March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
Side Events: Shalin vs. Andrew [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 22:27:03 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Attention all Vital City Tournament participants. Registration has officially closed. Participants will be permitted to finish the tournament matches in progress, after which points will be tallied and the final rankings will be revealed. Again, registration has officially closed. Thank you."

Was it already the end? Shalin's last match? The crowds were large, many of the top players watching the last few matches to give them something to do before the award ceremony. They were going to get quite the show from the Ranger Captain, her saddle-wearing Shiny Beedrill standing next to her. The enormous wasp would wave the flat of one of her foreleg stings toward .

"Can't believe this is the last match of the tournament," the green-haired Captain sighed. "Good luck to you. Let's make this one to remember."

Planning to use Mega Evolution!

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Queen Zing    Beedrill       ♥♥♥
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 22:55:43 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

The pale livestreamer looked on at his opponent, and the massive Beedrill with the saddle on it.

"Holy fuck, that's a big ass Beedrill!", Andrew remarked, making sure to catch it in the shot of his head-mounted camera.

The Charizard stepped up to greet the Beedrill. Unlike the insect, this one was of normal size. Considering the weight of his master, however, he was clearly still enough to fly him around.

"Alright, let's kick some motherfuckin' ass!"

tags:
notes: 3/3
Gimmick: None

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 23:49:14 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself!" Shalin blurted out with little time to spare before the start of the match. "Captain Shalin Nariya of Rustboro." She cringed some at Andrew's flippant use of foul language. Soon, though, she wouldn't be able to hear it, putting her earplugs in for when the starting horn sounded.

As the match started, all other noise would be drowned out by Queen Zing's wings harshly buzzing. Up against a fire-type, she had to rely on a quick strike: a strong poisoning that she could wait out with the extreme speed her wings could propel her to. They fanned a TAILWIND behind her, the pesky insect zooming around the dragon. If Andrew's Charizard was not trained in following high speed opponents, it could find its skin full of warts from Beedrill venom!

8gxg_uKE

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 23:57:42 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

"They call me Darkwingsgod!", Andrew called out to the Ranger Captain.

She was someone he'd try to avoid, especially if he was working.

As the Beedrill flew around, taking evasive maneuvers to try to throw him off, the Charizard began to create a cyclone of fire around himself. The Fire Spin was set up more like a shield, and a way to catch the Beedrill, should she attempt to close in on him.

qUjoojEs

tags:
notes: 3/3

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 0:05:25 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The FIRE SPIN was an effective shield, but it could only reach so high up. The royal, Shiny queen's wings had immense power behind them, catapulting her above the cyclone. The heat would be dangerous, but it was better than getting singed directly by the fire itself.

When Queen Zing was above the cyclone's center, she tilted her wings and pointed her FELL STINGER straight down. If Andrew's Pokémon didn't also have eyes to the skies, it would be in for a rude awakening if that highly venomous needle were to pierce the dragon anywhere in the face, neck, or back area! Even for a fire-type, the dissolving venom of a Beedrill might leave a burning sensation from within.

gqprHPr9

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 21:55:18 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Much to the annoyance of the Charizard, the Beedrill flew up, in order to dodge the Fire Spin. The Charizard felt the Twinnedle jab into his body, causing him to cry out.

Andrew, rather than complain as he normally did, instead desperately clasped his hands over his ears. His chat was also complaining about the horrific noise caused by the Beedrill's vibrations.

The Charizard, looking above, attempted to meet the Beedrill with a burst of Flamethrower.

odov83Ei

tags:
notes: 2/3

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 22:19:43 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin, in a way, felt bad for the content creator. For every defensive measure the Charizard took, Queen Zing had find a way around it, the dragon almost certainly suffering from how much concentrated venom had been injected into it. The best she could do was end their suffering as soon as she could.

The FLAMETHROWER's heat caused the wasp's foreleg stings to become misshapen, prompting her trainer to MEGA EVOLVE her to repair them. Now sporting four foreleg spears and louder wings, the new and sharper weapons whirled like a Rhydon's drill, their wielder seeking to bore into her foe in a match-ending DRILL RUN.

mwaju_of+20

Mega Evolution 1/2!

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 22:25:06 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

"What the fuck, she's Mega Evolved her fuckin' Beedrill!", Andrew shouted, only to be drowned out by the buzzing of the hornet.

Despite the venom coursing through his veins, and being faced down with a Mega Evolved opponent, the Charizard wasn't about to give up. The dragon attempted to leap to the side, away from the Beedrill, before attempting to Slash at her back.

QB5W6YdP+10

tags:
notes: 1/3

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 22:51:58 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The leap was just in time to avoid the terrifying drills, cutting and SLASHING at the Beedrill's back. The claws narrowly missed her wings, but the sharp nails left deep cuts in her armor.

Driven to peak anger, the green wasp swerved to try to latch onto the dragon. If she could find purchase with her legs, she would churn her wings as powerfully as she could, generating a ferocious TAILWIND. Its purpose was not to knock the Charizard off balance, but to disorient and exhaust it through the intense shaking.

AP1dyg72+20

Mega Evolution 2/2!

{PC: 5}

Queen Zing    Beedrill       ♥♥
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 22:56:58 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

The Charizard grinned as his claws rake into the armor of the Beedrill. Despite the rough shape he was in, despite the poisons threatening to bring him down, he was still in the fight, and that's all that mattered to him.

The Charizard, despite dealing with the disorienting Tailwind, attempted to fight through it, bellowing out his Dragon Breath towards the Beedrill.

Jtl33kCg

tags:
notes: 1/3

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 0:21:32 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The venom would prove to slow the DRAGON BREATH down, making it easy for Queen Zing to flit out of the way just as her Mega Evolution expired. The judges had apparently seen enough, the venom clearly ravaging the Charizard's innards to the point where they blew the match dead. A red flag flew in Andrew's direction, marking Shalin the winner.

At last, Shalin could withdraw her Beedrill, take her earplugs out, and speak. "Phew, I didn't think I could win that one!" Shalin exhaled. "Were your Charizard able to react even a split second faster, you would have had me!"

{PC: 6}

Queen Zing    Beedrill       ♥♥
close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 16:44:23 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

The Charizard dropped as the venom took its final toll on him. Andrew stomped the ground in a huff, before recalling the Charizard.

"Yeah, if you didn't have Mega Evolution, you wouldn't have won! Fucking scrub!", Andrew growled, before storming off.

As he checked chat, he furrowed his brows. "Oh, you thought she was great? Yeah, try telling her that! I know you won't be able to satisfy her like her vibrating Pokemon clearly can, especially with your pitiful micro! Get the fuck out of here!", Andrew barked into his phone.

tags:
notes: 0/3
DEFEAT!

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:37:49 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: