Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
VCT: TORI VS BAKI
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 3:58:01 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Oi, Beckett! Guess you're my next fight!"[break][break]

An aggressive shout belies the cute young girl coming her way, almost like she's making up for the difference in volume alone. [break][break]

"You wanna give up now? You'll save your energy in the loser's bracket if you do!"[break][break]

Baki gives a cocky smile with that, her Arbok curling its body around her legs and staring intently. It's all in good fun, but this is an excuse to let loose, have a little fun. And what's fun about this if you're not putting on a performance for onlookers? [break][break]

"Nobody will blame you, y'know! Just say the word!"[break][break]

Sumire slithers ahead, readying herself. There isn't any way someone falls for that. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ 3/3

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 18:10:46 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Victoria's brows creased as she crunched on the lollipop candy in her mouth. Kids running their mouth was nothing new to Victoria at this point. But she couldn't say she enjoyed being addressed with familiarity from a stranger. Osiris beside her offered a low growl fairly audible to Tori, less so to their opponent.[break][break]

"Hmm." she hummed getting up from her seat. "Where would the fun be in that?" she responded, popping a fresh lollipop in her mouth. "Want one?" she asked as she offered another to her opponent. "Mmm, or do I have to ask your mommy permission first?" Tori teased with a slight tilt of her head. Tossing the candy to her opponent, she shoved her hands in her jacket pocket and walked back. "Ready when you are."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 3/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (unused)[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 tl;dr:[break]
- introductions <3[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 2:09:50 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Baki does nothing but flash a wicked smile at the woman.[break][break]

How's she to break the news? Her mother died in childbirth. No, best to leave that buried deep, deep down, where it belongs.[break][break]

"Sumire..."[break][break]

She snake picks up on the malice in her master's voice, and her whole body roils in anticipation. [break][break]

"Crunch its bones to dust."[break][break]

The snake sets on the Lucario immediately, a threatening hiss behind her as she darts forward with fangs bared. There's nothing but hate behind it, for drawing her master's ire. [break][break]

mZpcDwEy
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 3/3 [break]
+ Sumire (Arbok) uses Crunch!

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 20:54:13 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The battle began shortly after their little verbal bout. Their opponents beginning with the offensive charge. Osiris was quick to attempt to mitigate some of the damage with a QUICK GUARD. Victoria watches with her arms crossed as she monitors her pokémon's vitals. There was no malice from Victoria's end, rather she was more amused than anything.[break][break]

Enjoying the rest of her new lollipop her eyes focused back on Osiris who's aim was to engage in CLOSE COMBAT with his opponent. A favored move of his for sure. A barrage of attacks, kicks, punches, swipes, were aimed at the snake. The aim was just to break the ice and land a solid blow here and there. [break][break]

YrxyIVX0

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (unused)[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 2:02:08 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The arbok is sent reeling by a flurry of punches, giving a baleful look to the fighting type as she stares it down. Black scales like armor insulate it enough from the punches, but she very much feels the impact rattling around in her head. [break][break]

"... Don't back down, Sumi. [break][break]

"Let the fear take hold, sink into its heart. Then... "
[break][break]

There's a difference between predator and prey. [break][break]

The snake hisses violently, locking eyes with the Lucario. It won't be able to make the same move again without being paralyzed by fear. That's what she's counting on... [break][break]

NAGiu7rf
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 2/3 [break]
+ Sumire (Arbok) uses Glare!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 2:49:22 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

They would take the first point here in their battle. Violet hues looked on as the snake was rocked by her Lucario's blows and sent reeling. She could feel the venom in their opponents gaze but that was no matter.[break][break]

Both Victoria and Osiris had been through real hell, nothing could phase them at this point. Especially not in a little tournament. "Again." Tori ordered biting down on her lollipop and cracking it.[break][break]

[break][break]

Steeling his resolve, Osiris didn't hesitate to begin channeling his next move. Putting his paws together energy began to coalesce and form into an AURA SPHERE. As it steadily grew in size, the jackal kept it's eyes locked onto the snake before launching the attack towards his opponent.[break][break]

geT_Ke5I

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 4:24:38 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]And then...[break][break]

"... slice it in two!"[break][break]

Blue aura consumes her. She dives through the life force, suffers it, buffeted by its turbulence. It consumes her, utterly. But the snake's black scales act as armor, and she crashes through, tail swinging wreathed in a blue flame of her own to slice the aura in twain.[break][break]

From behind the blind-spot of the Lucario's own aura bullet, the arbok smashes down her tail covered in draconic energy in a last-ditch effort.[break][break]

_byP8qli + 15
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Hit! 1/3 [break]
+ Sumire (Arbok) uses Dragon Tail! [break]
+ Tera: Even numbers add +15! (57)

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:06:11 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Another point in their favor. "Keep it up." Victoria called out to Osiris who barked in agreement, never once taking his eyes off their opponent. Victoria on the other hand had quite the smirk on her face. Things were working out in her favor, that was for sure. But she wasn't ignorant enough to believe she had this in the bag. She's suffered losses at this point before too.[break][break]

She watched as her opponent tera'd their pokémon. "Hmmm" she hummed as she tilted her head. "Well if you're stepping it up a notch we shouldn't fall behind either." With that she twisted the mega accessory on her ring finger. Brilliant light beginning to pool and envelop her Lucario.[break][break]

[break][break]

Bringing the ring to her lips the blinding light erupted before showing that her Lucario had mega evolved. Once more light began to coalesce and form around the Lucario. This time however the light continued to gather and gather until it was a concentrated beam of energy aimed straight for their opponent. A heavy FLASH CANNON sent blasting in their direction. [break][break]

TElRgPra+20

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (1/2)[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 6:57:01 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Baki grins.[break][break]

"A'ight, Sumi! Now's our chance, too!"[break][break]

Her terrastral orb shines as she holds it to the heavens. A draconic crown falls from the skies, bestowing her serpent with the dragon-typing. Pouring freely with draconic energy, she hisses, though it seems more like a roar. Blue flames flow freely from black scales, fending off the bullet of light.[break][break]

"Grab it, don't let it outpace you."[break][break]

The snake springs forth, coiled body leaping across the battlefield to ensnare her prey. [break][break]

_qTYiRE5 + 15
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 1/3 [break]
+ Sumire (Arbok) terrstralizes into the dragon-type, uses Wrap! [break]
+ Tera: Even numbers add +15! (113)

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 14:18:28 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Just as she had expected. Years of battle training and active wartime scenarios didn't make this rocket science. Even still they were still in this thing, even if things didn't exactly go as planned. "Recover." Tori ordered before pointing at their opponents. "And attack again." With a gruff the Lucario obeyed his trainer.[break][break]

Instead opting to rush his target and engage in CLOSE COMBAT once more. A fighting style that the fighting type clearly enjoyed. The tera typing from their opponent was proving to be troublesome so hopefully Osiris could focus up and keep his fists warmed up. [break][break]

uqp3oCux+20

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 2/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (2/2)[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:37:59 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The punches are not enough to deter her. Blow after blow collides with black scales worn as armor, but the momentum of her airborne attack carries through. She ensnares her prey in her long body, squeezing the Lucario tight.[break][break]

"Good! Now, don't let your chance slip away!"[break][break]

The snake bares her fangs. Static discharge pools from the tips as she lashes out at the fighter, her bite sending a charge of electricity through its body.[break][break]

18zKaXNn
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 1/3 [break]
+ Sumire (Arbok) uses Thunder Fang (tera: dragon)! [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 5:49:25 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

How was it that Victoria always managed to find herself in predicaments like this? When it was down to the wire and anything goes? Ah well. It was probably more fun that way anyway. "Hmm" Tori hummed as she watched her opponent level the playing field. [break][break]

"Break through!" Tori called out to Osiris. This was their final push anyway, after all he no longer had enough energy to maintain his mega evolved form. With a gruff he inhaled sharply before forming and shaping familiar energy in his paws. [break][break]

One the AURA SPHERE was complete he dashed off to meet his opponent halfway. Aiming to launch the AURA SHPERE right into their chest. A gutsy move, but action and risk went hand in hand. Tori could only hope that it would pay off a little for them in the end. [break][break]

FSxNg84v

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 1/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (2/2)[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 5:57:21 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The snake's guard is broken, black armor unable to hold up against the Lucario's powerful aura. She's hurled across the ground, and Baki calls her back to her ball.[break][break]

There's a pause, as Tsubaki watches the woman. Then, she raises her hand, offering a handshake. [break][break]

All in the name of good sportsmanship. [break][break]

"Good fight. Almost had ya."[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Loss!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:03:01 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

And just like that it was over. Osiris was clearly winded from the whole ordeal so Victoria didn't hesitate to recall him as well once their victory was assured. Glancing over at her opponent she watched her with amused eyes. Taking her hand in hers she shook it firmly. "Yeah you had us on the ropes alright. It was fun." she said with a smirk. [break][break]

After all, she held no ill will towards the girl. "I look forward to seeing you around sometime. Maybe we could have a rematch." Tori says with a wave of her hand before turning on her heels and leaving the arena. But not before popping another delicious lollipop in her mouth.[break][break]

Victoria Wins!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 1/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 9:08:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: