost fallen over with relief. She'd had to fight a three-headed dragon, some kind of metallic goliath, and a rare Shaymin of all things so far. Fighting a Pikachu felt so refreshingly normal.[break][break]

And look at its little hindleg scratching! How adorable![break][break]

She smiled brighter than usual, pushing her glasses up her nose as she nodded in firm assent.[break][break]

"Okay, I guess I start then! Klefki, let's use..." She bit her lip, then said decisively, "PLAY ROUGH!"[break][break]

The Klefki started jingling and jangling aggressively around the rodent Pokemon, attempting to drive it crazy with its mischievous playing.[break][break]

"Hey wait! You never gave me your name!"[break][break]

cjQ_qNN2

Klefki HP: 3/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".maritest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 20:45:01 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"isn't she?" he smiles proudly. "she's a little monster, though. always eating all my shit."[break][break]protein bars are expensive and his pikachu has no idea how much PD she has eaten through in the past year. hopefully her dirty bulking pays dividends in this battle.[break][break] the klefki floats around his pikachu, clanging its keys together with a jarring sound. the electric-type flattens her ears and scrunches her face up as the other pokemon plays rough with her. [break][break]fur standing on end from static, the agitated rat tries to zap her opponent with thunder wave.[break][break]"oh, shit, my bad." aaron racks his brain, sifting through their earlier conversation like he's checking back on his dialogue history in a video game. oops. "my name's aaron."[break][break]
HP: 4/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
uYQTklPz

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:12:15 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Nice to meet you, Aaron. And aw, she doesn't look like a monster, does she?" A sharp gasp betrayed her surprise when it looked like her Klefki had struck a more decisive blow against the Pikachu than expected. Had she... gotten the early advantage?! That hadn't happened before! "Ah, look, look! Oh my gosh, Angel is doing so well!"[break][break]

She jumped a bit in admittedly girlish excitement despite herself, starting to understand why people were so obsessive about battling here. "S-sorry, hope that wasn't rude... I haven't had the best luck so far!" she said with a sheepish laugh, watching as her Klefki bristled at the STATIC of the THUNDER WAVE.[break][break]

Tiny jolts of electricity sparked from the metal, which lashed out in the dark pulse of FOUL PLAY.[break][break]

"How about you? How have your other battles been going?"[break][break]

As the saying goeth, however, pride comes before a fall. Her Klefki's early squeak of success began to falter almost immediately.[break][break]

Nez_eQxN

Klefki HP: 3/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 20:19:44 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his pikachu's health chips, damaged by 's housekeys. he would've been mad about it if he wasn't so endeared by how innocently proud of herself she is. his lips split into a boyish smile and he shakes his head to dismiss her apology. [break][break]"nah, trust, i've done a lot worse during this tournament." [break][break]shit-talking is the spice of battles. now that she's had a taste of blood, he expects to see her call someone dogshit at least once by the time this tournament concludes.[break][break]he draws in a breath and considers which battles are worth telling her about. "well — "[break][break]against : pretty epic but he lost. no-go. [break][break]against : a loss he plans to take to his grave. no-go. [break][break]against : [break][break]" — i beat hoenn's president. super one-sided, too. so, yeah, mostly wins for me." [break][break]as they talk, pikachu puffs out her fur as she's struck by foul play. this time, the gloves come off and she shoots a frustrated thunderbolt at it.[break][break]
HP: 3/4[break]
gigantamax gimmick

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
1n2PErC3

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 1:12:00 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"We have a president?" Marianne repeated dubiously. She was pretty sure was a commissioner, not a president... Was there an election she missed or didn't know about? "You beat Commissioner Goode? I'm shocked she came! I think the only famous person I've met here is, uh, Barney Lynch."[break][break]

His name was technically , though she'd forgotten. Things like this were how misinformation campaigns got started, incidentally.[break][break]

The THUNDERBOLT caught the metallic sheen of the Klefki with searing accuracy, the ear-splitting sound causing Marianne to yelp slightly in shock. Oof! That was a critical hit, for sure.[break][break]

"Oh, stay strong, Angel!" she shouted to her Klefki between cupped hands. "C'mon, let's try FAIRY WIND!"[break][break]

Residual static cling from the dissipating thunderbolt shifted and changed, swirling in a sparkly pink FAIRY WIND that the Klefki aimed at his smug-looking Pikachu![break][break]

LUvi8QAz + 10 Bonus

Klefki HP: 2/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 20:57:54 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
don't we? aaron wonders as gets swept up in his embellishment. the misunderstanding has become too big for him to walk it back, so he just nods and accepts the narrative that he won a fight against . [break][break]"barney lynch ... " he repeats with a note in his voice that betrays his unfamiliarity with the name. "that's cool. you get an autograph or anything?"[break][break]his pikachu attempts to leap backwards out of the way of the fairy wind, static crackling from her cheeks right before another thunderbolt rings out.
[break][break]
gigantamax gimmick

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
It8CUzAy

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 23:01:58 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Oh, shoot. She should've asked Barney Lynch for an autograph! How could she have missed this opportunity?![break][break]

"Gah, my mom would have loved that. Why didn't I think to ask for one?!" She slapped her forehead with a hand, letting out a soft groan. "I'll never hear the end of this..."[break][break]

