He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 19:43:24 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

After another hard-working night of endless trouble caused by Rocket, Noel finds himself in the lower district of the city, wanting to locate somewhere to get some rest. Finding the first bar that he came across, he decides to enter inside, hoping to have a nice time.[break][break]

However, he immediately regrets this decision. Smoke fills the air, entering into his nose as soon as he walks inside. He coughs heavily while trying to fan the poison away from his face. This bar seemed seedy at best, rough-looking hooligans who were sat at their tables turn around to see the naive and young trainer, giving him a doubted look as if asking him why he was here.[break][break]

But no matter, he's here now and he might as well get a drink. As he strolls between the tables, he glances to the sides and meets the gazes of everyone around him. If they were wanting to pick a fight, they would have it. Although the higher-ups may not like it. Finally making it to the bar, he takes a seat and awaits the bartender to finish with their customer.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
so sweet with a mean streak. cigarette daydream.
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 0:47:07 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempdamien"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Hog piss? The fuck, Jerry? If you don't like it, then take your ugly ass over to fuckin' Hoothooters down the street."[break][break]

A roar of laughter flooded the small, backwater barroom. Jerry remained seated, as did his drunk as fuck friends, and even ordered a second round of beers. All in good fun, in their minds.[break][break]

Riling up was a favorite pastime of the regular customers. Despite being dwarfed by most of the men in here, the young bartender had the tenacity of a fuming TAUROS with the reputation to match.[break][break]

Frothy beers were slid across the worktop. When that lot was finally sated, Damien turned to see an unfamiliar face on the other side of the bar.[break][break]

"Huh?" Striding over, he propped an elbow down on the counter.[break][break]

"You lost?" Damien drawled, a spark of amusement in his voice. "We don't see a lot of your type around here."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempdamien"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempdamien .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
717 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 16:08:49 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The bartender seemed to be just about his age, Noel wondered how someone could want to work in such an inhospitable place, but it was not his business to ask. The rambunctious group of men began to drown in their drinks as soon as they were served them, yelling and hollering aloud which gave a sense of ease to the young trainer. This was a place to relax after all, and he would try his best.[break][break]

Surprised at how forward this bartender was, Noel puts out a light smile across his face, responding to the question after crossing his arms together.[break][break]

"And what are the types you get around here? Because to me it looks like the kind of place where I'll be robbed the second I leave."[break][break]

Coy with his words, he lets out a soft chuckle at the thought. He half expected his statement to be true, there was no doubt in his mind the sort of thing happened every so often here. Poor unfortunate people unlucky enough to be picked by ravenous thieves. But if it were tried on him, they would be in for a surprise.[break][break]

"I'm just your normal League officer wanting to unwind after a long day, I guess you don't get many of those around here huh?"[break][break]

Completely oblivious at what spouting out his occupation could mean in a place like this, he speaks nothing but the truth as always. At the mention of League, various people at their tables from behind Noel give him a side glance, as if danger had approached.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 4:17:05 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Ha!" Damien let out a sharp bark of a laugh.[break][break]

"Nah, man." The several burly men giving them sidelong glances were held off by a placating wave of the bartender's hand. [break][break]

"The types we get around here would gut a naive-looking guy like you once you stepped one foot out of line."[break][break]

Though the statement was obviously ominous, Damien's amused expression was meant to disarm. [break][break]

"Well, at least you're self-aware. But are you confident or just stupid?" He posed the question with a cheeky grin on his lips.[break][break]

"First one's on me for your bravery, officer. What're you havin'?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempdamien u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempdamien .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstempdamien .notes"] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 25px 15px 25px 15px; margin: 5px 7px 10px 8px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
717 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 5:08:34 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

He returns the grin with a smirk of his own. Undecided of whether the bartender was being antagonistic or just devilish, Noel plays along with his antics for now. If he angered him, he more than likely held the power to end him here and now, with the help of his patrons.[break][break]

"Heh, you know this isn't the first time I've heard that about me. Sometimes the line between those two can be thin. But hey, sometimes a bit of stupidity can be needed."[break][break]

What was he having? He came in here for a drink but now that the option was on the table, he had no idea what to choose. He didn't have much knowledge of the different types of alcohol. Noel knew that if he chose something odd, he would stick out even more than he already did. The only time he had ever drank was at the party endorsed by the League for the holidays. He quickly learned there how much he despised the taste of hard alcohol. Maybe the bartender could assist him in finding something he would like.[break][break]

"I'll take you up on that offer. How about... something light? I hate to admit this... but I haven't had the chance to taste many alcoholic drinks actually. I'll take whatever you recommend sir... What is your name by the way? I never gave my own sorry. I'm Noel Parker."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 23:17:45 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"The fuck? When is stupidity needed?" Damien gave him a crude, doubtful look, before his expression suddenly brightened and he asked, "Oh, wait, are you doing it right now to get a laugh or somethin'?"[break][break]

The bartender snickered, playing along. Despite him being an officer, Noel lacked the rigid demeanor most of those assholes had. Damien decided he'd continue to play with him for a bit longer.[break][break]

"Not a lotta alcoholic drinks? Somethin' light? What are ya, a baby?" He made a show of looking up and down.[break][break]

"Yeah, no, that tracks, actually. Ya got that baby face fer sure. Gimme a sec."[break][break]

Damien turned, perusing the shelves of liquor behind the bar as he decided what would fit best. Eventually he settled on one of his own personal favorites.[break][break]

"Here, try this," He ordered, sounding more like a pushy friend than a bartender. "It's a Moscow Mule. I think you'll like it."[break][break]

If Noel was brave enough to take a sip, he'd find the cocktail to be citrusy and bubbly, with a barely-detectable tinge of vodka and ginger beer.[break][break]

"Damien Russo, by the way. Good ta meetcha, Noel."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
717 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 5:26:30 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

He warily eyed the drink set before him. Still unsure of whether to trust Damien or not, he grabs hold of the glass and lifts it up to his mouth. This could be either a delicious beverage or the end of him completely. Never afraid of a challenge, he downs the entire glass into his gullet and once finished, places it back down with a satisfied sigh. His mouth popped with a sour yet sweet taste that flowed all throughout his body now.[break][break]

Taking a moment for the flavor to settle down, he looks up to Damien and gives off a wide grin.[break][break]

"That... was amazing! Another! I'd like to try even more if you don't mind."[break][break]

Maybe it was the alcohol already taking effect but he immediately began to feel flushed and somewhat dizzy. Never before had he tasted something so delicious and now he just craved for more. Throwing safety out the window at this point, he would be content with spending the night drinking away his worries here.[break][break]

"And what about you! You should join in and have some as well!"[break][break]

He grabbed hold of the glass once more, pointing it towards Damien like a child asking for more. If he was sober he would start to notice the warning signs from this place, such as the increasing disgruntled looks the other patrons were giving him.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 1:59:16 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Damn, dude... you might wanna slow down."[break][break]

Did this guy just chug his damn drink? After saying he wasn't much of a drinker? That seemed to be a fucking lie...[break][break]

And now he was begging for more! The hell? Damien would have been annoyed if the whole thing wasn't kinda endearing. [break][break]

"Hey, hey. Here. But try not to throw it back this time, got it?" Damien offered his next drink — a Cosmopolitan — to with a lopsided grin. What would the guy do next?[break][break]

"Come on, ya can't be that dense. Bartenders can't drink on the job." Still, Noel seemed pretty insistent with those puppy dog eyes of his. "Fuck, fine."[break][break]

Damien threw back a quick shot of something light. Like hell was he gonna get shitfaced with this punk.[break][break]

"Happy?" He asked, an eyebrow quirked. "Now out with it. What brings ya ta this part of town?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
717 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 2:23:58 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Another drink was served to him almost immediately. Even though he was given fair warning he still took the glass to his mouth once more and sipped it all up in one go. Surely his body could handle the sudden downpour of alcohol entering inside. Yet already his mind had begun to waver, his vision slightly blurred, and his awareness was shot. He never had much to drink beforehand and now he was testing the limits of his tolerance.[break][break]

"Me?... Well... Don't let anyone know but... I'm on the hunt for Rocket." At the end of his last sentence a hiccup broke through his lips which was accompanied by a couple more. "I don't suppose you know where some are do you? I can't find any no matter where I look... and I thought they were everywhere!"[break][break]

With a wave of his hand as a gesture, he accidentally knocks over his next-seat-neighbor's drink which spills onto the counter, the liquid dripping down onto their pants and seat. They angrily get up and grab hold of Noel's shirt by its collar, pulling him up with an annoyed look across their face.[break][break]

"All right that's it! I've had just about enough of this guy and it's about time we show him he doesn't belong here."[break][break]

Multiple other patrons stand up, all seemingly affiliated with the one about to strike the blue-haired trainer. With the alcohol coursing through his veins, Noel is unable to realize just what sort of situation he is in. Thinking it all as a joke, he chuckles to himself while staring at his aggressor.[break][break]

"Hey now what's with all the trouble? If you wanted a match that's supposed to be with Pokemon not each other."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

dove

he / him
december 31
black city, unova
gay
bartender / thief
grunt
you let me
desecrate you
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
124 posts
DAMIEN RUSSO DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @damien
DAMIEN RUSSO
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 19:50:46 GMT
DAMIEN RUSSO Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With an elbow propped on the bar, watched the shitshow unfold in front of him. There wasn't much he could really do for now. His big mouth had dug it's own grave.[break][break]

"You're kind of a fuckin' idiot, Noel..." Damien muttered amusedly under his breath as the officer turned toward Jerry and his entourage, spewing some bull about Pokémon battles. As if they settled things that way in a place like this.[break][break]

To emphasize that point, Jerry stomped over to where was slumped in his stool and popped him — hard — on the jaw, sending the younger man tumbling to the floor. Unconscious in one hit. The alcohol probably had something to do with it, too.[break][break]

"C'mon Jerry, go easy on the kid. He's obviously some dumbass that doesn't know where the hell he's at." The bartender said, but the guy still had murder in his eyes.[break][break]

"Here, I'll take care of it. Y'all can have a round on the house for the trouble." That seemed to dissuade him a bit. Grumbling, Jerry and his guys marched back over to the booth they'd been occupying, leaving Damien to clean up the mess.[break][break]

A while later, was throwing a drunk Noel off his shoulder and onto the ratty couch in his shithole apartment. The officer would just have to sleep it off and head out in the morning.[break][break]

"You owe me one, asshole."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sleazy Saloon [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 9:38:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: