308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
VCT: roy vs tori
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:33:10 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] There wasn't a better place than the Vital City Tournament to test out his newly discovered Key Stone. Countless tales and stories from his grandmother established his interest in the gimmick, but the battlers of Hoenn are responsible for driving him. However, his knowledge of the region was still relatively new. In a way, he was just off the boat from Unova.

"Down to battle?"

He only knew she was a competitor because of the Vital Gear. Typically, Roy wasn't one to bother others unless it was necessary. In this case, he found it necessary. He could experiment with his new stone and potentially flirt with a pretty lady. Overall, it was a win-win.

Balmung was already there. Like other competitors, Roy kept his partner pokemon outside of the pokeball, but only for the competition.

[attr="class","hgssnote"]Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split.
[attr="class","hgssnotearw"]

[attr="class","roypkmnlist"]

[googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.roythread]border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 50px; margin:25px 75px 0px 110px; letter-spacing: .25px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vHgHpBo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread b]font-weight:bold; color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread img]width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 3px; margin: 4px 15px 7px 1px; overflow: hidden; padding: 9px; border: solid 1px #aaa; float: left; background: #232323; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmnlist]display:flex;justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:-25px; margin-left: 35px; opacity: 0.9; filter: grayscale(10%);margin-bottom: -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread .vdice-box]background:#272727;[/newclass][newclass=.roythread .vdice-value]color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 17:48:02 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Victoria was sitting on one of benches in the area enjoy a light snack of some seasoned fries. Just as she was about to pop another one in her mouth some attractive looking ruffian pulled up and asked if she wanted to battle. Initial shock aside she glanced at him for a moment before popping the fry in her mouth and chewing. [break][break]

"Hmm, whaddya say? We've spent enough time resting right?" she said as she asked her Lucario. With a stretch and a bark he seemed ready to get down. Turning back towards the guy Tori smirked and set the rest of her fries aside. "We're game." she gave one last glance at Oz before nodding her head at him. "I'm Tori and this is Osiris."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 3/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (unused)[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 tl;dr:[break]
- introductions <3[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 16:06:47 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] "Nice to meet you. Both of you."

With the pleasantries out of the way, the challenger found himself on one side of the alleyway with his opponent on the other. This was their makeshift arena. If they went too far, Roy wouldn't remember how to get back. This meant he couldn't get any seasoned fries of his own.

"This is Balmung," he introduced his charizard. Just like his other introductions, the challenger summons his dragon from his pocket. "Let me show you what he can do."

A pair of fangs are uncovered as Roy presents a grin to the lady in front of him. Balmung starts his assault by covering his fist in a blue-like aura. Once he closed the distance between him and Osiris, he fired off a single punch with the same fist.

[attr="class","hgssnote"]Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split.

fOjtA6EL

3/3

[googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.roythread]border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 50px; margin:25px 75px 0px 110px; letter-spacing: .25px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vHgHpBo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread img]width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 3px; margin: 4px 15px 7px 1px; overflow: hidden; padding: 9px; border: solid 1px #aaa; float: left; background: #232323; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmnlist]display:flex;justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:-25px; margin-left: 35px; opacity: 0.9; filter: grayscale(10%);margin-bottom: -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread .vdice-box]background:#272727;[/newclass][newclass=.roythread .vdice-value]color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 19:50:02 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Their battle started in earnest, which was fine for Tori. One thing that Osiris appreciated was simple combat. So once the Lucario was being rushed she could almost see the wide grin from here. Instead of how he would usually aim to mitigate the punch it would seem that Osiris planned to match the attack blow for blow with his own CLOSE COMBAT.[break][break]

A risky and arrogant move, but Victoria would allow him to get away with it this time. It was clear he was enjoying himself here. She wouldn't want to throw a wrench in that. Not every battle of theirs had to be a training session. [break][break]

StGNQaLk

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (unused)[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 18:22:49 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] Although vocally quiet, her battle techniques were not. Balmung's empowered jab was immediately countered by a barrage of punches from the lucario. This catches both Roy and his charizard off guard, but only for a moment. They had to keep up if they planned on winning this thing.

"Again."

His order is calm but also vicious. The trainer wants to win and he'll do everything it takes to make it happen.

Balmung charges up another fist, but this time it's from his other palm. His talons are now engulfed in the same cerulean blaze as before. In one swift motion, the dragon's knuckles come hurdling towards their canine target.

0vmQFPxB

2/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 2:59:21 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Believe it or not, Victoria wasn't much of a talker. Though when she did she usually made sure it packed a punch. But she felt no need to engage in pleasantries when her Lucario's fists could do the talking instead. Her eyes narrowed in on her opponents as she watched them carefully. [break][break]

As they recovered swiftly from their earlier bout that was in their favor she nodded. "Match it." she ordered her Lucario and he attempted to do as she commanded. As a blazing fist was aimed for the jackal he had prepped an AURA SPHERE to meet it. Aiming for the forces of power to collide and at the very least blast them back.[break][break]

7JCxbeh0

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 16:52:17 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] The forces collide, but the charizard is unscathed. His empowered fist cuts through the sphere as if it's butter. The lucario's attack has no effect on him. Balmung wouldn't go down so easily.

"Let's take it up a notch."

The trainer's order from across the alleyway is presented with a fist extended in front of his chest. A splash of color seeps through the gaps between his fingers and his partner pokemon suddenly starts to transform. Instead of an orange-colored dragon, Balmung takes on the form of a demon graced with flames of blue.

"Show 'er what you got."

Instantly, the demon is completely covered in flames. It launches from its position like a missile. Tori's Lucario is the target.

G0CFmM2w +20

2/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 2:43:47 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Overpowered, Tori and Osiris take a hit. With a disapproving click of her tongue she watches as her opponents go for a power up, an amused brow raised in response. "If that's how you want to play it..." Tori muttered under her breath. "....then so be it." she twisted the mega accessory on her finger as she watched them.[break][break]

Bringing the ring to her lips she planted a kiss before her Lucario was enveloped in blinding light, mega evolving as well. "Do it again." Tori ordered sharply as her Lucario began to pool together energy and shape it into a massive AURA SPHERE. Even in the midst of being rapidly approached by their opponent he continued to gather energy.[break][break]

[break][break]

Only when it was ready would the jackal glare at their opponent and release a heavily concentrated aura 'bomb' towards the blue flame cloaked 'demon'. The intensity from such hyper-charged energy and power was enough to kick up the wind in the arena. Tori even had to shield her eyes a bit from the colliding forces.[break][break]

B1QLzF9b+20

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 2/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (1/2)[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 5:55:26 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] Just as he thought he had the upper hand, the girl and her canine retaliated. It all happened so fast. First, the lucario transformed in a similar spectacle of light. Before the demon could reach it with a Flare Blitz, the hound started its own attack.

The sphere generated from two paws scattered wind across the alleyway. Roy used his sleeves to prevent the wind from hitting his face, but this ultimately blocked his vision of the battlefield. This left him and his charizard blind to the move that ultimately followed.

"Move!"

It's all he can muster against the gale, but it's too late. The orb of energy makes contact with the beast and disrupts his attack. Immediately, the flames that covered his body dissolve as he's tossed backwards from the impact. Kicking dust underneath his feet, the onyx-colored creature catches himself before he's consumed by the floor below him. He wasn't ready to give up. Not yet.

"Again."

Roy is now free from his shield and Balmung is ready to engage. Like the Flare Blitz before, the demon slings himself forward once more. This time, the flames appear to burn brighter than they did before.

QjonY2Hf +20

1/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 3:22:23 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

This fight was getting more and more intense as it went on. "Punch it!" Tori shouted as her Lucario would rush forward to meet his opponent in CLOSE COMBAT. Imbued with the power of the mega evolution he was feeling a bit more gutsy than before. That or he was just experiencing an adrenaline high. Once again they found themselves bouncing with excitement as they battled against strong and impressive opponents. [break][break]

GR0Y9Y6_+20

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 2/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (2/2)[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 3:52:02 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] It was a clash between titans. The demon and canine were neck and neck. It was anyone's game and neither were willing to give up to the other.

Balmung is able to outmaneuver the lucario's assault but loses his new form in the process. Still, he refuses to falter. There was no way he would allow himself to lose to this animal.

"Finish this."

The dragon feels empowered by his trainer's words. Channeling a new flame around his body, the charizard tackles the pokemon with one final move.

UN2fUpW7

1/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 4:15:04 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

Down to the wire once again. They were even for the most part. This would be the deciding factor. Oz could no longer maintain his mega evolution form having exhausted the majority of his energy. "One last push big guy." Tori said to her Lucario with a nod. With a nod and and a deep inhale in the fighting type steeled itself for one last push.[break][break]

The familiar orb of energy began to pulsate and form in his paws, though on a much smaller scale this time. His last AURA SHPERE of the match readied to meet his opponent head on in this blow for blow clash.[break][break]

Z1RVg0yv

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 1/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 gimmick: mega evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. (2/2)[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 4:26:18 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] One final exchange to end it all. It was a Flare Blitz on one end and an Aura Sphere on the other. As soon as both forces collided, a flash of light erupted across the alleyway. A sudden gust of wind replaced the air with smoke. The battle was over.

As the smoke settled, the loser was made clear to the nearby audience. Balmung let out one subtle growl before collapsing to the ground. He gave everything he had, but it wasn't enough. This woman and her lucario were far more efficient at the power of Mega Evolution.

"Nice battle."

Roy fought his own ego to deliver the words. Even if he wasn't happy with the results, he still found his opponent's prowess respectable.

At least he could pick up his own seasoned fries.

LOSS

0/3

[googlefont=Lato]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
201 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 4:38:19 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

"YES!" Tori cheered as Oz looked at her weakly. He staggered for a moment before falling forward however his trainer was quicker. She managed to hold him up before he ate dirt. Hugging him tightly she excitedly congratulated him. It was honestly strange for Oz to experience. With a gruff from his muffled maw, Tori cleared her throat and collected herself.[break][break]

"I'm just proud of you, okay? You did a phenomenal job." she said as she brushed his head before recalling him so he could rest. Turning to her opponent she scratched her cheek for a moment before swiftly closing the distance between them. She offered a bow out of respect, a habit she had from back home in Kanto.[break][break]

"You guys were amazing." Tori admitted, and it was true. Their battle was filled with so much hype and excitement for her she still felt like she was on a high. Giving her opponent one last look over she pursed her lips before continuing. "You know...you never did give me your name." she said with a slight smirk. "I'll treat you to some fries and we can have a chat. Whaddya' say?"[break][break]

Victoria Wins!

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 hp: 1/3[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 9:06:04 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: