saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
vct: matias vs annalise
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 11:10:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"oh! look who it is. hello there, my second favorite person in the world."[break][break]

it's with a bright smile that he greets with, still remembering the fond memories of rolling around in the snow with her.[break][break]

if only they could continue doing that here.[break][break]

"i'm really excited to battle you."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); padding-top:10px; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 11:20:29 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"second favorite person?" she echoes, one eyebrow raised incredulously. "in the world?" [break][break]annalise has enough sense, at least, to bite her tongue when who is number one? pops into her mind. some curiosity is better left starved. instead, she reaches for a pokeball and releases her altaria. the dragon-type struts out into the arena, primed for the fight. [break][break]"i'm a little rusty," she warns. "don't judge too hard."[break][break]
HP: 3/3[break]
mega gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 15:29:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"yes, in the whole entire world, henderson. can you believe it?"[break][break]

he speaks with absolute certainty that anything but would be incredulous, his admiration for shining through despite the dark clouds that loom above them.[break][break]

when she asks him not to judge her, he shakes his head.[break][break]

"i'd never."[break][break]

meowth starts off the battle with a POWER GEM.[break][break]

sL_FuP1M[BREAK]
HP: 4/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); padding-top:10px; min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 18:49:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i can't, no." for effect, she looks over her shoulder, then back at . "are you sure you've got the right girl?"[break][break]resplendent light glitters from the meowth as it shoots out a power gem at cotton candy. the bird pulls her head up and back, the glow of her dragon pulse warming the thin skin of her belly and throat. she volleys it back at the cat in return.[break][break]
HP: 3/3[break]
mega gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
VdWORktm

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 7:17:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i am."[break][break]

as sure as he has ever been. as sure as he always is. he would not be if he wasn't sure.[break][break]

his gaze cuts through the DRAGON PULSE, watching it bounce off meowth, leaving it relatively unharmed. it fires back with a sharp THUNDER.[break][break]

"it's you, ."[break][break]

YvrRCejT[BREAK]
HP: 4/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 8:39:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"hm," she says, weighing the validity of this new development. 's second favorite person in the whole entire world. even after the rise and fall and rise again of their friendship, even after the i love you — she still takes this grand declaration with a grain of salt. "interesting."[break][break]her altaria squawks as the power gem damages her. another dragon pulse bubbles in the back of her throat to try and strike before the thunder does.[break][break]
HP: 2/3[break]
mega gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
vRQvHzo9

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 9:20:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you don't believe me?"[break][break]

their friendship rises and falls as quickly as the seasons do. it's on the rise now but it's only a matter of time before it takes a dip again. he wonders what event will trigger that.[break][break]

DRAGON PULSE flies faster than THUNDER does, interrupting the attack before meowth has a chance to fully flush it out of its system.[break][break]

altaria, much like , is just so TOXIC.[break][break]

ZCvbEVjY[BREAK]
HP: 3/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 11:01:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"if you said i was in, likeee, your top ten, i'd believe you more."[break][break]but number two? no way.[break][break]between them, her altaria fires a dragon pulse and interrupts the meowth before it can strike her down with its thunder. as a wave of toxic washes over her, annalise tries to combat the poisoning with mega evolution. [break][break]the dragon-type sheds her old form, transforming into her larger, cloud-like body. as the light recedes, she bears over the meowth with a moon blast.[break][break]
mega gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
ht6ElrIo + 20

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 13:19:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"but that'd be a lie, and you know me, i don't lie."[break][break]

name one lie he has told . hint: there are none.[break][break]

MOONBLAST bears down on poor old moewth, blinding the feline which leaves it little options but to randomly fire off a POWER GEM and hope that it hits something.[break][break]

BzR6_f70[BREAK]
HP: 2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 15:07:18 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise scoffs into a quickly-raised hand, then clears her throat as though she'd coughed instead. [break][break]"okay, true, you're right."[break][break] he's not. [break][break]"i'm your second favorite in the whole entire world."[break][break]she's not.[break][break]"but who's number one?"[break][break]she lets the question slip past her teeth, digging deeper into this farce of a favorites list. on the battlefield, her mega-evolved altaria trades meowth's power gem with another potent moon blast. [break][break]annalise's eyes drift toward the battle, watching her pokemon revert to her regular form after the attack leaves her beak. [break][break]
mega gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
lOjst2_x + 20

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 16:19:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"wouldn't you like to know."[break][break]

he scoffs in return, doing exactly the same thing did and clears his throat as though he'd coughed instead.[break][break]

stuck spamming the same move, meowth fires another POWER GEM, intent on overpowering the MOONBLAST.[break][break]

"i'll tell you if you win."[break][break]

cf_L_J|A[BREAK]
HP: 2/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 10:18:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i'll try," she drawls out, but she doesn't sound very confident in accomplishing that while she's one hit point away from a loss.[break][break]the first power gem hits cotton candy in the body, making her squawk and flutter her wings as she's knocked back by the attack. she tries to avoid the second wave of sparkling energy, returning an instinctual, hasty dragon pulse. [break][break]
HP: 1/3[break]
mega gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
ZMiZfKly

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 10:40:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"you're suddenly so motivated."[break][break]

it makes sense, he guesses, because he knows how petty can be and also how curious. he might let her win just to make her happy. who knows.[break][break]

only meowth knows as it fires off one final POWER GEM, intending to down altaria once and for all (for the day).[break][break]

SBD|9vmT[BREAK]
HP: 1/4

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,161 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 10:49:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"well, yeah, i'm curious now."[break][break]cotton candy puts up a fight for annalise's sake. the exhausted bird uses the last of her strength to spin up a hurricane to knock the meowth's last hit point off. she doesn't try to dodge the power gem, hoping she will just get the hit in first. [break][break]
HP: 1/3[break]
mega gimmick[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[break][break]
UNI0hxtH

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 10:54:12 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"aw, guess you'll never know."[break][break]

because the battle ends as expected, with him as the winner and as the loser.[break][break]

as meowth laughs at the feeble HURRICANE, it is recalled, giggles silenced.[break][break]

"maybe if you buy me a drink now, i'll tell you. you owe me one anyways."[break][break]

HP: 1/4[break][break]

MATIAS WINS!

[attr="class","bottom"]