saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMORDIAL SEA [FW2]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 15:22:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

LATE NOVEMBER, 2021[break]
—SET DURING AAA PT.2
[break]

it's funny, looking back, to realize that some battles are not as decisive as they are remembered to be. all it takes is the slightest change to bring the biggest outcomes.[break][break]

with 's intervention, SEA KING KAZIMIR, SEA STORMY, and SEA CATHERINE are not killed by their counterparts. instead, the AQUA INITIATIVE suffer the loss of , , , , , , , , and . the rest manage to escape with their tails tucked between their legs, allowed to live with the help of matias and the SEA BRACELET.[break][break]

for that reason and that reason alone, matias is spared and granted council with the SEA KINGDOM to share his story. to plead his case.[break][break]

with his arms bound by shackles made of water, SEA MATIAS kicks matias in the back of his knee, forcing him to kneel before THE SEA COUNCIL.[break][break]

"kill him!"[break][break]

"off with his head!"[break][break]

"our matias is better! stronger! faster!"[break][break]

an audience has gathered for THE TRIAL OF MATIAS SILPH, though he knows this will not be a fair and just trial, not when the kingdom is governed by royalty.[break][break]

when SEA KING KAZIMIR raises his hand, the whole crowd quiets, allowing his booming voice to command and lead.[break][break]

"speak your case, silph, but know that one wrong move will result in your death. nod if you understand."[break][break]

matias nods. the water bind around his mouth falls, dripping down his jaw and onto the waterlogged floor.[break][break]

"in exactly six months from now, i will be groudon's avatar, the cost of which is the life of another universe's groudon. naturally, my groudon kills it, proving itself to be the apex. but the red orb will be lost, shattered into shards. some of them are embedded within me now, while the rest remain missing."[break][break]

at the mention of the RED SHARDS, SEA MATIAS pulls matias' shirt down, revealing them fused with flesh and blood.[break][break]

"tch. how primal of you."[break][break]

the comment is ignored.[break][break]

"one year from now is the impact event. a meteor by the name of 99943 meteno will wipe out my universe, or at least it would've before it was redirected here, to this universe, and in doing so it killed all of you. in other words, we destroyed your universe to save ours."[break][break]

murmurs scatter through the crowd, evoking worry, fear, and uncertainty. SEA KING KAZIMIR whispers something to SEA QUEEN SKYLER.[break][break]

"i intend to make sure that never happens. help me, your grace, and i will help ensure the survival of your kingdom in my universe."[break][break]

"what's in it for you, silph? tell us what you seek to gain."[break][break]

"knowledge."[break][break]

and power.[break][break]

DEVIATIONS:[break]
. the majority of the aqua initiative is killed during an aqua assembly pt.2, betrayed by matias, while he also helps the remaining members escape back to hoenn (universe 820).[break]
. matias surrenders himself to THE SEA KINGDOM and is granted a trial to decide his fate.[break]
. during his trial, matias tells them of his upcoming avatarship to groudon, and also of meteno and how hoenn 820 doomed THE SEA KINGDOM to save their own.[break]
. matias asks for knowledge, wanting to use it to stop THE SEA KINGDOM from being destroyed in hoenn 820. this is a lie, seeing how they had saved themselves.[break]
. ultimately, matias is spared, and the knowledge and boundless history of THE SEA KINGDOM will be shared with him.[break]
. virizion's fate remains uncertain.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#8c3f2b!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #8c3f2b } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMORDIAL SEA [FW2]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 5:51:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"no fucking way. you? you're the lorekeeper?"[break][break]

"yes?"
[break][break]

"why?"[break][break]

"you know, you should really learn how to talk to people. asking for things becomes so much easier. do you know how to say please and thank you, for example?"
[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

"hm? no smart comeback, silph? shame."
[break][break]

"just give me the lore dump."[break][break]

THE SEA KINGDOM is what remains of hoenn after being struck by calamity. in this world, GROUDON no longer exists, having lost the battle against KYOGRE six years ago, coincidentally on the same date where TEAM ROCKET invaded SLATEPORT back in HOENN 820. because of this, along with RAYQUAZA'S odd absence, KYOGRE reigns supreme, and so the people had to quickly adapt or risk drowning.[break][break]

instead of SYGNA SUITS, they discovered a way to alter their dna in such a way that bends the laws of science and biology, and the end result being a structural change in their anatomy that allows them to survive in the harshest of conditions.[break][break]

through drinking a potion concocted by the brilliant minds of and , the following changes happen:[break][break]
. the subject gains the ability to breathe underwater.[break]
. the subject gains the ability to walk on water.[break]
. the subject is now made out of water and is able to turn themselves into a liquid state at will.
[break]

following the potions are the items, or weapons as some may call them, that channel KYOGRE'S PRIMAL ENERGY to grant them various abilities. the full list of items currently developed are:[break][break]

BRACELET OF PORTALS: grants the wearer the ability to create portals at will, the entry and exit points are decided by the wearer.[break][break]

TORCH OF WATER BENDING: grants the wearer the ability to manipulate water (fresh and salt) to their will. it can also serve as a source of light.[break][break]

CLOAK OF MANTINE: grants the wearer the ability to glide across the water, making it so they no longer have to physically exert themselves to swim.[break][break]

RING OF TENTACRUEL: grants the wearer the ability to conjure additional arms made out of water to a total of eight arms at a time.[break][break]

BACKPACK OF PSYDUCK: grants the wearer SWIFT SWIM at the cost of a constant headache.[break][break]

BAZOOKA OF BLASTOISE: grants the wearer the ability to use the move HYDRO CANNON. watch out for the recoil.[break][break]

BRACELET OF LUMINEON: grants the wearer the ability to glow in the dark.[break][break]

PAULDRON OF CLOYSTER: grants the wearer the abiltiy to conjure a PROTECTIVE shell at will.[break][break]

RING OF LAPRAS: doubles the wearer's carrying capacity.[break][break]

BLOWGUN OF QWILFISH: grants the wearer the ability to use BARB BARRAGE.[break][break]

POTION OF ROUGH SKIN: consume this potion to gain the ability ROUGH SKIN. lasts up to an hour.[break][break]

CROWN OF SLOWKING: grants the wearer the ability to "travel" back in time in a dream-like state to relive past memories. should multiple crowns exist, they can be synced together.[break][break]

STAFF OF THE QUEEN: forged to seal the pact between the wearer and KYOGRE, the staff of the queen is what binds the wearer to KYOGRE, making them their avatar, and granting them additional abilities as KYOGRE deems.[break][break]

STAFF OF THE KING: a false item that has no real use; or, perhaps its real use has yet to be discovered.
[break]

"so you're saying you were able to create all of these items? fuck off."[break][break]

"it's really not that difficult once you understand how PRIMAL ENERGY works. i'm guessing your world doesn't. why?"
[break][break]

"we're shit, i guess."[break][break]

"come on, be honest. don't i deserve that much after everything i've shared?"
[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

"don't worry, i'll answer for you. to fully understand how PRIMAL ENERGY works, you would need either the RED ORB or the BLUE ORB. seeing how the RED SHARDS are infused into your flesh, i can assume you don't have the RED ORB, and if you did have the BLUE ORB, then the illeana in your world would have figured it out by now."
[break][break]

"the illie in my world is too busy wallowing in her own shit to focus on anything other than herself."[break][break]

"why's that?"
[break][break]

"some fucker broke her heart, and it wasn't the first time. she seems to be cursed when it comes to love."[break][break]

"that's what people said about me here, too. for a while, at least, and then they stopped saying that after my marriage."
[break][break]

"you're married? to who?"[break][break]

"take a guess, silph."
[break][break]

"not to me, i hope."[break][break]

"please, you'd be so lucky."
[break][break]

"then who?"[break][break]

"to the better silph."
[break][break]

"really? damn, poor you. anyways, i need to borrow the CROWN OF SLOWKING."[break][break]

"why?"
[break][break]

"i want to see what happened to groudon, why it lost, and how i can help prevent that in my world should i need to."[break][break]

"you'll need a guide."
[break][break]

"whoever works."[break][break]

"i know just the person."
[break][break]

DISCOVERIES:[break]
. the map of the sea kingdom is revealed.[break]
. on the same date that team rocket invaded slateport in hoenn 820, groudon and kyogre resurfaced and clashed in a primordial battle, echoing the past, the present, and the future. without rayquaza's intervention, kyogre ends up victorious, killing groudon in the process, and flooding hoenn shortly after.[break]
. to help them adapt to new conditions, a potion was developed that changed their molecular structure, making them the perfect species for such a waterlogged world.[break]
. through kyogre and skyler's pact, the sea kingdom were given access to an abundance of primal energy, which helped them develop tools and weapons that channel said energy.[break]
. it is revealed that "avatarships" and "pacts" must be tied to an item of some kind; the item acts as a contract that binds the two parties together.[break]
. illeana is married to the better silph.[break]
. matias wants to witness the battle between kyogre and groudon.[break]
. illeana says she knows just the right person to be his guide.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #8c3f2b } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMORDIAL SEA [FW2]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 6:52:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"...kyle?"[break][break]

"wow! you really look like our matias except for the hair. why do you have salmon hair? did you dye it?"
[break][break]

"uh, no, it just...i was born this way, i guess."[break][break]

"that's strange! our matias was born with black hair. i think i prefer salmon, but let's keep that between us."
[break][break]

"okay, sure, it's safe with me."[break][break]

"that's more for your benefit than it is mine. the sea council may have pardoned you but i doubt they would care if our matias kills you. he's already asked me if he could, by the way."
[break][break]

"and you said?"[break][break]

"if i wanted you dead, you'd already be dead, so stop fishing and put on your crown. i don't have all day you know, and the fact that i'm here now should already tell you how i feel."
[break][break]

"...okay."[break][break]

together, with matching CROWNS OF SLOWKING adorning their heads, and matias travel into a memory together, reliving it as though he had been there in the first place.
[break]

"sootopolis?"[break][break]

"have you ever wondered how the RED ORB and the BLUE ORB were created?"
[break][break]

"no, not really."[break][break]

"you should really think about these things, you know. why go chasing after something when you don't fully understand it? you're so reckless, but i guess that's something all matias' share."
[break][break]

"at least i'm trying to be better about it."[break][break]

"sure you are. back to my story, it's said that the draconids, a tribe as old as hoenn itself, created the orbs under the guidance of rayquaza knowing that one day, they'd need the power to be able to control the weather titans. think of it as a backup in case rayquaza ever goes missing, and whaddya know, rayquaza never showed up."
[break][break]

below them, a figure strolls into THE CAVE OF ORIGIN, their demeanor and posture speaks of confidence that borders arrogance.
[break]

"who's that?"[break][break]

"let's go find out."
[break][break]

[break]

abandoning their vantage point from above, the two of them descend down the many steps of sootopolis, ending up at THE CAVE OF ORIGIN in no time. they move faster in this dream-like state, though he finds it odd how they couldn't just fly down.
[break]

"can you imagine dooming your entire world just because you want more power? like how dumb do you have to be?"
[break][break]

kyle's words brings a moment of pause to follow as matias silently reflects, realizing he's on the exact same path but hoping his leads elsewhere, resulting in a more fruitful ending for him. the thought of acquiring the BLUE ORB never even occurred to him, at least not seriously, but with the idea now planted in his head, he considers it despite the obvious risks being shown to him.
[break]

"yeah, really dumb."[break][break]

and as they venture deeper into the cave, it breaks into a room with intricate markings carved into the stone walls, depicting stories that should by all means be fiction, but as they have come to learn, are real and true. in the middle of the room sits what appears to be remnants of a meteoroid, shattered yet glowing in an odd energy he has learned to be PRIMAL ENERGY.[break][break]

standing by the meteoroid is the figure from earlier, now revealed to be none other than:[break][break]

[break]

"who the fuck is that?"[break][break]

"how long have you been in hoenn for again? aren't you supposed to know all the important people by now?"
[break][break]

"yeah, but—"[break][break]

"no buts! stop making excuses. anyways, that's ULYSSES MONROE, he was the commissioner when there was still the need for one. rumor has it he's in cahoots with team rocket over in kanto, but that was never proven, and now he's dead so i guess it doesn't matter anymore."
[break][break]

the league's previous commissioner takes off their fedora, paying respect to the ancient lore that embodies the cave of origin. he speaks, then, in an unfamiliar language, rereciting a chant of some kind.[break][break]

at the end of it, the meteoroid cracks apart, revealing the RED ORB and the BLUE ORB perfectly intact. they radiate so strongly that the PRIMAL ENERGY feels palpable as it flows through the cave.[break][break]

matias' eyes widen, his heart skipping multiple beats as he zones in on the RED ORB. he takes a step toward it only to be instantly stopped by a slap to the back of his head.
[break]

"oi, stop that. you can't interact with anything here, anyways, as it's only a memory. haven't you been listening to me? i literally told you those orbs killed him and here you are ignoring me. that's so typical of you. you just never listen huh? not even to me."
[break][break]

"you're right, kyle. i'll listen. i'm sorry, it's just difficult, i guess. sometimes, i'm not even aware of what i'm doing until i'm in the middle of it."[break][break]

"no kidding. that's groudon's influence, you idiot. why do you think our queen needs her staff? or why i need my ticket with darkrai? to bind yourself to a legendary will only split your mind apart, but if you were to use a conduit like a staff or a crown, then you stand a much higher chance of not going insane."
[break][break]

"i don't think that's how it works where i'm from."[break][break]

"maybe no one's smart enough to think about doing that yet. it's too late for you though. why did you fuse them into your flesh? that's kinda crazy."
[break][break]

"i wasn't thinking. it's not like i coul—"[break][break]

"shh shh shh, watch. we're getting to the good part now."
[break][break]

ulysses, greedy as ever, picks up both the orbs, and the moment he does, the ground becomes to quake with unfathomable intensity. he rushes out of the cave, fleeing before it collapses, burying traces of the past to perhaps never be found again. but it doesn't matter, not when he has both the orbs in his hands.[break][break]

but ulysses soon learns the cost of his greed, and why, throughout history, no one has ever tried to wield both orbs.[break][break]

the RED ORB and the BLUE ORB both shatter, their combined PRIMAL ENERGY proving too potent, and as ulysses crawls along the ground, scrambling to pick up the pieces with his mind and being in disarray, GROUDON and KYOGRE emerge, and a violent battle ensues. ulysses dies somewhere in the middle, sootopolis is brought to ruins but oddly not entirely destroyed, and kyogre kills groudon.[break][break]

but not without the help of SKYLER DROSS.
[break]

"i fucking knew it. i knew there had to be a reason why groudon lost, and it's because all of you fuckers chose to work against it, and now look at the state your world is in."[break][break]

"yup, you're right. i even told them at the time that we should've focused on containing them instead of helping one over the other. for whatever reason, they thought a wet world would be better than a dry one."
[break][break]

"but it wouldn't be a dry one. i've seen it, kyle, i've seen a world where groudon rules as the apex, and it's beautiful. that's the world i'm striving toward yet no one seems to understand."[break][break]

"you still don't get it, do you?"
[break][break]

"get what?"[break][break]

"the world needs balance."
[break][break]

the scene around them swirls, jumping them a year after the battle. where they once stood atop the ashen-white rubble of what was once sootopolis, they find themselves at the exact same spot only to be met with the opposite. sootopolis blooms with vibrancy and color, now rebuilt and clearly thriving.
[break]

"i...i don't get it. why does it look like this? where's all the water?"[break][break]

"for a year or two after the battle, hoenn thrived. i'm not really one for nature but even i found it really pretty. but then the storms kept coming, and soon the floods followed. that beautiful world you saw will not last, matias, the same way it did not last for us."
[break][break]

"no, no, that can't be true."[break][break]

"rayquaza was meant to maintain that balance in the world, to keep both groudon and kyogre in check as it has done through history. we should have known better than to meddle but that's just who we are, and we paid the price for it."
[break][break]

they fast-forward through time from the perspective of kyle's memories, filtering through the many months that follow before eventually stopping a few months before the present. again, the scene depicts sootopolis, less vibrant than before but still beautiful in its own way. it's odd how the city remains relatively untouched despite being the center of calamity, but perhaps that's exactly why. it's always calm in the eye of the storm.[break][break]

by the lake, the sea kingdom's kyle and matias sit with their legs dipped into the water. they both look happy, laughing as they enjoy each other's company even if they both fail at fishing. they seem prepared, however, as a basket of snacks lies behind them.[break][break]

[break]

hoenn 820's matias looks on, the scene feeling oddly nostalgic and bittersweet.
[break]

"we're together in your world?"[break][break]

"something like that. it's more like i'm stuck with you since you're so stubborn and you never give up even though i told you i don't date my coworkers. but i guess that means we're together."
[break][break]

"what happened to ?"[break][break]

"oooh is that who i'm with in your world? damn, i can see that, he is kinda cute, but he's still single in my world last i checked. are you with anyone in yours?"
[break][break]

the question is met with silence for a moment as he wonders how best to respond. the real answer is that he's with no one, that he had thrown away a life with and later with for no reason in particular. he excuses it to his compromising mind but the truth is far simpler yet also more complicated at the same time.
[break]

"i guess i'm with . kinda. it's messy."[break][break]

"things are always messy with you. are you not with me because of noah?"
[break][break]

"partly. the bigger reason is that i think you deserve better. i still love you, kyle, but i know i'm nothing but trouble, so you're better off without me."[break][break]

"what do you mean by still? did something happen?"
[break][break]

"yeah, but it's a long story, and it's a bit hard to explain."[break][break]

"we have time. explain it to me later, okay? let's head back for now. i'm getting hungry."
[break][break]

"i, uh, don't really want to go yet."[break][break]

matias' gaze hasn't drifted much from the scene before him, the tranquility and peace and love of it all appealing to him.
[break]

"well, you can stay here for hours and watch us fail to catch anything, or you can come with me and i'll take you to my favorite noodles spot."
[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

"it'll be our little secret."
[break][break]

"...fine."[break][break]

"i'll also tell you all about our . be prepared, hehe! oh, but in return you have to tell me about what happened to us. deal?"
[break][break]

"deal."[break][break]

. sea!matias has black hair instead of salmon.[break]
. the calamity caused by groudon and kyogre happened in sootopolis; implied to be the ORIGIN POINT.[break]
. the draconid tribe created the RED ORB and the BLUE ORB with rayquaza's guidance.[break]
. ulysses monroe, hungry for power, retrieved the orbs from the CAVE OF ORIGIN only to lose control, triggering both titans into a rampage.[break]
. the league intervened, led by skyler, and sided with kyogre, thus killing groudon and condemning hoenn to be a waterlogged world. they did not know this would happen at the time.[break]
. following the calamity, the region flourished for a bit, but then storms followed, and the region plunged into water.[break]
. kyle tells matias that the world requires balance, and that LAND HOENN is a shortsighted dream as it will not last the same way it did not last for them.[break]
. further exploration into avatarships reveal that the items act as a conduit, almost a barrier that protects the avatar's mind from unraveling and vice versa.[break]
. kyle's item to darkrai is a ticket.[break]
. kyle and matias are together in the sea kingdom.[break]
. noah faber is single.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMORDIAL SEA [FW2]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 18:34:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"so you're the one everyone's been talking about. groudon's avatar from another world. hm, how disappointing. you're not as impressive as they make you out to be."
[break][break]

"well, you don't look like the i know but you sure talk the same. are you mean in every universe?"[break][break]

"mean? you have me mistaken, i was simply being playful. did i hurt your feelings?"
[break][break]

"you're doing it again. stop being so condescending."[break][break]

"i literally have no idea what you're talking about."
[break][break]

"you're so fucking frustrating—"[break][break]

"can you speak without yelling, please? maybe then we'd be able to have an actual conversation. tells me you're interested in getting to know me, though i doubt you used those exact words. what is it that you want, hm?"
[break][break]

"fine...i'm sorry. and yes, kyle's right. how much has he told you about me?"[break][break]

"not as much as i'd like. he did say you're related to fernando and not alexander, which was a little amusing to hear."
[break][break]

"why would i be related to alexander?"[break][break]

"gods, you're just as sharp as our matias. do i have to spell it out for you? in this world, you're related to alexander silph. you were adopted by them, if i recall correctly, after alex left home."
[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

"i assume that closely mirrors your story? which is why it's amusing to me that the core ingredient in making a matias is the lack of love and acceptance from a parental figure, as well as an idolized sibling you could never live up to."
[break][break]

"why are you like this? why can't you just talk to me like a normal fucking person? do you belittle and push me away just to keep yourself safe? the elisabeth i know is a fucking coward who refuses to love because she doesn't know how to let herself be vulnerable again. you're the fucking same, aren't you?"[break][break]

"ha! i'm not sure if your elisabeth refuses to love in general. perhaps it's just you she refuses, and from what i'm seeing, i don't blame her."
[break][break]

"fuck you."[break][break]

"sadly, i'm a taken woman, and i much prefer my husband than you. i mean, look at yourself. if anything, i pity you."
[break][break]

"and which husband is this? your first or your second? because they all end up fucking dead regardless, poisoned by you because you're just that insane."[break][break]

"ah, so kyle did tell you. i told him not to but i suppose i only have myself to blame. for whatever reason, he has a soft spot for you, so i should've known better."
[break][break]

"your second, then? you're pathetic. you killed your first only to sell yourself to another. my elisabeth may be scared to love but you're scared to be alone."[break][break]

"make your assumptions, matias, but the truth is you don't know anything about me nor the things i've been through."
[break][break]

"fucking tell me then! tell me what i don't know. tell me your story, please."[break][break]

"why should i? you're a stranger, an outcast who doesn't fit in any universe because that's just who you are. you isolate yourself not because that's all you've ever known but because you're scared of being vulnerable. we're strangers, matias, but even i know you're projecting."
[break][break]

"what do i have to do make you tell me?"[break][break]

"you can't make me do anything. the choice is mine and it will always be mine; you, nor anyone, will ever change that. i made sure of it."
[break][break]

"how?"[break][break]

"by killing the person who took that that from me."
[break][break]

suddenly, CELEBI appears, sprouting to life with its glowing eyes that reflect a similar shade of pink as elisabeth's, and quickly, the scene swirls, flooded by mist drenched in pink.[break][break]

[break]

too deep into the woods for light to break through the clearing, the only source of light are the ochre of WO-CHIEN's eyes. it speaks in harsh, guttural sounds in a language unlike any other; a language so foreign and otherworldly that the only way to understand it is to embrace the GRUDGE they exude.[break][break]

which he does.[break][break]

"WE ARE THE SCORNED."
[break][break]

but there is a flicker of hope, one so nimble and light that he almost misses it.[break][break]

"BREAK THE CYCLE."
[break][break]

a hand descends from above, offering a lifeline and purity unlike any other. a chance at redemption, to prove that souls, no matter how marred, can always be cleansed.[break][break]

"EMBRACE YOUR PURIFICATION."
[break][break]

to his surprise, accepts, and the being that is WO-CHIEN withers, crumbling back down into the earth perhaps never to resurface.[break][break]

engulfed in light, the scene shifts. pink mist swirls like the tides of the ocean before finally parting to reveal a house so grand that it could be mistaken for a castle.[break][break]

[break]

a young couple strolls the grounds, arms linked together yet they remain separate, adrift and unable to connect. the man bids the girl farewell, sealed by the kiss on the cheek that should be tender but feels rigid. and as the girl makes her departure, a burst of light appears, and from it spills CELEBI and its avatar.[break][break]

the man is struck with shock and worry, but as he looks at her, he soon comes to a realization.[break][break]

"elisabeth?"[break][break]

but no words are returned. only a step, a slash, and a sigh, and suddenly, the man drops to the ground, bleeding out.[break][break]

celebi, a being of purity and light, lets out a damning cry that crumbles time. the scene begins to fall apart in broken pieces of an hourglass. everything goes dark.[break][break]

and it stays that way.[break][break]

mist rolls back into the scene, and in the midst of returning to the present, there is a flicker of green that passes by, long and slender as it is knocked out of the flow of time and into a dark, neverending void.[break][break]

they awake back in hoenn.
[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

"so? do you think you understand me now, matias?"
[break][break]

"i don't get it."[break][break]

"i kno—"
[break][break]

"—no, you idiot. i don't get why you chose celebi over wo-chien. why would you ever?"[break][break]

"becau—"
[break][break]

"—because you couldn't kill him, could you? you ran away to hoenn to hide and to try and build a life of your own, one you could be proud of, one you could claim as your own, except you failed there too."[break][break]

"i didn—"
[break][break]

"are you happy?"[break][break]

"i—"
[break][break]

"you're not, are you? how could you be? your world is covered in water but you've been drowning long before. you hide out in fortree, married to some fucker, and lie to yourself that this is it. this is the life you've always wanted. this is yours. but, truthfully, it's sad, because i know you're capable of so much more."[break][break]

"how dare y—"
[break][break]

"take my hand, elisabeth. let me show you what power actually looks like."[break][break]

"..."
[break][break]

"mon agneau? i'm home—"
[break][break]

. the better silph illeana referred to is actually alexander silph (stone).[break]
. even in this world, matias and elisabeth are incapable of having a rational and sane conversation.[break]
. elisabeth is CELEBI's avatar, having chosen it over WO-CHIEN when presented with the same choice as in hoenn 820.[break]
. using celebi's powers, elisabeth traveled back in time to kill her first husband, but in doing so caused a branch in the timeline, resulting in the disappearance of RAYQUAZA which enabled the calamity.[break]
. elisabeth is now married to...

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMORDIAL SEA [FW2]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 5:20:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

even in this other universe, your reputation followed you, clinging to you as though it were your shadow, but where shadows fade under a spotlight, yours only seem to grow.[break][break]

they deemed you the volatile which was fitting but what do they know? , the hero of kanto who fought so valiantly to protect your home against team rocket, only to give up like the rest of them. you always hated that title, because you're not a hero. you fight for the sake of it, feeding off the adrenaline and the violence knowing full well that it would never be enough.[break][break]

you chased the fight to hoenn. you incited it time and time again, with sootopolis, with your allies, and with those closest to you. you tell others that this is just who you are, that this is all you've ever known. but you're a liar. a fake. a coward.[break][break]

you are a being of conflict.[break][break]

you are broken.[break][break]

stripped of the supposed power you had promised , you watch the portal open before you, and out steps a shadow of yourself, tainted with black-hair and drenched in chaos that pours from the way they strut forward.[break][break]

"when i first met you, i was confused. i thought to myself, this is groudon's avatar? you looked so lost, like a stray. i found you weak. i found you cowardly. i found you pitiful. but hearing you speak in front of the council inspired me. you shared your story, whether true or otherwise matters little, and you convinced them not only to let you live, but to divulge all of our secrets and knowledge to you, a stranger. a fucking mutt that has no place here nor anywhere. but you'll be glad to know that i, king of the sea kingdom bestow onto you this dreadful universe. take it, it's yours, and while you fuck around here, i'll be conquering yours. enjoy splashing around in water."
[break][break]

the earth may tremble with your anger but your abilities are muted in this universe. you spent a lifetime fighting for power and control and just when you approached the crux, you realize that you couldn't be further away from it.[break][break]

chained to your own hubris, all you can do is watch as everything is taken away from you. , fortree's gym leader, is killed, and as she draws her final breath, you wish you could take yours, too.[break][break]

you are broken.[break][break]

but you don't have to stay broken.[break][break]

you were a stranger, an intruder from another world who brought with you only talk of impending doom. but, much to your surprise, you started to find your place in this world. you connected with people, building on genuine foundations despite the absurdity of your situation. with , you found a friend. with , you found a partner. and with the rest of the sea kingdom, you found a home. slowly, but surely, you began to trust again.[break][break]

those foundations are strong enough to weather through even the harshest of storms.[break][break]

. elisabeth left her husband for the better man, matias silph, after his relentless pursuit of her. he promised her power and purpose, offering her the same things he did in his rvl playthrough.[break]
. as the slateport invasion never happened, team rocket never quite made their presence known here, and so elisabeth never joined them in the first place.[break]
. elisabeth is fortree's gym leader.[break]
. it is implied that sea!matias killed sea!skyler and claimed her throne along with her patronage to kyogre.[break]
. sea!matias kills sea!elisabeth.[break]
. sea!matias travels to hoenn 820.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PRIMORDIAL SEA [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 7:39:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i need your help."[break][break]

"it's always about what you need, matias, but have you ever stopped to think about what others might need? have you not caused enough harm here?"
[break][break]

"i'm trying to change, eva. i have changed. but i can't undo the mistakes i've made, not even with celebi on my side."[break][break]

"you're still trying to run from the consequences. have you even stopped and processed things? have you mourned?"
[break][break]

"i don't have time to—"[break][break]

"stop running, matias, because if you don't, they'll catch up to you eventually, and then, you'll drown."
[break][break]

"you want me to process things? fine! i'll fucking process—i feel like shit because the woman i love was killed right in front of me and i was too fucking weak to do anything. i feel guilty and powerless and every breath i take feels like it could be my last; i fucking wish it was my last. i feel ashamed, i feel terrified, but i also feel so much fucking anger."[break][break]

"...do you feel sad?"
[break][break]

"?"[break][break]

"do you feel sad, matias? all of those feelings you mentioned are natural, they are expected, but what of sadness? what of grief and loss? not only do you have to mourn elisabeth's death, but you also have to mourn the loss of the life you wanted to have with her. tell me, when was the last time you cried?"
[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

"it's okay, you can tell me."
[break][break]

"...i don't remember."[break][break]

"i think, , you're so afraid of being vulnerable that you end up using anger as a way to avoid and escape those feelings. i don't think you're volatile, i think you're a coward."
[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

"it's okay."
[break][break]

"...i feel so...alone. i loved her, eva. she used to tell me i don't know what love is, but i know i did. i wouldn't feel the way i do now if i didn't—if i don't still love her."[break][break]

"the world has not been kind to you, i know, but you don't have to let it drown you. you're a good man with a kind heart, and it's okay to feel lost and to be led astray, just as long as you end up back on the same path."
[break][break]

"i think i'm too far gone."[break][break]

"i don't think you are."
[break][break]

"..."[break][break]

"don't try to redeem yourself, matias. start with accepting yourself."
[break][break]

you learn not to rush things as you have done time and time again. you slow down, not fully abandoning your desire for vengeance, but putting it aside while you process, mourn, and accept all that has happened to you, all you have done, and what the future now holds for you.[break][break]

you mourn the losses of allies, friends, and loved ones, dating all the way back to even before the war in kanto.[break][break]

you mourn the life you never had.[break][break]

you mourn your childhood.[break][break]

you mourn your parents.[break][break]

you mourn.[break][break]

and by the end of it, you feel more whole than you ever would with only the RED ORB fused into your being. that quest had long been forsaken, replaced by the bonds you have forged with others.[break][break]

you came here a stranger but you leave as one of them. you are a friend. you are an ally. but above all else, you are yourself.[break][break]

when the portal back to hoenn 820 opens before you, you look around at your friends. , , , , , , even , you know that regardless of what awaits you, you are happy.[break][break]

you are whole.

. eva has dark hair pog.[break]
. matias learns to accept himself.[break]
. matias becomes celebi's avatar.[break]
. not detailed above, but matias and eva travel into a pocket of time to retrieve rayquaza who then makes eva its avatar.[break]
. some time passes.[break]
. unsure what sea!matias is doing/has done in hoenn 820.[break]
. matias has taken the potion and thus his anatomy has changed to be like the rest of the sea kingdom.[break]
. joined by others, matias and the sea kingdom prepare to travel to hoenn 820, and as they step through, matias returns to the original timeline.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRIMORDIAL SEA [FW2]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 2:51:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]FW2 COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: