Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
VCT: Shred VS Illeana - WHY IS SHE CALLED SAP SIPPER
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 7:46:09 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
It's been a few days since the Vital City Tournament started, and frankly, you're beginning to wonder how "Vital" this "Tournament" actually is to this "City".

Seriously, how much is this really going to help Lilycove in the long run? Sure, it's great for tourism, and the merchandise is probably raking in the money, but what about after that? What about when the tournament is all said and done? When all the participants have cleared out and the sponsors are gone, how much prosperity will be left behind? It really makes you think...

"look mr shred (☆ω☆) an opponent!"

Oh, hold that thought. Looks like you've got another opponent to fight. As Meltan hops down from your shoulder and waddles into fighting position, you take a good hard look at the trainer opposite to you... Hm. Yeah, she's pretty hot. Anyway...

"Alright bud, you ready to win?"

"\( ̄▽ ̄)/ ready freddy!"
"\( ̄▽ ̄)/ meltan!"

Gimmick, TERA; +15 on Even Rolls.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 23:54:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the scientist flashes a bright smile, as if she's excited to test her strength against another opponent... though, as his meltan shines beneath the sun, she feels trepidation begin to settle. can they overcome such a pokemon?

no matter - they'll do their best all the same.

"let's have a good battle!"

in front of her, a fluffy eevee barks excitedly and wags her tail. and as she gestures for shred to make the first move, her dynamax band shines softly on her wrist as it idly sits.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 17:52:03 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"ok (งಠ_ಠ)ง let's go!"

With the fight now underway, Meltan rushes forth, eager to take the momentum. Compared to some of the opponents you've faced, an Eevee isn't the most frightening Pokemon to be facing down. Compared to the Zeraora and Hatterene and Beeheeyem, a battle like Meltan versus Eevee seems quaint in comparison. But looks can be deceiving, and you have no idea how this battle might play out. For now, you'll just wait, watch, and keep a hand on your Tera Orb.

Rushing forth, Meltan leaps high into the air and comes crashing down nut-first, aiming a Headbutt towards the furry dome of the Eevee.

"meltan drop!"

lfciBVfw + 15 = 105
Meltan HP 3/3.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 3:47:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]his meltan launches itself into the air and lands right on top of her eevee, crushing it into the ground... for a moment, the eevee stills and a gasp escapes the scientist.

and then her eevee is rolling out from underneath the meltan, shaking its head as if to rid itself of the throbbing pain.

once her eevee has recovered enough, the small fox counters with a quick volley of swift. the dynamax band stays idle just a little longer.

O|EJwtmE

hp: 4/4

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 1:19:23 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The Eevee quickly recovers from the impact, and retaliates with a Swift. At first, that seems like it might be a problem, because you have to be swift to avoid a Swift, and "swift" is absolutely not a word you'd use to describe Meltan. You've said it many times before, but it bears repeating - Meltan does not have legs. Frankly, it's a wonder he can even move with any kind of pace at all.

Yet move with pace he does, scrambling away from the barrage of stars to buy himself some time. And once he has enough, he turns around and releases a blast of electricity from his body, lightning lashing out from his arms and arcing through each of the projectiles, before leaping for the source: Eevee.

"meltan thunder!"

Or, as most people would call it, a Thunder Shock.

mwuv1_hE + 15 = 111.
Meltan wins last round. 3/3 HP Remaining.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 5:02:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]thunder shock jolts her eevee into yelping with pain. and as the fox tries to dart away, illeana's dynamax band begins to glow.

red energy swirls around the arena, gathering toward her eevee as it begins to grow in size...

and as a giant eevee now stares down at the meltan, the battle becomes a little more serious. the gigantamax eevee is quick to retaliate with g-max cuddle.

dwBvwmNg

hp: 3/4

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 16:43:49 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Unlike your last Dynamax opponent, this one was fairly quick to rely on reach for their Dynamax Band. Is that better, or worse? Frankly, you're not sure. You never really bothered solving the size-sturdiness equation, mainly because you still can't afford a Dynamax Band of your own. Oh well. At the end of the day, your goal hasn't really changed. You've still got to beat this Eevee: It just happens to be bigger now.

Meltan will be fine. Again, this isn't the first Dynamax user you've been this tournament.

"ooo (*´▽`*) big dog!" Meltan takes a moment to marvel at the size of his opponent, before letting out a yelp as the G-Max Cuddle shoots forth. Fortunately, he's gotten used to dodging powerful attacks like this, even in spite of his lack of legs. "meltan beam!"

As it skids away from the aftermath of the G-Max Cuddle, Meltan fires a Flash Cannon towards its gigantic opponent.

63wDGkqu + 15 = 95
Meltan WINS last round. 3/3 HP Remaining.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 19:40:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as the meltan manages to slip away from the gigantamax eevee, she stares down at it...

well, before zap cannon hits her square in the chest, at least.

the eevee hisses slightly in pain, traces of lingering electricity continuing to zap at the fur on its chest long after zap cannon has settled into dust. and after a moment, the gigantamax eevee retaliates with max phantasm creeping up from shadows around the arena.

49wxl3Ew

hp: 2/4

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 20:45:32 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The Max Phantasm creeps up on Meltan, trying to hit him in his blind spots. But the Hex Nut is on a roll, and he's got all the momentum of a runaway freight train. It's no exaggeration to say that Meltan is currently operating at 120% of his potential. Or should you say, his pomeltial?

Nah, probably not. Just doesn't hit the tongue right.

"hup!"

Evading the attack isn't an easy fight, but not only is Meltan (arguably) strong, but he's (debatably) smart, too. The Steel type charges up another Flash Cannon, but this time, he aims it straight down at the ground. The sheer force of the beam is enough to propel him straight upwards, flying up into the sky and out of harm's way, like a rocket launching into space. Except of course, Meltan doesn't make it all the way to space. He does manage to land himself right on top of the Eevee's head, though.

"wow ( ˙꒳​˙ ) so high!"

He certainly was.

aI8n6Ye1 + 15 = 19
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 1:03:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the sensation of the meltan and its heavy body landing on the eevee's head is enough for the gigantamax'd fox to growl. she shakes her head back and forth in an attempt to knock the meltan off...

and if that doesn't work?

the gigantamax eevee lifts a paw and uses g-max cuddle to swat the meltan back to earth.

WFSJq6Is

hp: 1/4

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 10:42:54 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The Gigantamax Eevee tries its best to overcome Meltan, but Meltan cannot be overcame. Despite all the struggling, despite the G-Max Cuddle, all it takes is one more well-aimed Flash Cannon to clatter the giant in the head. Such is the sheer power of metal.

CLANG! Clatterclatterclatter...

With a Meltan victory achieved, the Hex Nut leaps high into the air with a mighty "yippee!", celebrating his win. Meanwhile, you're just content with the fact that you didn't horribly lose this one. Different strokes for different folks, you suppose, even though it's more of a different glasses for different half-empty half-full, or... Okay, you've confused the metaphor a little. Never mind that.

"Good match."

Debatable, but hey, if you're going to so completely and utterly destroy this stranger in battle, then you may as well be polite about it.

Meltan WINS yippee!
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 17:33:16 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]in the end, the gigantamax eevee is unable to overcome such a small, metallic creature. it's impressive, really, the way the meltan fells the eevee in one decisive blow from a zap cannon.

and as her eevee shrinks back down to size, nursing a pained head with her tail between her legs, the scientist begins to make her way onto the battlefield to collect the defeated fox.

once the eevee is securely in her arms, she faces her opponent with a small smile.

"yeah, great job!"

it's genuine as her smile widens slightly.

"let's do it again sometime, okay?"

and once pleasantries are out of the way, she turns to head for her next battle after a quick trip to the medical tent.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:42:04 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: