TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 15:48:55 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calliemoontop"]
[attr="class","calliemoon"]

skoll and hati, her two lycanroc, chased each other like puppies around the festival space as callie walked through the food stalls. it wasn't often that she got a break — the vital city tournament had taken the city by storm, and unfortunately, many of her shifts involved playing security officer. as a result, however, today was one of the days that she'd had off.

[break][break] and because she was stupid, she went to the scene of the crime in disguise. she wore a pair of sunglasses that were a little too big for her face, and a low-cut top that she was sure would never see her in. after all, she'd wanted to snoop on him to see how he was doing in the tourney. and maybe even , though she hadn't connected with the elite four in a while. but how much could he have gotten up to in the time she forgot to text him? probably not much.

[break][break] unaware, callie hands were wrapped around a very decedent fudge-dipped churro. she was in vacation mode. totally susceptible to whatever attacks might've come her way.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
swept under the rug

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0.4px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 60px 50px; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins;} .calliemoon a { font-family:Poppins; } .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 1:16:49 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","maneaterimg"]

[attr="class","maneater"]

[attr="class","maneater-lyrics"]THE BEAUTY IS THERE, BUT A BEAST IS IN THE HEART[break]WATCH OUT BOY, SHE'LL CHEW YOU UP

Nabi's performance in the VCT was lackluster. It didn't come off as unexpected to her, but it she hadn't realized how badly she sucked at this battle thing. Looking back at her life, much of her days was spent honing her skills as a ninja. She was best suited for stealth, sneak missions, and the occasional hand-to-hand combat. Pokemon battles were a whole other beast for her to tame.[break][break]

Since coming to Lilycove for the Vital City Tournament, she had begun to run low on cash. That meant one thing - it was time to put her skills to good use.[break][break]

She stood at the sidelines, sunglasses obstructing her face, watching for the unsuspecting victim. Sat by her was her cyclizar, Minerva, ready to pump things into gear at Nabi's signal.[break][break]

A female caught Nabi's attention, her demeanor low and inviting to the thief. With a click of her tongue, Minerva was up. Nabi propped herself on the cyclizar and took hold of the handle bars attached via the saddle. She whispered, "Three, two, one...!"[break][break]

Minerva pushed forward, carrying them toward with well-timed speed. At just the perfect moment, right as they were in reach, Nabi seamlessly extended her arm out, snatched the churro out of 's hand, and zoomed onward.[break][break]

It would be her first meal of the day.

[attr="class","maneater-tag"]

[attr="class","maneater-pc"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[GoogleFont=Open San|Montserrat]
[newclass=.maneater]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;color:#bbb;text-align:justify;line-height:17px;border:#444 solid 1px;border-bottom:0px;padding:30px 80px 30px 80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneater b]font-family:montserrat;color:#F9ACB6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maneater a]font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneaterimg]width:500px;height:200px;background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/haruno%20sakura/sakura36.png);border:#444 solid 1px;border-bottom:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneater-lyrics]text-align:center;font-size:7pt;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;border-bottom:#FC8A9B solid 1px;padding-bottom:8px;margin-bottom:30px;background:linear-gradient(to right, rgba(229,128,143,1), rgba(247,196,211,1));-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneater-tag]text-align:center;border-top:#FC8A9B solid 1px;padding-top:8px;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneater-pc]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(229,128,143,1), rgba(247,196,211,1));text-align:center;padding:10px;border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maneater-pc-img]height:30px;display:inline-block;margin:3px;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
pull me baby, i'm your trigger
awards
303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 23:33:25 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

callie was in vacation mode, but she was also a war veteran. would've been disappointed in her if she'd been caught totally unaware.

[break][break] if she let someone rob her.

[break][break] the sudden appearance of a hand at her side immediately had the woman drop her churro out of her grip as she spun, attempting to slice her hand down on the extended wrist. but the element of surprise had worked in 's favor, allowing the other woman to easily grab her churro —

[break][break] "hey!"

[break][break] her hand flashed at her holster, pulling out her pistol.

[break][break] "halt!"

swept under the rug

[newclass=".calliemoon"]--accent:#708CD4; } .calliemoon { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0.4px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 60px 50px; } .calliemoon b { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins;} .calliemoon a { font-family:Poppins; } .calliemoon i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .calliemoon .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .calliemoon .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .calliemoon img { filter:grayscale(0%); margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calliemoontop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#708CD4;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 23:47:33 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","maneater-lyrics"]THE BEAUTY IS THERE, BUT A BEAST IS IN THE HEART[break]WATCH OUT BOY, SHE'LL CHEW YOU UP

nabi felt invincible as she and minerva sped off with churro in hand. "haha! sucker!" she bragged and glanced back. her heart sunk when she saw the weapon targeting her back. "tch, no fair!" well, no matter. with her on the back of a cyclizar, they could get out of distance fast enough--[break][break]

"whoa, min!" the dragon, ironically, did come to a halt, but not because of the impending threat behind them. it just so happened that a crowd of tourists, or whatever, now flooded the street and there one way to escape. nabi's hands gripped onto the handlebar and churro, respectively.[break][break]

how much trouble could she actually get into for stealing some random chick's snack?[break][break]

nabi stuffed her face with the churro. it was best to rid the evidence. and at least satisfy her hunger, if she was to get caught. left in the wake of her quick snacking was crumbs and speckles of cinnammon on her gloved hand and chest. she tried wiping at it.[break][break]

"i'm innocent!" the pink-headed woman claimed to , all the while churro chipmunked away in her cheeks.

[newclass=.maneater]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;color:#bbb;text-align:justify;line-height:17px;border:#444 solid 1px;border-bottom:0px;padding:30px 80px 30px 80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneater a]font-weight:bold;font-size:8pt;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneaterimg]width:500px;height:200px;background: url(https://file.garden/ZYUVUMFgsgr29a5S/haruno%20sakura/sakura36.png);border:#444 solid 1px;border-bottom:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneater-lyrics]text-align:center;font-size:7pt;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;border-bottom:#FC8A9B solid 1px;padding-bottom:8px;margin-bottom:30px;background:linear-gradient(to right, rgba(229,128,143,1), rgba(247,196,211,1));-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneater-tag]text-align:center;border-top:#FC8A9B solid 1px;padding-top:8px;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.maneater-pc]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, rgba(229,128,143,1), rgba(247,196,211,1));text-align:center;padding:10px;border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maneater-pc-img]height:30px;display:inline-block;margin:3px;opacity:.5;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 23:54:58 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

even as she raised her pistol to the air in threatening manner, her lycanroc was quick to act too. skoll shot out like a bullet, barking with a commanding voice, as rocks split through the air in a half-moon to block off the thief from the incoming foot traffic.

[break][break] the crowd of people let out shouts of alarm, staring alarmingly at . her casual clothes were easy enough to blend in, but her raised pistol and fierce glare were a dead giveaway to the fact that she was no ordinary citizen.

[break][break] several people immediately skirted away as callie sprinted forward and aimed to grab her shoulder, only to find herself face-to-face with the girl's wide eyes and a sprinkle of sugar-dust on her cheeks.

[break][break] callie blinked.

[break][break] "what the hell?" she said after a moment, releasing her shoulder, and then letting out a laugh. "did you just - did you just inhale that churro? whole?"

swept under the rug

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 0:10:25 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

people or no people, rocks now barricaded them from moving forward. they were stuck and would have to face the consequences. minerva purred worringly. nabi stroked the side of her neck to reassure her.[break][break]

the hairs on her body stood from the touch on her shoulder. she now faced her victim—a lovely shade of dark, silky hair and dull, amber eyes.[break][break]

"what churro?" nabi replied. she had been in this sort of situation before in her younger years when she messed around and got in trouble with the cops. they always tried to get the truth out of you. the first mistake was to admit it. though clearly, the evidence was there, and it wasn't as if she hadn't just stolen the churro from this girl.[break][break]

"what are you, a cop?"

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 0:34:01 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

it takes a second for callie to get her bearings, snickering at the sight and the ridiculousness of the scenario.

[break][break] which is made even more by the refusal of the other.

[break][break] "what do you mean what churro," she balked. "the evidence is all over your face."

[break][break] impulsively, callie reached out. a thumb touched against the corner of the pinkette's mouth, brushing away stray crumbs and brown sugar.

[break][break] her brow arched.

[break][break] "so what if i was? a cop?"

[break][break] "what would you do?"

swept under the rug

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 4:23:06 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

nabi flinched against the girl's thumb and jerked herself away. the gentle touch had been strangely more provocative to her than when the girl had yanked her by the shoulder. too intimate, perhaps.[break][break]

chatter from behind alerted nabi that eyes were drawing onto them. tourists loved a good scene. she decided to choose her next words carefully.[break][break]

"i'd become friends with you immediately," nabi blurted. "i could use a cop friend. they could get me out of sticky situations like this. and," she paused to adjust herself on minerva. "i can be useful in return. i'm great at... obtaining valuables." if one could consider a churro 'valuable.'

close tab

played by

milky

callista, callie
she/her
november 13
goldenrod, johto
labels who?
officer
league sgt.
lost & found
single
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
303 posts
part of
TAG WITH @callie
CALLISTA MOON
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 17:30:52 GMT
CALLISTA MOON Avatar
[nospaces]

"friends?"

[break][break] the sudden suggestion caught callie off-guard, quickly turning the situation on it's heel. a slight blush dusted her cheeks before her lips twisted into a grin and she let out a laugh.

[break][break] "obtaining valuables? valuables like what?"

[break]

swept under the rug

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
rob me [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 18:28:18 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

"like," nabi started, taking a moment to think about her answer. "well, if i were a thief--which i'm not, take note of that--but if i were a thief, i'd take money, rare items to sell, occassionally food..." she cleared her throat. frankly, acting and lying were never her strong suit. she made for a poor ninja once apprehended.[break][break]

"i can offer you my services, if you'd like," she then said. "how about it, miss cop lady? you let me off, i get you something you want. how about a churro?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights