Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct: ana vs andrea
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 17:58:39 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“What makes you decide to keep the blades together or apart?” she asked her Valiant, who had just connected said weaponry into one, long, twirly staff-like armament.
[break][break]
Rose looked up and down the length of the piece in silent contemplation, then at her trainer with a shrug.
[break][break]
“Oh, cool. Okay. Good to know neither of us knows how to drive this thing.”
[break][break]
The Valiant strode to her starting place.
[break][break]
“Hey hey. Let’s have a good fight and all that jazz,” she said, waving at her newest opponent.

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct"]--accent:#bd5551;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 18:13:44 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Oooh, that's a Paradox Pokémon, isn't it? and I fought a robot just like it in the Interdream Zone." Andrea remarked, awestruck at the Iron Valiant and its peerless swordsmanship. Chomper had a tough battle ahead of him.

Her opponent's voice and mannerisms sounded oddly familiar. Hadn't they saved Christmas together a year prior? Nah, she was definitely imagining things. "Anyway, let's both do our best!" The Sygna Suit-clad girl said, getting into position.

Chomper's HP: 3/3

GIMMICK: Sygna Suit users receive a +10 modifier on every single roll they make.
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 18:26:45 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Yeah, it is!” she confirms, little hint of pride sneaking into her voice. Everyone seemed to be in awe of Rose until they beat the shit out of her. Which kept happening. “And I actually have the robot Hydreigon, too! Iron Jugulis. She’s not green, though. She’s also fucking insane, so.”
[break][break]
They might have saved Christmas together. Unfortunately, everything before the past August was a selective gaussian-blur filter. Unsanctioned neurosurgery does that to a brain.
[break][break]
“Okay, Roser. Start it off with moonblast.”

[break][break]
6uJlbDcC+20

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 18:59:41 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"I have that one too! Thought I prefer the name Robot Hydreigon. It's easier to remember." At this point, people were collecting Paradox Pokémon as if they were trading cards. What had this region come to?

Anyway, battle time. Rose was out for blood, blasting their opponent with the power of the moon itself. "Don't give up, Chomper! You can survive this!" Andrea cried out, her Sync Stone activating.

EMBOLDENED by her words, the shiny Hydreigon faced the attack head on, bridging the gap between him and his robotic adversary, before attempting to deliver a mean Crunch on the Iron Valiant's joints.

n8uVdotc +10

Chomper's HP: 2/3

GIMMICK: Sygna Suit users receive a +10 modifier on every single roll they make.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 19:47:55 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Yeah, Robot Hydreigon is definitely easier. Mine’s name is Sima, how about yours?”
[break][break]
The moonblast sailed through the air, very Hadouken in style, and was countered by the dark energy gathering around the Hydreigon’s maw.
[break][break]
Rose attempted to dodge away from the darkened teeth, attempting a leaf blade strike at length.

[break][break]
IMNAF8Nr+20

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 21:05:05 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"I named mine Mecha-Chomper!" The dragon fanatic beamed, having a JOLLY mood.

If her Hydreigon had pupils, he definitely would have rolled his eyes at that comment. As if a mere machine could ever match his awesomeness.

Well, if anything could do it, the Iron Valiant was a good candidate. The non-mecha Chomper had to step up his game. With increased speed, he retaliated with a Fire Fang, attempting to melt the robot's body of iron.

uoRclGS7 +10

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 21:18:32 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Nice! Chomper is a good name for a Hydreigon. They do be doing that.”
[break][break]
She had named her Jugulis after a Hydreigon, too. Hers was just dead.
[break][break]
Rose’s attack skirted harmlessly off of scaley, green skin. The dragon charged, all three heads lashing forward to drive flaming teeth into cold steel. She dodged two of the heads, but not the main one, which gripped her right thigh and crunched. Expanding pressure popped, and neon, sparkly-pink energon rolled over Chomper’s jaws and dripped like saliva to the ground.
[break][break]
Rose pushed off her remaining good leg and swung her weapon down in a psycho cut arc, trying to dislodge the beast locked on her leg.

[break][break]
OgQ|bzv2

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 2/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 21:37:51 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"You hear that, Chomper? Let's show them how you got your name! Crunch!" The Hydreigon cosplayer exclaimed, doing an impromptu demonstration with her two sock puppets.

BRAVELY, the multi-headed dragon met the Iron Valiant's glowing blade with his fearsome jaws. Sword versus teeth. Who would prevail?

aK9ygcXf +10

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 22:24:37 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

The secondary heads on the Hydreigon’s body caught Rose’s blade in their own mouths, while the one latched onto her leg bit down even harder. Sparks flew, gears ground, and the limb separated with a hissing of steam and the sound of metal crunching.
[break][break]
“Ee-yikes. Yep, that’s Hydreigon-y, for you.”
[break][break]
Struggling to stay conscious, Rose wrenched her weapons free, and tried one final time to peel the dragon off of her with a close range spirit break to the seam of its jaw…

[break][break]
q1bsXMHj

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 10:45:22 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Chomper, Fly!" The draconic trainer BRAVELY exclaimed, as her Hydreigon took to the skies, still holding unto Iron Valiant's limb with a tight grip. The robotic knight was struggling, but once a dragon had caught a prey in its jaws, they did not let go so easily. As they ascended to ever bigger heights, it became a question of who would give in first.

q5YTuzEv +10

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:32:05 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

What gave in first were the bravely struggling servos holding Rose’s leg to her body. With the mounting g-forces and failing structural capacity, they parted with a sigh, and the Valiant fell down, down, down…
[break][break]
…she was recalled before she hit the ground, the limb still squeezed in Chomper’s mouth disapparating in a beam of red light.
[break][break]
“Well, that’ll be a fun one to fix. Good thing I have a lot of practice re-attaching limbs.” She locked the Valiant’s Pokeball back on her belt and grinned at Andrea. “Gooooood fight, my dude. Hey, lemme know if you ever want to, like, go dragon hunting, or some shit, someday."

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- iron valiant is defeated! [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:44:20 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
After a gruelling battle, Chomper had emerged victorious, treating Iron Valiant's detached limb like a chew toy. However, his trophy vanished from his mouth the moment the other trainer recalled the Paradox Pokémon, leaving the dragon confused and disappointed.

"That was a good battle!" Andrea smiled from one ear to the other. "And sure, I'd love to go dragon hunting!" When this crazy tournament was over, she forgot to add.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 6:04:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: