411 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
vct: roy vs illeana
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 19:51:26 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] In one final explosion, a victor is determined; Balmung wins.

Startled by his own success, Roy is incapable of reacting. Like usual, he appears careless and aloof. A war was raging in his mind. He was beating himself up for even questioning the outcome. It was obvious that Balmung would win.

"It was a good fight. Thank you."

Roy's words sounded genuine as he shook the girl's hand. Instead of continuing the conversation, the trainer turned his back to the arena and continued his path through Lilycove City. His only regret was forgetting to ask for her number. Barely walking, the victorious dragon accompanied the trainer to his next battle.

[attr="class","hgssnote"]Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split.
[attr="class","hgssnotearw"]

VICTORY!

1/3

[attr="class","roypkmnlist"]

[googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.roythread]border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 50px; margin:25px 75px 0px 110px; letter-spacing: .25px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vHgHpBo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread b]font-weight:bold; color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread img]width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 3px; margin: 4px 15px 7px 1px; overflow: hidden; padding: 9px; border: solid 1px #aaa; float: left; background: #232323; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmnlist]display:flex;justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:-25px; margin-left: 35px; opacity: 0.9; filter: grayscale(10%);margin-bottom: -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread .vdice-box]background:#272727;[/newclass][newclass=.roythread .vdice-value]color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,548 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
vct: roy vs illeana
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 4:54:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB