snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
vct: ollie vs illie
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 17:24:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she can't help the brightening of her expression at the sight of him. like his sister, is sunshine on a cloudy day and she will always gravitate toward the warmth of the morales siblings.

"hey - having fun?"

her smile widens. in front of her, the fluffy and small eevee mews slightly as its tail begins to wag. her dynamax band flashes slightly on her wrist but otherwise stays idle.

"ready to show me what you've got?"

after all, this is the first time they've faced each other for they have always been on the same side, fighting for the same cause. she wonders, briefly, which of the two will come out on top...

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 1:58:33 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sweetwater ollie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "Oh, you bet!"

[break][break] Ollie couldn't lie; he was surprised that would enter this competition at all. But then again, maybe she was using his advice from their early morning jogging adventures, taking advantage of her own life and all that.

[break][break] "How about you? You having fun?" He rubbed his neck, grinning boyishly at her. "I didn't know you or Eva would be interested in this kinda thing."

[break][break] Then again, he hadn't thought he would be either and he was having a fun time too.

[break][break] "Right! C'mon Tofu, let's go," Ollie exclaimed, once they were all situated and ready. The Pikachu darted forward immediately and sent an ELECTRO BALL scorching across the arena.

[break][break]

[break]

rNrEnXrH [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","hpbar"]

4/4

[attr="class","ooc"] [attr="class","icon-league"] GIGANTAMAX GIMMICK (inactive) [break]
Dynamax and Gigantamax users have 4 HP instead of 3 HP.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","credits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".sweetwater"] --accent: #d7d0f2; --url:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1186575957843259473/fu_hua_and_fu_hua_honkai_and_1_more_drawn_by_fukazzi_2nd__d5a40170476494dde001fb5221987f70.jpg); [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; } .sweetwater .top { background-image:var(--url); opacity:0.9; height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 35%; background-color: #c4bce2; background-blend-mode: hard-light;; transition:1s all; } .sweetwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .sweetwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .sweetwater .textbody b { font: bold 14px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .sweetwater a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .sweetwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .sweetwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .sweetwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .sweetwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .sweetwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .sweetwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .sweetwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sweetwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater .ooc"] margin-top:15px; } .sweetwater .ooc b { font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 0:43:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"yeah - actually, i am."

she hadn't thought that she would, really, but this tournament is actually pretty fun if she really stops to think about it. she's been enjoying the concept of losing herself in each battle.

"why not? do we not seem like the battling type?"

she doesn't know about eva, but she certainly has never been one to get involved in tournaments before. perhaps after this, she just might join more...

the electro ball smacks into her eevee's side as the little fox tries to dodge. it shakes the sting of electricity off of its body with the shaking of fur and retaliates with a quick attack. for now, her dynamax band lays unused. next round, perhaps...

Z1LHFCeD

hp: 4/4

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:08:15 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "Well... uh... " He scratched his cheek. Wasn't it obvious? "Aren't scientists supposed to do... you know? Scientist things?"

[break][break] had always been the smart one in their family, and he'd never once had an inkling to burrow his head into books or lock himself up in a laboratory for hours. He assumed that it was the same way for scientist-types. Maybe not, though, from the bright look on Illie's face.

[break][break] She seemed in higher hopes than the last time they met. Or so he thought, anyway.

[break][break] Either way, the battle begins — starting off with a successful mark on Ollie's end.

[break][break] "Whoo! Go Tofu!" he hollers, cupping his hands over his mouth.

[break][break] Invigorated by his trainer's cheers, Tofu darts forward again, lashing his tail out with an IRON TAIL before the Eevee can get too close.

[break][break]

[break]

XsebcwIL [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","hpbar"]

4/4

[attr="class","ooc"] [attr="class","icon-league"] GIGANTAMAX GIMMICK (inactive) [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sweetwater"] --accent: #d7d0f2; --url:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1186575957843259473/fu_hua_and_fu_hua_honkai_and_1_more_drawn_by_fukazzi_2nd__d5a40170476494dde001fb5221987f70.jpg); [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; } .sweetwater .top { background-image:var(--url); opacity:0.9; height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 35%; background-color: #c4bce2; background-blend-mode: hard-light;; transition:1s all; } .sweetwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .sweetwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .sweetwater .textbody b { font: bold 14px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .sweetwater a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .sweetwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .sweetwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .sweetwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .sweetwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .sweetwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .sweetwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .sweetwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sweetwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater .ooc"] margin-top:15px; } .sweetwater .ooc b { font-size:11px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater .hpbar"] width:200px; height:7px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#39db24; margin-top:5px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:15:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]well... he kind of has a point there.

"yes, but we can also be decent battlers too, can't we?"

it's good exercise for their pokemon, too, if she stops to think about the pros and cons of such a thing.

besides, some would even say there's a science to battling...

her expression tightens as her eevee gets knocked back with iron tail. the eevee takes a little longer than normal to shake the hit off, as if the damage taken was higher than before. she feels her lips press themselves into a slight frown but otherwise, her expression holds in mild neutrality.

and with the battle already turning in ollie's favor, she looks to kick it up a notch. her dynamax band begins to glow as her eevee grows in size until it's a gigantamax eevee towering over the arena. from there, the gigantamax eevee fires off a quick round of swift down at tofu.

qCebdPKD

hp: 3/4

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 2:20:40 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] "That's... a good point!"

[break][break] Not one he'd ever really considered before, but his expression betrays his excitement.

[break][break] "That means we can add another rep to our early morning training sessions, Illie!"

[break][break] Then light consumes the field with brilliant bright light and Ollie's eyes widen. Oh shit.

[break][break] "Oh! Quick, Tofu! You too!"

[break][break] His own Dynamax band grows in tandem, tripling his Pikachu's size just in time. Swift crashes against the engorged Pikachu's body, causing him pain, but less than it might've if he was smaller. He retaliates with a DISARMING VOICE.

[break][break]

[break]

is2KN9dz [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 3:01:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]oh.

that's, uh, not exactly what she intended out of this but... well, she supposes it's fine.

"okay, sounds good."

she can't seem to tell no, especially when he looks so excited. it'd be like telling a kid santa isn't real or the tooth fairy is actually their parents.

disarming voice rattles the eevee enough for her to feel slightly disoriented, wobbling on her legs as her ears try to balance themselves out. she shakes her head, ruffling her neck fur in the process, and sends a shadow ball back at tofu once the ringing in her ears has ceased.

PoRfqKrm

hp: 2/4

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 3:13:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] The SHADOW BALL blazes towards him, but it's caught in a chain of floating pink notes. It's like one of those games that he watched play as a kid, where you roll a ball to collect various items. It slows the move's descent, making it significantly weaker by the time that it hits Tofu's chest.

[break][break] "Nice job! Get 'em back, Tofu!"

[break][break] As his trainer cheers for him, the Pikachu lets out a menacing roar. Or as menacing as a giant, fluffy Pikachu could be.

[break][break] A TRAILBLAZE explodes in tendrils of light towards the Eevee, terrifyingly fast in their ascent.

[break][break]

[break]

w20fP8yM [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 19:21:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]trailblaze smacks into her eevee and causes the giant fox to wobble. for a few moments, she precariously teeters in place as if she can't quite regain her balance enough to hold firm. once she does regain footing, however, she lets out a bark of determination.

"counter!"

the giant eevee raises a paw and swings at his pikachu, trying to quick attack slap it as revenge for the trailblaze. enough power is put behind the quick slap to sting and put the eevee back in the fight fully.

H0ecFjdl

hp: 2/4

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 0:44:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] This is the first battle of this volume that Ollie has fought. Sure, there was that one battle against , but that had been a pokemon of equal stature. Would things change between a different species?

[break][break] "Hold on, buddy! You got this!"

[break][break] That QUICK ATTACK splash stings against his cheek when it hits, reminding him oddly of his other dynamax arena. Scowling, the power of IRON TAIL fills his hand before the iron paw descends on the eevee's fluffy cheeks.

[break][break]

[break]

qi7O7ogt [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 20:31:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]they're on their last leg... she knows as much, but she hopes for a miracle all the same. if they lose here, she knows ollie will up their training regime and she doesn't quite know if she can handle that.

the iron tail paw smacks against her eevee's cheek and the big fluffy fox hisses in pain as her head reels back. shaking the hit out, the eevee still sees mild stars as she winds up to retaliate. another quick attack slap swings for tofu's cheek.

sG2w9tID

hp: 1/4

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 0:40:47 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] The last QUICK ATTACK against his cheek does little damage, thanks to the Eevee's continued fatigue, and all it takes is another IRON TAIL from Tofu to determine the end of the match.

[break][break] When all is over, Ollie collects Tofu - who's returned back to his normal size - and walks over to the Head Scientist. The Pikachu looks decidingly smug as he looks over their opponent — perhaps annoyingly so.

[break][break] "Dynamax is pretty cool, I guess," he says to smiling, as he offers out his hand. "Thanks for the battle, Illie!"

[break]

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","hpbar"]

3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

AcW6RMET
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 19:50:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in the aftermath of their defeat, her eevee shrinks back down to size... and the scientist waits a moment before heading into the arena to gingerly pluck the fox up from the dirt.

"you did good."

they'll just have to train a little harder, won't they? she knows, somehow, that ollie would likely help them, too, if asked.

she returns his smile after a beat of silence passes and takes his offered hand, giving it a quick squeeze.

"let's do it again sometime, okay?"

her hand retracts, then, and she gives him one last smile before departing to move on to the next battle.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 2:05:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: