Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 4:16:40 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","kazu1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The Carracosta—though irritable—seemed irrevocably attached to the man’s Wooper. It allowed the small axolotl to sleep on its head and even try to shove its head into the turtle’s shell. Through this time spent together, Kazuya and he became closer. Now, they were at a point where surfing was a possibility. Now, they were cruising Route 128 toward their next assignment. While a boat would be welcome, there was meant to be little record of this excursion. So, he’d left from a secluded area and aimed to land in one as well.
[break][break]
The large man sat cross-legged upon the turtle’s shell. Which still meant tight quarters. Like a particularly compliant coaster rider, he crossed his arms over his chest. On occasion, he’d stretch a limb out in front of him. Eventually, they came to what seemed a tiny island. It offered another room for a few people to have a picnic.[break][break] Perched on the turtle’s head, his Wooper lets out a noise—something akin to a land ho. The rock type’s swimming slowed to a stop. Its head lifted furtively from the water. “Let’s take a break, Tatoru.”
[break][break]
Kazuya disembarked into the shallow surf. The turtle moved to stand shortly after. After many hours in the sea, the rock type’s exhaustion was apparent. From his messenger bag, Kazuya pulled out some seaweed treats. These he offered to the reptile. Somehow still full of energy, the armless axolotl raced off to splash in the shallows.

[attr="class","kazu3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:10px roboto;--accent:#8385DA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: -25px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:#B6B4E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 9:19:32 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","james bakerboy"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

while not a big fan of the ocean in general despite having grown up in ever grande, a city so close to the ocean, he finds himself island hopping today but only because he has to due to work.[break][break]

"let's take a break, sencha, i can see you're getting tired."[break][break]

his arctozolt is defensive at first but concedes, slowing down as they approach a small island that appears to be inhabited. at least temporarily.[break][break]

DUO WILD
[break]

[break]
elec/water

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"] --accent:#5d7070!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 23:48:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANECTRIC APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TIRTOUGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLID ROCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
In Silence There Is Beauty
awards
141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 4:11:56 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]Content that his Wooper will not wander far, Kazuya turns back to surveying the waves around them.
[break][break]
His Caracosta, meanwhile, lumbers off toward the far side of the island. Some fruit washed up at this shore, a perfect snack for a hungry turtle. It also gives the rock type an easy vantage point from which to survey his charge. “Be careful.” The device at Kazuya’s belt warns as the reptile vanishes from sight.
[break][break]

To his surprise, another human appears on the horizon. However, this shock at that is nothing compared to the confusion at the other man’s ride. He did not realize those monstrosities could swim, much less do so with the weight of a full-grown man on top. When the other trainer climbs onto the beach, Kazuya provides ample room. He offers a silent nod of greeting as well.
[break][break]

Then, a brow rose as he noticed the continuing ripples in the water. “It appears we have company.” This statement was directed not to the trainer but to the Pokemon in the water. A smile splits his lips as a curious turtle’s head rears above the water. It’s then that he feels static down his back. Jumping to the side, the mercenary barely avoids a Wild Charge. “Pardon me.”

[break][break]

A Bewear emerges from the ball at his side. A quick battle follows one that ends when the Bewear’s sand coating renders those electric-type attacks useless. “Good fight,” Kazuya murmurs as he flicks one of a few Pokeballs at the zappy cat. Intrigued by the noise, his Wooper reappears.

NOTES
Catching Manectric

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 375px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazuimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu2]padding: 20px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kazu3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 375px; height: 30px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #5F62CF; background-blend-mode: hard-light; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 7:33:49 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

as they approach the island, the other person comes into sight. to be polite, james offers them a small wave as they hit the shore, his arctozolt laying flat across the sand immediately to recover from their long swim.[break][break]

"i hope you don't mind the company. just taking a breather, won't be too long."[break][break]

he pays them not much attention beyond that, keeping to himself as he watches a tirtouga swim by.[break][break]

SKIPPING
[break]

[break]
elec/water

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 22:52:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BOLTUND APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRIFY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROAR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUAXLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA JET

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE MANECTRIC!

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 13:25:29 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kazu1"]

[attr="class","kazuimg"]

[attr="class","kazu2"]The white-haired man offers a nod of greeting. An oversized hand lifts in a gentle wave. “I do not.” After years of being alone, there is something peaceful about human company. Even an irritable, nasty rat is superior to days locked alone. “It is not my island.” They had come for the same reason, after all. And, he has no intention of putting a flag in the sand.
[break][break]
After a moment, Kazuya lowers himself into the sand. He stirs the warm soil with one hand, savoring the way it runs through his fingers. Not too long ago, he thought he would die never touching grass again. Now, he could recline on the beach as he chose. “You are a long way from civilization,” Kazuya observed with an easygoing smile.
[break][break]
Tracing the outlines of a buried shell, the mercenary takes a moment to just enjoy. When done, he tosses the little shell aside. To his surprise, a figure bursts from the trees to dive upon it, as if it was a tennis ball. A hand dropped to his knife, expecting a threat. Instead, he saw a bag of bones with a dog’s head. “Hm.” His lips press tightly together as he feels his hand clench. It appears that someone had come here and forgot their dog.
[break][break]
Reaching into his pocket, Kazuya offers the only snack he has on hand. The little piece of jerky draws the dog in.

NOTES
Catching Bolthund

[attr="class","kazu3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 10:59:57 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"when you put it like that, yeah, can't deny that."[break][break]

he laughs, accepting the fact that they are in fact very far away from civilization. it fills him with a slight sense of dread, realizing that should anything happen, it'd take too long to get help. he swallows that thought and focuses on something else.[break][break]

"what are you doing out here, if you don't mind me asking?"[break][break]

SKIPPING
[break]

[break]
elec/water

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 4:46:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EELEKTROSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ION DELUGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOTODILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE BOLTUND!

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kyu
He/Him
June 3
Lavaridge
Homosexual
Mercenary
Cadet
awards
141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazu
Kazuya Yoshida
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 22:29:21 GMT
Kazuya Yoshida Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb kazuyapost"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
respect is not kindness, but it is priceless

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The chances of two people meeting on a deserted island seem infinitesimal. Yet, there they are. Perhaps it is just the world’s version of a jest. A silly bit of irony that drove people together like beach trash. “Heh.” Kazuya’s smile is easy—a surprising thing for a guy who's done the stuff he has. But, as long as he follows his own code, there’s no guilt to be had.
[break][break]
Fortunately, the mercenary has no reason to harm James. They are not on the battlefield. No superior has asked him to spear his head like some pillaging warlord. They are simply two men enjoying the feeling of warm sand beneath their feet. A salty breeze sends the strands of his ponytail swirling. With a noise of half-hearted irritation, Kazuya tries to pull it back into place.
[break][break]

Fingers in his hair, the Rocket turns to face James. “There’s little harm in asking if I did.” The worst thing he would do was leave the man’s curiosity unsatd. There was little need to do so, however.
[break][break]

“I was a champion once.” Hilariously, he chased that dream halfway around the world. Won the crown from a person in Johto. But he’d never so much as touched the place back home. Kazuya thought he was too cool for that. “I thought I’d see how Evergrande measures up.” The answer rang true. Which it was. It just wasn’t the whole answer. “What about you?”
[break][break]

About that time, his Wooper’s attention shifted again. This time it was to a redfin in the water. “Misa.” The ground type drew up to her full height. The man nodded toward the Totodile. “Grab that croc.” The rather ironic order was obeyed as the Wooper dove into the water. It bounced onto a rock in front of it. The tiny paddle tail beat against the stone, akin to a Bidoof’s warning.
[break][break]

The Totodile rose to the taunt. A battle ensued.
[break][break]

NOTES: Catching Totodile

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".kazuyapost"]--accent:#7788D7!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #9CA9E2; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 11px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 11px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 11px/14px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 9:38:33 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"were you? that's quite an achievement."[break][break]

it's not like james to be skeptical but circumstances have placed him on edge, quick to second-guess and suspect even if it's based on nothing. the man that stands before him has earned nothing to be suspicious of, but such claim is interesting, to say the least.[break][break]

"i'm working on becoming a better trainer, actually. you have to now given everything that's going on. any tips?"[break][break]

SKIPPING
[break]

[break]
elec/water

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Island Hopping [DW]
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 0:23:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANECTRIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRIC TERRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWMI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE TOTODILE!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights