he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
RKS: Hideo & Eris #2
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 20:03:57 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You dive into the lake with or without your Pokemon. The water is cold. Dark. Curiously, the body of water is devoid of Pokemon. You don't know why, but you attempt to swim deeper and deeper, the pressure in your ears building with every threshold of depth crossed.[break][break]

Your lungs grow tight. Your thinking grows hazy. However, at the bottom of the lake, you see a small sprite-like form: Azelf. The Being of Willpower remains suspended in the depths of this lake, nursing its injuries. However, its body is limp. Its eyes are closed. It does not stir.[break][break]

As you near, you feel your body begin to slow. What determination you once had fades dramatically before you take a lungful of water.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Drown.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 20:16:21 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
When Mesprit takes Eris's free hand, so too does Uxie takes Hideo's, descending from his shoulder. As much pain and confusion the pixies put them through, they were doing it by their sides, helping them along the way.

"Guess so. Once more into the deep."

Hideo gently squeezed Uxie's hand. It was time for the familiar plunge, the familiar lake surrounding them as they made their attempt to get down as far as possible, where Azelf laid in wait, healing.

It didn't seem like Azelf was making any progress on its healing - but Hideo had accepted this was just a simulation of some point in time. He could only hope they'd find something out if they did make it to the bottom, perhaps even wake Uxie up.

But they had to reach the bottom first. Each attempt got them closer, even if Hideo couldn't see it. They just had to keep trying.

Even if this attempt ended the same way all his other attempts did.

Drown glub glub

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 13:53:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He believes that they grow closer with every attempt. No, he only prays that that is the case. If not, all their efforts have been for naught, all their self-inflicted suffering is just that.[break][break]

And hurting yourself is a lot easier when you believe in the cause for doing so.[break][break]

Will Azelf wake from his slumber? Will they find him dozing oh so peacefully whilst the region continues to saturate itself with poison? At this point in time, does she continue to dive in hopes of actually attempting to find them?[break][break]

As the cold begins to numb her limbs, the lack of oxygen quietly seizing the mind, she finds herself holding onto one single thought.[break][break]

I don't know.

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 14:00:13 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in the AKALA OUTSKIRTS of ALOLA. Here, a Xatu stands by the cliffside, rooted in place. It is clear that it has been here for a long time, perhaps for many days and nights.[break][break]

Its vacant eyes continuously track the sun... until all of you arrive.[break][break]

Psychically, it casts a vision of your past or future to your minds. Is it accurate? Truthful? Real or false? It is hard to shake the unnerving feeling as the Alolan winds whip past you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the past.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the future.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 0:18:57 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It may all just be a simulation, and the water was gone once the simulation shifted, but Hideo's body still sputtered as he regained consciousness, trying to cough out fluid that just wasn't there anymore.

"Arceus, I hope you guys don't make us drown for real to find Azelf," he got out between coughs. Uxie offered a pat on the head as the boy gradually sat up. He groaned as he stood back up.

He took a moment to survey the area with his ears, and it sounded very familiar. "Back here with that Xatu?" Hideo asked Eris. He could still remember that flashback he had last time.

And the one he had of Eris's past.

Were they about to go through that again?

Receive a Vision of the Future +100 points

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 5:16:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It takes a moment for her to come to, her mind still sluggish as gentle slaps attempt to rouse her. And as soon as she coughs, psychic forces push her onto her sides and pat her back until she finally feels like she can breathe.[break][break]

Even then, she's happier just lying on the ground than getting up. And thus, Mesprit follows, plopping down beside her.[break][break]

"Yeah... just... hit me with whatever... I'll just... be here..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 18:13:48 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Your granted a vision of the future. Everything is played out in stunning clarity. Though the setting and involved persons may be unfamiliar (or familiar), there is an eerie sense of logical connectivity. In other words, you feel like this future is possible... despite your current state and no matter how outlandish the divination may be.[break][break]

However, you're still uncertain whether this future is real or inevitable.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Come to.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:51:12 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Sounded like Eris had a rougher time of it than he did. Uxie assured him she'd be alright with Mesprit by her side.

Which left Hideo to prepare for the Xatu standing before them both. He could once more feel the psychic energy contacting his mind, and awaited whatever part of their pasts it would show next.

That wouldn't be what he'd get.

It wasn't a room that Hideo would recognize, even if he had the chance to feel it through, though perhaps Eris would be likely to recognize a Rocket interrogation room. The room's purpose would probably be easier to realize with Hideo handcuffed to the desk, the boy sitting with his hand upon his hand, impatiently waiting. The boy was wearing a tattered version of his Gym Leader outfit, missing his blue jacket. There were several bruises on his body, partway to healing up.

He only moved off his hand the moment someone entered the room, some woman that neither child would recognize, though was undoubtedly in a Rocket uniform. "Got you something to eat," she said, placing down a plate of cookies - audibly enough for the boy to hear.

Hideo's head rested upon his hand once more. "How do I know you guys aren't trying to drug me again?"

The smile on the woman's face didn't waver as she pushed the cookies towards him. "Pick one for me to eat," she said. "Made sure they're nice and crunchy."

The boy was reticent, but eventually, he reached over with his free hand, feeling over the cookies. He eventually picked one up - and neatly put it in his own mouth, taking a bite. "Glad to know you can trust me," the woman said, taking a seat across from Hideo.

"I don't," he said, munching away, "but you guys don't give me much to eat."

"I'll have to talk to them about that." Her voice was calm, comforting. "But first, I want to talk to you about a few things."

"Already told you guys I don't know anything about what the League's planning. I'm just the Gym Leader over in Littleroot. You really think they'd tell me anything?"

"I don't think you're as clueless as you think you are. If you're just willing to talk with us for a minute, we'll even give you back one of the Pokemon you had with you when we found you."

Hideo paused with the cookie he was eating through. "Taurosshit," he said, "I gave them all to my Lycanroc before I passed out. I know you guys can't catch something like that."

"You'd be surprised how resourceful we can be, Hideo. Your Lycanroc did put up a fight, and I'm sorry to have to inform it's pretty badly injured. We have the six Pokeballs you gave it…and I fear we might not be able to save them. But I'm sure we could do a better job patching them up if you just talk to us."

A moment of silence passed as Hideo's expression dropped, facing down towards the desk. The woman didn't speak, merely letting the boy ruminate on his options.

"...if I tell you what I know, you'll make sure Rocky's alright? You'll give him back to me?"

"Of course."

Another moment of silence, Hideo looking back up. "Alright, I'll tell you what I know."

The woman happily nodded. "Thank you for your cooperation. Now then, if you don't mind, we'd like to know-"

"I know I didn't give my Pokeballs to my Lycanroc."

The boy wore a wide, shit-eating grin as he said that, contrasted by the frown the woman now bore. "You'd know that if you actually caught them. You guys suck at bluffing."

With that, the vision dissipated, returning to the simulated reality - with a very confused Hideo left standing there. "...what the fuck?" he said aloud, "That…that never happened?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 23:35:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Bright lights directed to the face sets the nerves aflame, her vision blurred as she snaps right up and attempts to shield her eyes. Then she sees him; Battered, bruised, locked down to this desk.[break][break]

"No..."[break][break]

He can't hear her, all too busy quipping back at this unfamiliar face.[break][break]

had been drugged. had been tortured. They had turned an avatar, a councilwoman into a shadow of what they once were.[break][break]

Gym leaders fell first.[break][break]

The cycle resumes.[break][break]

"They can't... I- I can't let them..."[break][break]

Just as the Xatu comes back into view, everything goes dark. Chills eat at the bones. Slow, ragged breathing dragged across the thorny ground that digs deep into the skin.[break][break]

From a distance, panicked voices call. A cough, weak and faint, seeks to drown them all out.[break][break]

At some point, Mesprit screeches. Both muffled yet shrill at the same time.[break][break]

Everything cuts abruptly, the heavy sensations all ripped away. But the cries from Mesprit don't stop, the Ralts repeatedly shaking the child now motionless on the ground.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 19:45:03 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo was trying to process what he'd just witnessed.

He knew he'd never been captured by Rocket before. He'd never been interrogated like that by anybody, or drugged.

So why did it all seem so real? Why didn't it feel more wrong?

A strange sound from behind him stopped him from ruminating on it for any longer. It sounded like it came right from where Eris was…

Mesprit's screeching gave him an answer.

"Eris?!" Hideo shouted, rushing over to her. It took Uxie to tell him exactly where she'd landed, the boy kneeling beside her. "Eris! What's wrong?!" He reached over to try and rock her awake, joining Mesprit in that regard.

Uxie hopped off his shoulder, making its way over to her head. "Uxie? Uxie, what happened? Is she alright?!"

The small pixie looked her over, before taking a moment to peek into her mind, to check just how out-of-it she was at the moment.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 21:19:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She doesn't wake. Perhaps, some part of her is too far gone for her to.[break][break]

Like a spiel of overexposed film or a file of corrupted data, there's nothing that Uxie will find in that quick dive. Instead, Mesprit chitters at it, looking to Hideo as a sliver of worries nestles deep into hos chest.[break][break]

They have to leave. Now.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 17:32:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven