he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
RKS: Hideo & Eris #2
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 14:50:49 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 15:00:56 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
This time, they started in a place that wasn't as inconvenient for Hideo to navigate as that workshop had been. Wide, open areas with little clutter to trip over were far less inconvenient to him, even if he had Uxie telling him where everything was.

"A lot livelier than where we started last time," Hideo noted; he could hear plenty of people in the area, and what sounded like a lot of construction work going on…but not high-tech construction? He didn't hear any power tools or machinery being used.

It only took asking one person to get a general idea what was going on: this was the simulation from far back in the past, where they were building a tomb.

A tomb they just got invited to visit.

Hideo turned to Eris, a grin on his face. "Wanna do some Tomb R-, er, Visiting?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 2:18:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's been here before. The sights and sounds of this bustling work area no longer overwhelms her like it once had.[break][break]

"Hideo, I-" Having been in this scenario before, she just knows that everything is about to go South, long before it happens. But do you tell your friend of the worst, dampening their mood with the knowledge that their day might be ruined? Or do you attempt to keep them in the dark and guide them away from the bad ends?[break][break]

Is there even a way to break free of the code? It's almost a mocking repeat of the harrowing experience that the Lake Guardians have forewarned of and watched her struggle through.[break][break]

"I'll lead us there." His grin is met by a weary smile, one that she hopes the pixies will not speak of as she reaches for his hand. "There's a lotta rocks lying around, so just be careful yeah?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 16:02:37 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo may have been oblivious to Eris's discomfort, but Uxie noticed it very quickly. It could've easily gleaned why by a simple Future Sight, or perhaps even peek into her mind…but where was the fun in that?

So Uxie would remain silent as Hideo happily nodded. "Been to a desert before, so I know there's plenty to trip over. But I got someone to help me with that right here~"

He'd meant to allude to Uxie, but Eris taking his hand would also serve to keep him from tripping over anything.

Once they were within the tomb, Uxie brought his attention towards the "star" that the tomb was being built around. It was…familiar. A strange sensation emanated from it that he swore was familiar.

And he wanted to touch it.

Uxie wanted him to touch it.

The combined desire to touch was too strong to ignore.

"Let's go touch it," Hideo insisted, lightly tugging Eris's hand in its direction.

Touch the Purple Chunk +50 points

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 3:22:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Yet another wishes to oh so carelessly touch something that isn't right... that simply doesn't belong. Is it curiosity? Or perhaps hubris? When Hideo wishes to approach, her hesitance translates into a slight resistance against his tug.[break][break]

What would you tell him?[break]
I don't know.
[break]

As much as she understands Hideo's inquisitive nature, she suspects that Uxie must also have a hand in this. Wriggling her hand out of his grasp, she begins to point off in another direction, barely noticing the way that a yawning Ralts pokes their head out of her backpack.[break][break]

"You go ahead. I'll look around for any murals."[break][break]

Eyes reminiscent of ichor latch upon their sibling, a quiet coo melding with the way they reach up to rest their hand upon her shoulder.[break][break]

Why would you not tell him?[break]
Would I be able to convince him otherwise?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 23:38:36 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You touch the purple chunk. Suddenly, you and everyone nearby is overtaken by a horrific vision of a skeletal dragon soaring above the planet, its ribs and claws as sharp as its tendrils. From a nearby meteoroid, a DEOXYS shoots outward. It attempts to attack the ETERNATUS.[break][break]

In the process, a fragment from the ETERNATUS' BODY falls toward the earth...[break][break]

All of you come to and see that the mysterious material is pulsing. With every pulse, the purple chunk begins to manipulate the spatial elements of reality around it and yourselves. Paranoia begins to settle in... before the scenario shifts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shift to the next scenario.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 23:39:46 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
This time, Hideo noticed Eris's resistance - made all the easier since he could actually feel it this time. She wasn't outright stopping him, though.

"Oh. Alright." He didn't stop her from escaping his grasp, the boy taking a moment before continuing onto some tactile entertainment.

Standing close to the thing was really hitting him with deja vu, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

He could, however, put his finger on the purple chunk.

Touch.

He was immediately struck with a much more familiar sensation: the unsettling feelings from the Ultra Sea were hard to forget. That sudden feeling of the mental sheathe around his mind from Uxie told him enough - that had to be a part of Eternatus.

As if the vision Uxie was relaying to him didn't make that obvious. Though there was one thing that this vision revealed to him: there was another Pokemon present, one that attacked Eternatus in the first place.

One that neither Uxie nor Hideo knew what it was.

Hideo backed away from the core, the strange sensation of forced paranoia seeping in. "Shit," Hideo muttered, "Hope we don't gotta deal with those weird Pokemon now…"

Shift to the next scenario

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 10:55:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She wonders if it's selfish of her not to prepare him for what comes next, even if she does keep close enough to support him should the need arise. This time, she's a little more determined to understand what she's seen, steeling herself as Mesprit begins to weave a net of comfort for her.[break][break]

Eternatus. An unnamed alien, but not unfamiliar. She's seen it once before, or perhaps, something similar to it. Back when she'd witnessed die within the borders.[break][break]

The world melts back into view, her hands still a little shaky even as she reaches out to grab ahold of Hideo's.[break][break]

"We might have to some day." No lying to him here. She's already let him trip over himself once. "Rocket has that weird pokemon, whatever it is."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 17:04:11 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 17:05:58 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"You…you don't mean those weird fusion things we'd find in the Ultra Sea, do you?"

He doubted she was talking about Eternatus there, so the thing that Rocket had was…whatever it was that knocked Eternatus's piece down here.

That wasn't very reassuring.

But at least Eris's hand calmed him down a bit, enough that he could wait out until the simulation shifted over to a much more familiar environment.

One that he really wanted to go to. As did Uxie.

"Before we take another shot at Azelf…you got any clues where this place is? I still got nothing." He'd really been stuck at a roadblock for a while, though it was still better than the nothing he'd had for a year.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 22:24:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"No." She can only nurture his fears. "It was... a being of its own."[break][break]

Carved from the flesh of another. It had tried to flee.[break][break]

Another predictable question.[break][break]

"No."[break][break]

Another futile answer.[break][break]

"For all we know, it could be in a whole 'nother dimension. Or timeline."[break][break]

Her head juggles the endless possibilities, whilst her heart waltzes with one single thought.[break][break]

"Hideo." In a space that holds only them, in a place that matters far too much to them. Her voice is quiet. She wonders if she can hear her over the chorus of waves.[break][break]

"When we do find Azelf, what do you think's gonna happen to us?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 1:29:51 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Well, it was worth a try asking." He didn't know if Eris was doing this any more or less than he was; Gym Leader duties and Wilds explorations ate up a lot of time that could've been spent exploring these simulations. "I still got nothing. Can't say any Wilds I've been to were anything like this island…just hope Azelf is alright, wherever they are."

Didn't help that Uxie was tight-lipped about it. He could only assume Mesprit was also staying quiet.

Though Eris's question broke him out of his contemplation.

"I…"

He let that trail off, trying to think of a good answer.

"I really don't know."

He didn't have a good answer.

"Maybe we become avatars? Maybe it just ends up being business as usual but Azelf hangs out at the treehouse? I'm still not entirely sure what the Lake Trio want to do right now…other than stop Necrozma if it comes back." Like they tried to do at the Tree of Life.

"And to be honest…I think we're gonna need to look for more help if we want a chance at getting any answers. I know we're supposed to be discreet about having Uxie and Mesprit…but I'm thinking about talking to the League about me having Uxie. See if the people there could lend a hand."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 2:11:20 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I meant, even before that." Her eye drifts towards the churning waves. "If this simulation..." She pauses, taking a deep breath.[break][break]

"Every time I've dealt with anything involving the Lake Guardians- And you've experienced it once but... it hurts."[break][break]

Back when she'd messed around for a glimpse of the future. Back when the charm holders had all gathered together. Back when they had lost everything in attempting to stop Necrozma. If everything in this simulation held true...[break][break]

"And I-"[break][break]

Given his role of a gym leader, Hideo admitting he has Uxie might work out in his favour.[break][break]

"You can go ahead. I'll-"[break][break]

But with her indelible title of Rocket defector.[break][break]

"-see what happens."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,676 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 17:54:30 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Painful…that wasn't wrong. "Yeah, I can still remember that killer headache we got at the tree of life, when Necrozma showed up." Felt like it was gonna split his head in two - and he could recall what Eris (and several others) went through when they had the charm-holder meetup. "They really made us work for this…and still are."

He could hear Uxie giggle atop his shoulder, patting his head. They certainly had a strange sense of humor. "They certainly haven't made it easy for us to reach Azelf down there…"

He paused, letting Eris get her own thoughts out. "I was only planning to out myself," he said. "I won't push you to do the same. You can let people know when you're ready…when you're more comfortable."

He knew he was in a much better position to reveal it than Eris did. The League knew he was on their side.

And 's encouragement had been getting through to him.

"Just gotta get the right opportunity to do it."

Whenever that'd be.

Hideo looked towards the lake - their ever-present obstacle. "…ready for the Lake Trio to push us a little bit more?"

Dive Into The Lake +50 points

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,236 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 6:13:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What would you do if they would actually have us drown?[break][break]

If they would take our memories, our emotions, our ability to ever move again?[break][break]

But she can't say it. Not while Uxie giggles and pats Hideo's head, not while Mesprit coos and gently takes ahold of her hand. Slender hands push her fingers apart, then let go, then push again; Like a mere child, finding so much joy in the most mundane of things.[break][break]

Would they really go that far?[break][break]

Sighing, she gingerly wraps her fingers around the pixie's hand. And her other hand squeezes his own.[break][break]

"It's all that we've can do, right?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times