But had been a bit more intimidating than she'd expected, and besides, those cameras had been dizzying.[break][break]

Another THUNDERBOLT shuddered through her Klefki's keys, and a FLASH CANNON flickered in answer, hoping to send the Pikachu sprawling![break][break]

"Did you get the Commissioner's autograph, then?"[break][break]

Mrm6kG8w

Klefki HP: 1/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 0:10:21 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
aaron feels bad for bringing it up. his smile shrinks into a little frown as she slaps her forehead and laments her forgetfulness. [break][break]"you'll catch him again before the tournament ends," he supplies weakly, floundering. "don't sweat it yet." [break][break]at the sight of the klefki's charging flash cannon, aaron activates his dynamax band. his pikachu grows, blunting the pain of the the klefki's attack. his rat's smile spreads into a smugness that rivals her trainer's signature smirk, then unleashes a thunderbolt down at the approximate area where the fairy-type had been. [break][break]"nah, i didn't." fuck, this shit has gone on too long, he thinks. "just battled her and dipped. didn't even think to ask about it."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
BpSPSAXm

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:20:56 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"You think? He didn't seem very open to comm--waah!" Marianne exclaimed, shocked and dumbfounded at the way the otherwise-totally-normal-and-cute Pikachu ballooned to gigantic size before her. She'd heard about this new-fangled Dynamax thing, but this was her first time seeing it in person. She coughed in an attempt to mask her clear surprise, though all attempts at being 'cool' seemed doomed to fail at this point.[break][break]

Not that it stopped Angel from trying to fight back regardless! Her Klefki glistened as she fought back with a blindingly bright FLASH CANNON.[break][break]

"Whoa. Uh. Is this how you beat up Dahlia?"[break][break]

It explained a lot.[break][break]

fqwHdCCq

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:57:23 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
dynamaxing his pikachu has lost a lot of its novelty for aaron, so he picks up the pieces of 's uncertain words and tapes together a response while she gapes in awe at the colossal rat. [break][break]"nah, i'm sure he'll give it to you if you ask. celebs are used to that shit." he suppresses a sigh as he considers taking on a new side quest for this tournament. for a cute girl, a little fanboying is worthwhile. "if i see him around, i'll ask him for you."[break][break]between them, a g-max volt crash strikes the battlefield, as devastating as it is inaccurate — because his pikachu has been blinded by another flash cannon in the seconds before it hits her. [break][break]"yup," he says proudly, completely oblivious to how undeserving it sounds to defeat the commissioner with the big, shiny, new technique. [break][break]
HP: 2/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
_dZcqUTw

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 4:24:53 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She supposed she could hunt down the talk show host, but for all his charm and smiles, there was a certain intensity to Barney Lynch (who readers will remember is in fact named ) that intimidated Marianne. She couldn't put a finger on why, and chalked it up to her own nerves around famous people.[break][break]

It was nice battling with , given he was so much more down-to-earth than everyone else she'd battled with so far. (Despite his humongous Pikachu, which was probably going to haunt her nightmares.)[break][break]

He was nice. This was nice.[break][break]

"Honestly there's other people I've met today I'd rather reunite with," she said, wondering how he'd take the admission.[break][break]

Inexplicably, her Klefki's small size had proven useful as she darted around the gargantuan Pikachu, keys jingling as Angel blew a FAIRY WIND directly into her opponent's face![break][break]

ECX9X5kD

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
498 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 2:55:26 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"oh yeah?" aaron asks, tilting his head with a raised brow. he isn't picking up what she's putting down, not at all. honestly, even if she had said it to him straight, he probably still wouldn't trust the invitation. meet with a cute girl? again? usually girls block him after the first encounter.[break][break]overhead, dynamax energy sparks and snaps off his pikachu's fur. her health bar reads critically low and her gigantamax form is about to give. she tries to follow the klefki's dizzying patterns as it hovers around her, but quickly loses the steel-type. [break][break]a fairy wind whistles in her face, making her scrunch up her eyes and nose against the blast. in one last attempt to save the battle, she uses discharge.[break][break]
HP: 1/4[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
iO|0F0Xs

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Mary, Annie
She/Her
July 8
Lilycove City
Demisexual
Museum Coordinator
Civilian
WORK WIFE
it's all for you
5'2" height
5'2" height
awards
109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marianne
Marianne Lovelace
MARIANNE VS AARON (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 2:18:54 GMT
Marianne Lovelace Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The battle resolved in a decisive fashion, the DISCHARGE soundly defeating her Klefki as its keys descended with clinking 'plunk' onto the ground. Static danced across the metal before fizzling out into nothing.[break][break]

"Mhm, I think so," she confirmed, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear as she smiled. "But, uh, if you ever wanted to meet up, I work at the National Museum of Natural Science. Maybe I could give a tour sometime?"[break][break]

Suddenly it occurred to her this was a terribly nerdy thing to suggest to a cool Pokemon trainer at an event like this one, and she hurriedly course corrected.[break][break]

"But, uh, you did great in this battle! I bet you'll be plenty busy doing events like this one in the future, with skill like this. Beating Dahlia Goode, now me!"[break][break]

Her Klefki was absorbed back into her Pokeball, graceful in defeat.

LOSS

Klefki HP: 0/3

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]