ollie morales
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 8:34:21 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

For , there was only one path forward. There would only ever be. He would follow to the ends of the earth if she let him.

[break][break] Even if she scorched him in her path along the way.

[break][break] "Penny!" he hissed, reaching out to grab her hand. Across the arena, the party was still going on. The rise of the music reached a fever peak as the two event organizers disappeared into the crowd, a mixture of gold and red, emerald eyes seeking hers. "What's gotten into you?"

[break][break] A mixture of hurt, bitterness and regret swarmed him. Was she mad? She didn't have any right to be, not when she'd kissed in front of everyone in the room after she'd asked him to match at the party.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:45px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:200px; margin:15px auto -10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 7:38:15 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Councilwomen don't cry. They don't stutter, they don't allow emotions to warp their vision for a man out of their reach. She'd already allowed to hamper her growth, to burn her trust, and now , the most dangerous of them all, was here with the most selfrighteous bullet cocked and readied to fire.
[break][break]

"Didn't think getting some air was a crime," she spat back, returning his gaze with heat only hell can match. "Why are you even here? Got tired of Gideon already?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 8:14:04 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

The air on the patio is cold, but all Ollie can feel is the heat from 's gaze, scorching through him.

[break][break] she asks about . she could've asked about , about or . but no matter what, his answer would've always been the same.

[break][break] they didn't matter. she mattered.

[break][break] "i'm here for you, penny." the face he wears is one that's twisted with a mixture of pain and hurt, and a little bit of the anger that flies off of her in sparks. that burns him, scorches him too.

[break][break] he repeats his question from before.

[break][break] "what's gotten into you?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:45px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:200px; margin:15px auto -10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 8:37:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Don't give me that."
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
The list went on and on. There was no lack of women or men to fond over .. And just as it was her duty to bare the title of councilwoman, it was her responsibility to reign in her raging heart, which threatened to explode at the very thought of his soul being tied to another.
[break][break]
"You clearly wanted space, so I'm giving you it. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to enjoy this balcony in peace. Feel free to keep running the party as you wish. I'll be back soon."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 8:42:14 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"i wanted space?"

[break][break] confusion contorts his expression for a brief moment, as he tries to recall what she could possibly be referencing.

[break][break] "what do you mean? you're the one who ran away."

[break][break] 'you're the one who's always running away.'

[break][break] whenever he asked her what was wrong, she always deflected. she always ran away to people like or . but she never revealed himself to her, the one person who'd been by her side the whole time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 8:51:29 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Wrist still choked by his grip, a step is stolen, then another, until only a breath separated them.
[break][break]

"Do you think I'm fool?"
[break][break]

It was a genuine question. One spurred on with wild eyes, teeming with contention. Despite the perfection placed into every piece of her outfit, her hair, imperfection was the only featured that screamed out.
[break][break]

"Do you think of me so lowly as to stay by your side after you flaunt other women, time and time again?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 9:12:16 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"other women?"

[break][break] his brow furrowed. the only person that flashed to mind was , but that had been a lifetime ago. he'd already apologized for that, he thought, or at least his decisions had.

[break][break] since coming back to hoenn, the only woman that he'd had eyes for had been her.

[break][break] "what do you mean? there are no other women. there's only you, penny!"

[break][break] his voice rises as frustration climbs in his voice.

[break][break] "you're the one who asked me to match at this party, you're the one i planned the party with. who the hell do you think i did that for?"

[break][break] "unless you saw me come on the arm of some other ghost girl that i don't know even exists?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 7:51:52 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A low, exasperated grunt bellowed out and she slammed her grabbed wrist into his chest.
[break][break]

"The fact that you,"
[break][break]

WHAM!
[break][break]

"still don't understand,"
[break][break]

WHAM!
[break][break]

"what you did wrong,"
[break][break]

WHAM!
[break][break]

"shows that you haven't changed."
[break][break]

was a bitch, but she wasn't the problem. That award was granted to and his mask of naivety with a lace of malice. It might be an award winning act, but this audience wouldn't be fooled. She'd spent too many nights sleeping by his side to allow masquerade to continue any longer.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 15:31:26 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

he jerked back, startled by the way she turned on him.

[break][break] by this point, she usually ran away. she usually avoided. she usually painted a picture that was pretend-perfect, so he wouldn't be able to see the terrible interior.

[break][break] something burned within him, hot and heavy, as frustration rose to the surface.

[break][break] "how am i supposed to change when you never tell me what's wrong!"

[break][break] he doesn't pull away from her. in fact, his grip on her wrist tightens perceptibly.

[break][break] "every time i ask, you pull away. every time i ask, you pretend like it's none of my business."

[break][break] agitation flashed like fire in eyes of evergreen.

[break][break] this was just like last time, on her birthday, when she'd suddenly snapped at him and told him to leave. this was just like last time, all the other times, that she pushed him away simply because she could.

[break][break] and he'd let it happen.

[break][break] he'd let it all happen because he felt too guilty to not to.

[break][break] "so tell me, penny. is it my business?"

[break][break] his voice was rough.

[break][break] "what are we to each other?"

[break][break] "do i even matter to you?"

[break][break] he scowled.

[break][break] "or is it just gunner and paxton that you care about?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 9:29:06 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"don't you DARE drag them into this."
[Break][break]
Smoke billowed from her lips, warning the ranger of the danger in continuing his line of questioning. There were few people in this world she'd jump to protect, regardless of the aggressor, and those two made that list without a doubt.
[Break][break]
"Not when you know for a fact that I care. I care more than anyone else."
[Break][break]
More than , more than , more than even . Their bonds held a candlelight to the strokes of flames they shared. But did he see that? Did he even care?
[Break][break]
"But what does that matter when you take every opportunity to disrespect me in front of our colleagues."
[Break][break]
Like her words, Ollie would be able to notice Penelope's skin begin to warm. It was though her frustrations were being fed straight into her bloodstream, turning it bitter and vindictive.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 22:43:29 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"do i?"

[break][break] ollie didn't normally challenge her, didn't normally fight her. but her skin was warm against his, heating something inside of him that had previously gone unrecognized. the ENVY broiled under the surface, a warning of what was to come.

[break][break] "do i know that penny? why would i know that? why would i ever when you never tell me anything!"

[break][break] the words come out rush and heated, nearly a growl, as he glares at her. emerald eyes are viciously bright and while their voices are low - too low for anyone to hear, despite the quick glances towards them - they are heated. full of frustration and... is that rage?

[break][break] no. it is hurt.

[break][break] just like that day in the hospital, after that day. she'd said that she didn't care about , not about , not about anyone but him. and he'd believed her. he believed her even after, when she told him to lie.

[break][break] but maybe she was the one who'd been lying the whole time.

[break][break] hand still gripping her wrist, unwilling to let go. they were still tied together but that irrevocable string, forever tied.

[break][break] no matter how much that string burned.

[break][break] "how can you say that! when have i ever disrespected you? all i've ever done is support you — from day one."

[break][break] when he first came back to hoenn, he'd volunteered her campaign to councilwoman. even though she hated him, even though she'd wanted nothing to do with him.

[break][break] "i came here, to this fucking party, planning and preparing it with you just because you asked. wearing matching outfits because you asked."

[break][break] 'you deserve better,' had scolded him. and he'd fought back. he'd ignored her. he'd ignored everyone who'd ever told him that being with penny was a bad idea.

[break][break] "i respect you more than anyone i know. i always have."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 6:46:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"from day one? Really now?"
[break][break]

An incredulous look warped her face, stringing up her eyebrows like a pair of twin chandeliers. She knew Ollie to be oblivious, but forgetful was a new trait she hadn't expected.
[break][break]

"I guess its easy to forget how you allowed our relationship to rot just to play father for another woman's child. Or, maybe, how you placed that woman's needs above our own relationship, time and time again, despite me begging you to stop. "
[break][break]

Her lips raised into a cruel smile, voice transforming into a snarl, "gotta admit, didn't really feel much support there."
[break][break]

One by one, her pointed words only unstitched the buried wounds of yesterday's battles. It was clear that this wasn't another production directed by otherworldly forces - this , plain and raw. The same girl he rescued all those years ago; the same girl he met handing out posters; the same girl he cradled on his couch as revelations repaired what was forever thought to be lost; the same girl he coddled after a spirit ravaged her mind; the same girl he'd fought side by side with through battles spanning the last year and more.
[break][break]

"But you never like to admit to that, do you? You always think, with enough time, I'll just forget and move on. That everything will naturally get better on its own. Well, I haven't forgotten shit."
[break][break]

"And as much as I'd love to talk it out and tell you what's fucking wrong between us, I see no real point in doing so. Because you never listen. You didn't listen to me then and you don't listen to me now. But I'm sure as hell if I was , or maybe , your ears would be wide fucking open."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 7:39:30 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

emerald eyes widen under winter twilight. the shouts of merry cheer echo off behind them as the dj switches tracks, but all ollie can see is the furious gleam of 's eyes as she tears him limb from limb.

[break][break] "i apologized for that!" he said, his own voice heated as the tenor of his voice rose to match hers. whether or not it was true, he was already on a burning path to destruction.

[break][break] "penny, you were always the one that was important to me. you were my girlfriend."

[break][break] "how many times do you need to hear it?"

[break][break] agony twisted in his gut as all those memories from their torrid past was brought to the surface, a forceful inferno of fire that she had dragged him into. that she would always drag him into, as long as they were intertwined.

[break][break] 'you deserve better,' had said.

[break][break] but what she didn't - what so many people didn't know - that ollie was a willing participant of that fire. he wasn't a man who doused her flames — he was the one who brought it to life.

[break][break] "no! i don't want that. i've never expected that."

[break][break] "penny, of course i haven't fuckin' forgot it. it's the bane of my existence. it's what made me lose you. you think i don't think about that every day? how i fucked up?"

[break][break] the world spins.

[break][break] he is frustrated, so incredibly frustrated that he doesn't know what to do with himself.

[break][break] it feels like every word from his throat, dragged out raw, is just causing more and more fuel to the flame. it feels like their relationship - whatever it was - was going to burn to ash, and ollie could do nothing to stop it.

[break][break] so he does the only thing that he can think of to do.

[break][break] he kisses her.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 7:46:13 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Ollie's words did little to distill the burning rage that thrummed in her chest, his words no more effective than oil splashing across the surface. Again, he was running away, evading the blame with meaningless promises she knew better than to believe in.
[break][break]

Nevertheless, she yearned to be gullible for a night. More than oxygen, she craved to breathe in this fantasy; to have his words tattooed across her body, permanently ingrained in her being, never to be torn away again.
[break][break]

"You don't act like it," she fired back, her voice rising to roar, "You think I missed the way you looked at him? The way you look at ? I don't need to be a scientist to put 2 and 2 together."
[break][break]

It wasn't his fault, and deep down she knew that. But this was who was. A woman molded by her own insistent envies. Someone forever shackled by their own inferiority, their gaze so far distorted that every smile came across as a scowl, every pair of open arms a threat. Kindness loses all meaning when simple words begin to warrant daggers. In that way, was supposed to be different. He was supposed to be defiant against this trend of hostility, bridging the gap between reality and her crippled sanity.
[break][break]

When Penelope attempted to tear her wrist from his grip, announcing the end of the conversation, she was met with the taste of spring. At first, shock locked her joints, forcing her stiff against his body. [break][break] It'd only take a heartbeat for that to change.
[break][break]

Slowly, a deep, forgotten hunger reignited in her chest, drawing her free arm around the back of his neck, forcing him closer. Their bodies melded into one another like pieces of a puzzle falling into. There was no need to question this fervor, this passion - it was fundamental to their essence, no different than a beating heart.
[break][break]

In a heated frenzy, their lips danced below the starlight, allowing all notion of frustration to melt away, falling back into the earth. There was only the raw, primal need that pulsed between them. As though they always knew the truth of their entanglement: that, when separate, they were simply two pieces of clockwork without meaning. But, when placed together, even the concept of time could be unraveled.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 5:07:24 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"the way i looked at caleb?" he repeated, incredulous. "i wasn't - you - "

[break][break] "penny, you kissed him!"

[break][break] his words lash out like a firecracker, heated both because of the reminder of the deed that she'd done and from her ENVY that suddenly coursed through his veins.

[break][break] ollie hated everything about this moment, this party, and the circumstances that had led him to believe that would care about him the way she cared about other people — the constant way she looked after the people of hoenn, confided in everyone but him, and even the way she once cared for a man with scorching red hair and amber eyes that burned.

[break][break] he despised it all but most of all, the resentment in his heart that had reached a boiling point.

[break][break] hatred spilled into love ignited back into a fire that burned when ollie suddenly lurched forward, grasping her jaw as his lips pressed fervently against hers, spilling all the burning, complicated feelings into the intensity of the kiss. he hated everything and himself most of all, but what he needed now was for her to understand. it didn't matter who he looked at. it didn't matter who he kissed. everything - all his hate and love and hate - would always come back to one thing.

[break][break] .

[break][break] his rough hands skimmed her cheeks as he pinned her against a nearby wall, his broad back shielding them from the prying eyes of the party. he kissed her with the fervor of a man famished, nourished easily by the feeling of her lips on his.

[break][break] starlight burned above them, but it was ollie's heart that was set afire in the night sky.

[break][break] "i don't care about anyone else at this party except you," he murmured. "it's always been you, penny."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]