Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 9:48:13 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia's life had suffered a flip. To say she was easily adjusting to that flip was a complete and utter lie. Topher was gone, most likely due to Baptiste's work. Not to mention her former lover had been a mole to her potential betrayal in Revocs.

Of course, she had to eliminate the ones that were a threat. Ugh, the stains her clothes had from scarlet blood...

However, the assassin had more encounters with team Rocket now than she had before. Since she was no longer apart of the Kalosian criminal organization, she was a free agent under the guise of a Rocket grunt. Did she respect them?

Absolutely not.

So why was Camellia called to Mt. Chimney? She knew it was someone within Rocket who requested her presence. But, she didn't know that was of high rank, nor did she truly care.

Her back was pressed against a slab of rock, one of her daggers pulled out to be sharpened. Metal grinding against metal was the only sound aside from a particularly spooky sound coming from Anais at her side.

Until footsteps approached.

Camellia hardly looked up, speaking in a bored tone. "Are you here to waste my time? What's the deal?"

[attr="class","camtag"] | recruitment: act i
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 0:57:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

She's sharpening weapons as he approaches, barely paying him any mind. He takes it as both threat and statement: she's not afraid of him. She thinks she could handle him easily. Whether or not those were her intentions in truth, Cillian categorizes her as such.[break][break]

First impressions were extremely important. Hers weren't good.[break][break]

"I'd advise you against wasting mine with your disrespect." His cold voice contrasts with the heat of Mt. Chimney's air. "I'm here to determine your loyalties."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 1:58:19 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]The man's comment caught her off guard. So much so that when it finally processed in her brain, all Camellia could do was burst into a fit of laughter. She hunched over, near tears as she laughed.

"Disrespect? I don't even know your fucking name," she spat, cocking her hip and raising her chin to him.

Loyalties. She hated that word with a passion like no other.

"My loyalties. Enlighten me. What loyalties do I have?" Camellia asked, dropping the tool she'd been using to sharpen her knife and twisting the handle in her hand in a rather dangerous indicative of a fight.

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 10:42:52 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

She laughs at him.[break][break]

In Kanto, if he'd laughed at an underboss, he imagined they'd have struck him. If it was Silas, perhaps he'd lose his tongue.[break][break]

Cillian only arches his brow, contempt clear in his expression.[break][break]

"That's your problem, not mine."[break][break]

He'd known all of their names, in Kanto. The people that could ruin him.[break][break]

has no idea of the danger she's in.[break][break]

She twists her blade, and he doesn't even flinch. His eyes are sharp, trained on the weapon, but he doesn't draw one of his own. The MIASMA draws close to him, the only indication of potential threat.[break][break]

"I don't know. That's the problem. So you tell me."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 18:36:55 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia hummed. "Oh. So that's what this is."

She laughed once more, looking at her RUNGERIGUS at her side. That ghastly creature released a horrifying sound, as if she, too, was trying to laugh with her master.

"Rocket is afraid of where I stand. Are you scared that I'm going to try and stomp out your flame of power?" Her fingers fanned in front of her lips, her brow raised.

"Flattering, if you think I'm that powerful. Though I don't think I'm bold enough to go against the entire lot of you alone. But my loyalties belong to me, until your so-called 'powerful' group has proved its worth."

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 18:04:39 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Afraid?"[break][break]

It's Cillian's turn to laugh. The contempt in the sound cuts through the dry wind that rolls off the mountainside.[break][break]

"You couldn't threaten me if you tried, fool."[break][break]

He speaks with the easy confidence of a man who knew well what cards he held. If she'd had the sense to research those who might pose a threat to her in her defiance, perhaps Camellia would've understood why. Alas.[break][break]

"I believe you misunderstand. Disloyalty is as good as disobedience. You belong to Rocket." Her leader, former or otherwise, had made sure of that. Cillian doesn't envy Camellia her pride. He'd been the same, once. You will bend or we will break you. Scars paint violent brushstrokes across the canvas of his flesh. They'd broken him long ago. He looks dispassionately over the mountainside, steep, jutting rocks providing a long way down. "Take the easy way out if you like. I won't stop you." His eyes are cruel as they return to her. "Or push harder, and discover the alternative."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 21:43:02 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Despite his insult, Camellia's lip quirked upright in amusement. He seemed easy to stir. Rocket appeared important to him.

She wondered just how much he'd sacrifice for his cause. His family? His lover? His life?

Power and glory?

Pathetic.

"That word. Belong. I hate it." She practically spat it out of her mouth like venom. "I belong to myself. You're group doesn't own me." Her back pushed off the rock, taking a step forward.

Camellia's Pokemon waited behind her, though a dagger slipped into her hand. An assassin was always armed.

"No, I'm afraid I never take the easy way. I like to play a little before my opponent's down. Guess that means you'll have to 'push harder.'"

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 14:41:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

She hates the thought of being beholden to them. Cillian hates that he can relate to her, the brief hint of empathy that twinges in his gut before he forces it down somewhere dark. It was not his job to relate.[break][break]

It was his job to keep people like in line.[break][break]

So when she draws steel on him, challenges him openly, Cillian moves quicker than humanly possible. He's on her before she can finish her sentence, the scars on his palm rough against her wrist as he aims to break it, to force her to drop the knife.[break][break]

The Dhelmise that had hidden in the shadows of its PHANTON FORCE emerges to contest the Cofagrigus, blood red seaweed whispering in the wind.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 22:08:27 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]He was suddenly on her, so quickly that she didn't have time to react. "Shit."

Instead of words fleeting from her lips, a pained and angry cry cut through the mountain air, a disgusting snap of her wrist a prelude of what was to come.

While a normal person might give up, Camellia was no normal person. She'd been broken to pieces before. She was taught to endure the pain and fight through it. After all, you never know when your target would fight back.

The hand he'd attacked and twisted dropped the knife, but she was quick on swiping it back with her nondominant one, slashing at his abdomen with unhinged violence.

Meanwhile, her RUNERIGUS let an angry noise toward his DEHLMISE, SWINGING BRUTALLY forward with no remorse for safety of trainer or Pokemon.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:25:15 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He expects her to fight back. She reminds Cillian of himself, and he was not the type to go down without a fight. So he's prepared when she strikes out at him, dancing back with surprising grace for a man of his height and ducking to avoid the BRUTAL SWING that might've otherwise knocked him flat.

[break][break]
His Dhelmise makes no similar attempt to dodge, instead enduring the blow with the groan of bending metal. Its CURSED BODY disables the move, and the fey winds of a SPRINGTIDE STORM envelop the two Pokémon as their masters clash.

[break][break]
Cillian draws his own weapon, a wicked black blade crafted by 's capable hands. With whatever wounds he might inflict, he seeks not to kill but to subdue, using pain as a lesson in the same way had once taught him. Should he find the opening, he'd punch her in the gut with his other hand, looking to wind her and bring her down.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 22:35:01 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Though her wrist was screaming and burning with a fiery pain, Camellia wrestled with the underboss as best she could. He was just too damn fast.

She knew that it was human skill or practice. He must have a connection to a higher power. Cillian's movements were inhuman in speed as he moved, the blade he know wielding striking several points on her body.

The air was knocked from her stomach, leaving her gasping for air on the ground as her lungs felt like they had collapsed in on themselves. Despite the blurring in her vision, Camellia would kick and thrash at Cillian like a feral animal, trying to bring him down with her.

The SPRIDETIDE STORM left her RUNERIGUS weaker, though it still attempted to attack her foe with a barrage of SHADOW BALLS. Then, she decided to go defensive, throwing up a CRAFTY SHIELD.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 18:48:32 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Rather than further closing distance as Camellia collapses, Cillian steps back out of reach of her flailing limbs. He clicks his tongue, drawing the attention of the Dhelmise away from its foe as the CRAFTY SHIELD goes up.[break][break]

A hand signal instructs the anchor, whose scarlet seaweed turns to shadow at its edges and extends toward her like grasping vines. The SHADOW HOLD itself would do no harm, offering only an implicit threat as it snakes around her neck.[break][break]

Cillian draws his gun, takes aim.[break][break]

"Call off your Pokémon."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 19:10:45 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Fuck . Fuck his power. And fuck team Rocket.

Camellia cursed in Kalosian, spitting blood that dripped into her mouth from a gash on her mouth. It was a desperate attempt to show her hatred and disrespect to him, despite the shadowy, vine-like grasp coming to hold her still.

Her heart hammered in her chest from adrenaline rather than fear. She growled like a caged beast, hardly able to move in the grasp of his DHELMISE.

She was truly outmatched, and for once, she felt powerless.

Camellia glared at him, past the barrel of the gun directed at her. There was a long pause, as she weighed her odds. Alas, she knew that she was outmatched and was smart enough to know when to give up. "Anais, rendment."

And the RUNERIGUS yielded, despite ominous sounds coming beyond the stony-face it held.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 0:55:00 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He knew Kalosian. Even if he hadn't, the vitriol behind the spat curse was impossible to miss. Still, he does not take that from her. He knew firsthand the danger of trying to douse such an anger too soon.[break][break]

Instead, he orders. And he waits.[break][break]

And he gets what he wants, because he's holding all the cards.[break][break]

He knows she'll hate him for it, at least in the beginning. Like he'd hated Theo and Silas and Pryde and anyone else in Kanto who'd dared to look down at him and command him to grovel. But he thinks that perhaps, if they're alike, she'll come to understand with time.[break][break]

The Runerigus yields upon her command, but Cillian doesn't lower the gun. Nor does he fire it.[break][break]

"Recall it."[break][break]

With a click of his tongue, Eurydice's SHADOW HOLD retracts from her wrists, giving her the opportunity to obey.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
defiance
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 20:53:55 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia scoffs, an angry, frustrated noise coming from her lungs. "What else do you want from me? I've done everything you've said. Let me go!" she demanded, despite the barrel of gun aimed at her.

The pressure of the DHELMISE'S grip around her broken wrist released, causing her to let out a broken cry of pain as it was able to flex again. It was already bruising and swelling, but her other hand would do.

Camellia had half the mind to disobey, to charge and attack again. But, with a weapon she was all too familiar with aimed between her eyebrows... she recalled the RUNERIGUS, it's ghostly form disappearing into her Poke ball. She threw the ball away from her as a sign of obedience.

She did not release her glare from Cillian, burning hatred in her scarlet eyes.

[attr="class","camtag"]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing