VCT: Lash vs Gerald

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
31 (appears way younger due to distortion)
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 12:21:50 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar

Well, this one would be different. If only because her umbrella was finally seeing some use as a small downpour had begun. It was probably going to clear up again soon though. Today was just that kind overcast, really. It wasn’t all that much of an issue, really.

Only that it was probably going to turn all those Sand Attacks more into little mud-slinging contests. But her Shiny Dusk Forme Lycanroc was ready and on the pitch already. “Hello, Mister. I am Lash, this is Lyca. Probably best if we run this quickly, given the weather.”

HP: 3/3
Z-Move unused
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 18:14:32 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
The next opponent was a kid? Gerald wasn’t impressed. But he would battle her all the same.

“Don’t worry, I intend to make this quick.” Gerald commented dryly.

Luckily the Absol by his side seemed more chipper as approached the arena ready and waiting for the signal to start the battle.

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 18:42:33 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
“I take things you probably say to your girlfriend for 100, then,” Lash replied, rolling her eyes. Ugh.

Dark and broody? Check.
Full of himself? Check.
Treating her like a kid? Probably check.

Granted, she probably should not fault him for that, given her looks. Almost 10 times out of 10 the kid you saw was the kid you got. But it was still annoying, so she just sent in her shiny dusk form Lycanroc, ready to fight his Absol – of course an Absol, what else could it be? – right away. Though given the rules of all this, she sadly could not go in with too much reassurance. Even if she felt better, these vital points sometimes even scored the weirdest stuff as hits.

Still though, best to start with a Stealth Rock once more.

HP: 3/3
Z-Move Standby
NZCzdjJk
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 19:29:13 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
He gritted his teeth in annoyance as the kid sassed back at him. I’ll curbstomp this little shit. Unfortunately for Gerald though his thoughts stayed hidden his face revealed their meaning all too easily.

Once the start signal was given the battle began. Stealth Rocks was set while Absol went into a charge. It’s tail glowing a steely-silver as it tried to dodge through the Stealth Rocks and Deliver an IRON TAIL to the Lycanroc

EKaTRhWX
3/3 HP
NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 18:13:20 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Well, they got to set up the rocks, but for the time being, the Absol did manage to dodge them well enough to actually get its Iron Tail through. It was a glancing blow, as far as Lash could see, since Lycanroc was already trying to get away from it, but ultimately that still counted. Weird system that still was.

Still, she could only shrug and accept that. “You can get as mad as you want, but even if you win all that means is that you managed to pick on little girls. That’s a no-win scenario there, mister,” she continued the verbal assault while Lycanroc attempted some more solid stones flung directly at the Absol with a Rock Slide.

HP: 2/3
Z-Move unused
Rock Slide used
5m8lAbk1

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 19:03:17 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Iron Tail was delivered, though it seemed to be only a glancing blow.

The girl’s Pokemon began slinging around a veritable ROCK SLIDE which Absol did its best to avoid. Not that it was an easy feat.

“If you are old enough to compete your old enough - ” Gerald stopped himself realizing the sas of this young child was getting to him and he was about to say something surprisingly mean. “- To be taken seriously.” Quick save? Perhaps. Good save? Definitely not. Did he have any dignity left in this match? Probably not. Was someone canceling him on social media? Definitely.

The match continued as Absol tried to stick close, preferring the brawl and the advantages it provided. IRON TAIL glowing ever brightly as the four legged Pokemon tried to deliver the attack to its opponent.

xMpQWQJS
3/3 HP
NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 21:48:40 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
“Heh. If you believed that you would, I don’t know, have taken me seriously from the get-go, wouldn’t you have?” Naturally, she had a reply at the ready for that. The fight certainly was not going her way, sure. But one could easily lose the battle but still win the war of public opinion still. Those moral victories were almost as sweet, after all.

Speaking off, she could only sigh and shrug. Lyca had been hit again, but this time she had braced herself sufficiently. It did more damage, but being ready, the rock dog got up again swiftly. After all, they had a two-pronged attack planned here. One part came with Lash tapping her bracelet. “I guess I will have to do something drastic. Least you might become innovative and try something other than Iron Tail here,” she taunted, while striking the rock pose.

Infusing her Lycanroc with power, the latter would howl out its loudest, shattering the rocks distributed earlier and turning them into more volatile projectiles, flung at the Absol from all direction in a Splintering Stoneshards attack. That would either get a good hit in or at least force him to actually get serious. Either was an improvement.

HP: 1/3
Z-Move in use, +50

AkgheZ|i
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 14:19:22 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Innovation weren’t exactly Geralds forte, not on the political battlefield of public opinion nor on the battlefield he was currently watching.

Absol was however more adept. The shattered rocks flying everywhere meant it was quite hard to dodge, even with a DOUBLE TEAM it seemed almost impossible. But that didn’t stop it from trying to deliver a ranged PSYCHO CUT as the projectiles flew around in the air.

tF28OdCF
3/3 HP
NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 18:41:29 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Ah, no more words. She guessed she had won on that arena at least, while making at least a little headway on the other. That Z-Move had probably impressed him a bit more than he let on.

Good. Served him right.
The Absol was certainly trying a bit harder, immediately retaliating but not quite making it yet. Which was good, since they were still at the last vital. That had not changed. But then again, that was half luck anyway. And when one was with the back to a wall, it made going further easier. After all, ahead was the only direction left, now.

“Shift gears, then,” she ordered Lyca, who got what that meant. Namely to change into a more physical form of combat now that the Z-Move had been exhausted, rushing headlong at the other in an attempt to land an Accelerock.

HP: 1/3
Z-Move used up
Accelerock used
5Kp6KUQJ
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 18:54:55 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
He had to grant her that. This kid new how to put up a fight. She might even one day grow up to be an adept enough trainer. And for a moment, just the briefest of moments, he considered the notion that perhaps Team Rocket ought to recruit this little sassy kid. But then he couldn’t help but remember that this was someone’s daughter standing in front of him, this could just have easily been his little-sister when she grew older.

He didn’t like that thought, he didn’t like that mental image in his head. He pushed the thought away and decided to end any notions of growing up to becoming an adept trainer right here and now.

He would crush her dreams.

His Mega-Necklace began to glow and alongside it the Absol. The Absol transformed quickly as it charged toward the Lycanroc ready to meet it head on as it moved to deliver a sharp and powerful NIGHT SLASH.

17WhzAz_
(+20 for Mega)
2/3 HP
NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 19:11:18 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Yeah, of course mega evolution on top of everything else was enough for that guy to knock Lyca out for the time being. Luckily for him though, he did not end up doing something that might have spilled loads of blood or anything, things just kind of staying on the level of the so-called PG-13.

But while that hurt Lyca, Lash knew that the dog could take it. They had been at this for a long time, after all. This wasn’t really something new in that regard. It would ultimately be fine. Hence she simply recalled Lyca with the implicit promise to get her some healing-up soon enough.

Once that was done she clapped. In the golfy kind of way. “Congratulations, you won against a little girl,” she exclaimed with a chipper grin, evidently not exactly torn up over it, though she would never not make snide remarks here. “I do guess that is a step beyond taking a lollipop from a toddler. Still though, a fight is a fight.” And she shrugged, could not exactly put that on weird rules or anything. Still, she wasn’t here for that, anyway. Hence, she would leave, though as she turned her back to him she would raise her hand and at one more thing: “And give your girlfriend my greetings. And condolences. You know, because of you finishing too quickly.” She had already started mouthing off, might as well end that way.

HP: 0/3
Z-Move Status
loss
[roll]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 18:23:49 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Gerald pretty handily defeated the kid. But while her Pokemon lost the battle the trainer did not lack for sass.

Gerald tensed body and face, a twitch of annoyance began at the corner of his eye as she trash talked his victory, his fighting prowess AND his lovelife. Had she been older, he might’ve felt inclined to continue the debate with his fists. But she wasn’t, and he was better than that.

And so, with the victory hollowed out by the sass of the little girl, he retrieved the Absol back into its Pokéball and quietly left the arena.

NOTES:
- VCT Battle
- Gerald Won the match

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 2:14:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: