snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
vct: paxton vs illeana
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 19:38:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]”you better not go easy on me, .”

she knows, in a familiar sort of way, that he won’t for he understands the scientist is her own kind of odd destruction.

her eevee mewls at him and waits for the trainers to settle down…

”ready when you are!”

her dynamax band hums slightly with energy but otherwise stays unused for the moment. for now, it’s just him, her, and their pokemon.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 4:16:29 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"If anything, I feel like I'm not harsh enough." he said back as he pinched at a sore spot on his neck before dropping his hand and sending out Conibear. The Mawile is more than eager, the giant head behind her snarling something fierce. In a macabre way, it looked happy to be there too. [break][break]

"Ladies first!" he said, offering a faux bow at the scientist to tease her.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | hp 3/3 [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 21:52:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"not harsh enough?"

she lets out a small, amused laugh as he bows.

"i dunno about all that..."

he babysits her plenty after the events of mt pyre, after her ribs broke apart and her skin had to be stitched back together to form a new scar. she's gotten more since she's last seen him - they mock her sometimes.

and as he gives her the green light to start them off, her eevee launches itself forward to barrel at his mawile with take down.

FUe6jtmo

hp: 4/4

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 4:12:09 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"Coni, go for it." he called out as the Mawile suddenly smiles happily before darting faster than he can blink, gunning straight for the Eevee, more than excited to continue fighting. [break][break]

She glows a brilliant rainbow, and Paxton's mega accessory lights up as she transforms mid step, suddenly filled with a burst of speed straight to the Eevee. Her fist glows with chilly energy as she tries to hit the pokemon with an ICE PUNCH. [break][break]

6PyE8zDf +20

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | hp 3/3 | megastone: Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 3:51:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his mawile transforms into its mega evolved form and for a moment, illeana wonders if her eevee will be able to overcome the influx of energy...

no matter for they will try their best. that's what counts, right?

her eevee tries to dart out of the way of the ice punch, but she still manages to get clipped in the side. the punch sends the eevee careening back a few feet, skidding on her small paws until her body slows to a stop.

and after a moment, the eevee begins to grow in size as illeana's dynamax band shines. red energy swirls around the arena until her eevee is in gigantamax form. from there, the eevee retaliates with g-max cuddle.

mJlHxPGO

hp: 3/4

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 1:00:07 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The Eevee turns massive and Conibear's back hears roar in excitement, jaws snapping and snarling in anticipation. Thee Eevee is massive, but she can outspeed her, maybe. As they reach down with their attack, Coni jumps upwards to meet them with their own IRON HEAD. [break][break]

a3v6wPyw +20

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | hp 3/3 | megastone: Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 5:05:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his mega mawile smacks into the gigantamax eevee's chest with a heavy iron head. the hit stings, even with the sheer amount of fluff that tries to absorb the blow.

and after a moment of recovery, the eevee barks and launches its next move.

max phantasm looks to swallow up the mega mawile with shadows encroaching across the entirety of the arena - ghastly hands stretching to slam the mega mawile into the ground.

If5EmBHG

hp: 2/4

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 3:51:00 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Shadowss move to grip Coni as the mega boost fades but the Mawile doesn't give up. As she loses her back up heads and the shadows come to grab her she deploys a ROCK TOMB to get away. [break][break]

fjNs|gfU

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 19:36:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his mawile manages to escape with rock tomb, but the eevee does not falter in her determination.

the fluffy gigantamax fox switches gears, then, and takes aim at the mawile.

once the eevee has traced the path for his mawile, she lifts a paw and uses g-max cuddle to try and push mawile into the ground.

B6akDeQm

hp: 2/4

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 23:06:20 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Conibear is scrambling to keep from being crushed by one singular, fluffy, gigantic paw. But it's so large there's little headway in her rushing. So instead. She jumps upwards with full forth, aiming to swat away the paw with a quick IRON HEAD. [break][break]

ymm74Px|

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | hp 2/3 | megastone: Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 1:17:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the eevee's giant paw is knocked off course by iron head and it causes the gigantamax'd fox to teeter for a moment before regaining her balance.

and once her body is no longer feeling off kilter, the giant eevee uses max phantasm in an attempt to knock the mawile back down into the dirt.

if it could gain the upper hand, perhaps they'd manage to come back from the edge of defeat...

tLOxx9wd

hp: 1/4

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 3:40:34 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Conibear snarled, landing back on the ground and being surrounded again by the shadows around her. Once again she tries to escape, dropping ROCK TOMB, and beginning to scramble up her make shift cover.

FmgxCjFg

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | hp 2/3 | megastone: Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 8:33:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]rock tomb aids his mawile in escaping her gigantamax eevee's attack, but it can only run so far...

with the concept in mind, the eevee is not deterred by the rocks from continuing her onslaught.

she switches tactics, alternating between two moves until one fully connects. g-max cuddle comes in the form of another paw trying to bat the mawile around the arena.

8XIHhBgc

hp: 1/4

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 0:44:42 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Dragged down into a bad position by the previous attack Conibear just barely gets back up before seeing the oncoming paw. This time her one head snaps upwards to meet the Eevee's paw wit ha harsh and violent CRUNCH.

35XMOqis

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ | hp 1/3 | megastone: Mega Evolution users receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:34:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in the end, despite the closeness of the match, her eevee is defeated by paxton's mawile.

the dynamax energy begins to dissipate in a swirl of red and the formerly gigantamax eevee shrinks back down to her normal size. after a moment, illeana crosses into the arena to scoop the fox up in her arms.

"great match!"

her smile is genuine.

"let's do it again sometime, okay?"