TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
hopeless
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 4:46:14 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
she feared they would be overpowered. no longer a walking shadow, a deep fear of a return to prison loomed over her. she would be put away for life, if not executed.[break][break]

each day, she wondered if it would be the day the league dared to try and take the submarine, where she still spent a great portion of her time.[break][break]

what did she think of palkia?[break][break]

”i was glad to see it still free. hopefully, it will be able to mend some of the dimensional instabilities of our universe.”[break][break]

but there was much more to be done than spatial repairs, surely.[break][break]

”i’m concerned that it’s sided with the league — and a head professor, at that. maybe they’ll use it to explore more worlds in secret, as they have before.” potentially creating new enemies that rocket and hoenn’s citizens would not be aware of.[break][break]

”dialga’s absence is also concerning. it must still be with the drk triad.” she looked over at theo. ”we need to find them. freeing it may be crucial to saving our universe, and maybe it will side with us.”[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hopeless
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 8:03:55 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","becky underbossbeck"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i suspect paklia is more aligned with than it is with the league due to her restless curiosity. that works in our favor."[break][break]

because the head professor's allegiance to the league is fickle, wavering from her own goals and desires.[break][break]

he is glad, either way, to see it free.[break][break]

"i agree, dialga should be our priority, but i wouldn't know where to begin."[break][break]

looking over at , he asks,[break][break]

"would you?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".underbossbeck"] --accent:#716075!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
hopeless
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 17:47:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
team rocket had been strong against the league perhaps in large part because they were better united. their enemy’s inability to get along or efficiently remove their own liabilities weakened them.[break][break]

little did she know what liabilities which lurked within their own ranks, as both sides put desperate faith in mysterious weapons.[break][break]

she was almost sure finding dialga would first require locating part of the drk triad.[break][break]

”i’ve been thinking on it.” especially after seeing the blue glow of the portal that had delivered her to that alternate universe. ”i believe the drk triad may be interacting with us through the rks system, somehow. maybe we can communicate with them. lure them out, at the very least, and get some answers.”[break][break]

they could be captured. holo’s failure on meteno had proven that.[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hopeless
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 10:56:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"it's possible."[break][break]

he comments, agreeing with 's sentiment that it may prove more fruitful to try and lure the drk triad out and seek answers from them. he considers the logistics needed, not needing long to know it'll be a nightmare to manage and execute.[break][break]

his mind wanders to another possibility.[break][break]

"would be of any use?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".becky"] --accent: #716075 } .becky b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .becky i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .becky { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .becky .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .becky .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .becky .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .becky .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".becky .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".becky .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .becky .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .becky .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
hopeless
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 3:03:47 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”i believe she may be our best bet to get back to the cloud, at least. maybe her unown could act as spies...”[break][break]

however, her continued distrust of the unown had prevented her from pushing any further to give it a try. she would wait to bring it up again. one of the drk triad would appear to them again, soon enough.[break][break]

”but i think we should wait just a little longer, before trying something so risky. they'll come out on their own.”[break][break]

there was a pause, then, as she considered keeping details to herself. ultimately, she decided to tell him, ”i saw dionysus a few days ago – in my house.”[break][break]

it felt more like two years had gone by since then, that she’d spent in another world.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hopeless
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 9:11:50 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"perhaps, though i am wary of placing our trust in her unown in the first place."[break][break]

it is nothing personal against —he barely even knows her—but he is a pragmatic man. his distrust is founded on fact and reason; unown have always been dubious pokemon utilized by an organization operating beyond the shadows.[break][break]

for that reason, he distrusts them.[break][break]

's admission pulls him away from his thoughts.[break][break]

"you did?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
hopeless
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 15:19:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
despite the distrust she’d expressed at the table with rocket’s upper brass, the now-head scientist had not heeded warnings. she’d instead taken closely to the unown. and lulu had stepped aside as a mentor, expressing nothing but support, and keeping silent otherwise.[break][break]

though it was difficult for a person who had survived dangerous betrayals to simply throw caution to the wind, was the unown avatar now, and lulu would avoid inspiring more suspicion than already might have existed.[break][break]

it was almost as though she didn’t hear theo, when he expressed his own wariness.[break][break]

”yeah,” she confirmed about dionysus. ”he sent me to an alternate universe, back in the timeline. i escaped prison and hid under the crown tundra for a year and a half, and then he brought me back here. he said nothing would last – but i think i did affect that universe in ways – even though i tried not to.”[break][break]

it was a lie, really. at no point had she tried not to – but to be fair, things would have definitely gotten hairy once the guards had realized there were two of her there.[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hopeless
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 15:27:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"that sounds like a dreadful experience."[break][break]

he confesses with a soft sigh along with a look of sympathy, or as much sympathy he could show let alone feel.[break][break]

his eyebrow pinches in thought as he looks at , more curious than he is suspicious.[break][break]

"you called it an alternate universe. do you know for certain?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
hopeless
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 22:03:21 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
it had been dreadful. in that alternate universe, she’d learned her old cellmate – the same that had helped her let go of her anger in galar – had actually tried to kill her in prison. that rinc had been cheating, and she no longer mourned his death. she’d watched her family die, and taken three more bullets herself, and had spent the year and a half in a wheelchair.[break][break]

”yes.” the reason was simple enough. ”there were two of me. myself, and the me that belonged there.”[break][break]

it had been a bizarre sight, to say the least.[break][break]

”i think it probably wasn't good that she saw me, but i had to fight her into a closet so i could steal her release time. wedgehurst is high security, and there was no way i was getting out otherwise.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hopeless
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 7:53:13 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

all of it is bizarre and foreign, making it difficult for someone without a background in science to understand. even for theo, a man with split interests in a few fields, is unable to fully comprehend the concept presented to him.[break][break]

for now, he listens and digests.[break][break]

"i see."[break][break]

he comments, looking at closer.[break][break]

"and how are you now?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
hopeless
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 4:58:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
again, the genesect was zapped away by the bird of lightning and it hit the wall with the violent, gritty sound of metal on concrete.[break][break]

finally, she recalled it. two space rocks were soon pursuing the zapdos in its place, working together. their dual psychic took hold, pulling it towards the ground.[break][break]

”i’m fine.”[break][break]

she was not, but in ways, she felt better than before. more free, despite her circumstances. the most terrible things she’d seen, she had recovered from within that universe too.[break][break]

”but i’ve wondered, why me? he knew i had no desire to meddle with time.” while she would not unveil that she’d written to him as father winter, she did tell him, ”i believe there are others he visited, too.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hopeless
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 6:21:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"perhaps it wasn't only time that you were affecting."[break][break]

or at least it wasn't their goal. he can't know for certain, however, so everything he says is to be taken with a grain of salt.[break][break]

one after the other, his pokemon begin to succumb to zapdos' power, fainting.[break][break]

"trying to understand the drk triad's motives will do us no good. they prove too elusive. by design, of course, which is commendable."[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder as he looks over at .[break][break]

"i'll speak to sato soon. i need to learn more about the organization, unown, and what their goals are. i'm hoping she could enlighten me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,725 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
hopeless
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 9:05:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]
”perhaps,” she agreed — and it was an honest agreement. she believed she had changed that universe — perhaps for worse.[break][break]

the dark triad were indeed troublingly elusive, like beings traveling through the deepest shadows of all worlds. who would manage to stop them?[break][break]

”i’m curious to know if she could.” enlighten him on the drk triad, she meant. she didn’t really think the words through as she stared idly at the zapdos.[break][break]

then, realizing how it could sound, her gaze fell back towards him again. ”not to imply that i don’t trust her. i do.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,719 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
hopeless
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 7:38:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i do, too."[break][break]

he admits, watching ZAPDOS weave through his team with relative ease. they put up a good fight, but in the end, only the silvally remains.[break][break]

the end of their battle nears.[break][break]

"her unown, however, i'm still wary of."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,873 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hopeless
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 4:58:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB