March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[M][C/Zachary] Rowdy Rodeo
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 20:25:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
In a secluded corner of a park on the northwest side of Rustboro, Shalin was ready to blow off some steam after the Vital City Tournament and her harrowing experience in Oldale. Leaving her required January paperwork to some Elite Rangers, she took the opportunity to spend some time with Pokémon she had captured in a very special way. Every one of the Pokémon on her belt she had caught by enduring the worst bucking, kicking, and thrashing they had to offer.

It was a memory her adrenaline-addicted body wanted to relive.

The excited Ranger Captain climbed up to the back of Grimmie, her Houndoom, and grasped her horns tightly. "Alright, do your worst!" she egged the black dog on. With a loud howl, Grimmie started to buck and writhe, just like she did when she was a wild Pokémon. The saddle made it no longer be painful for Shalin by virtue of not having to worry about her hard bones slamming into her rump, but it still didn't make holding on easy! Both her Ninetales, Caprice and Letheia, cheered her on, her Type: Null mildly interested in the action.

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Grimmie       Houndoom       Good
Caprice       Ninetales      Good
Letheia       A!Ninetales    Good
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 5:03:58 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

They were finally back in a city or town-- Rustboro city. While Zachary preferred more natural cities and towns, it was nice to return to modern convience. He knew his parents were going to settle in a nearby city himself, moving from Jotoh of all places. Till then, he was keeping to his home in the Pokemon Centers. He would love to find a place where he could settle in, but he was enjoying wandering and exploring this new continent and finding new Pokemon. Like always, Dizzy accompanied him. The Delphox was very friendly and kept his master company.
[break][break] However, as they walked through the park of the more metallic and energetic city, they soon saw it. A strange girl in green attempting to ride a black Pokemon. Dizzy's ears perked up at the shouts and growls-- unsure what was going on with that Pokemon of all things. He gave aggitated barks, as if concerned who was hurting whom. Zachary stopped short, seeing a sattle on the pokemon, realizing it was a Houndoom. [break][break] "Um... excuse me? What exactly are you doing?! " Zachary asked, unsure what madness was going on. Dizzy too had a puzzled look on his furry face. [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 18:31:24 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
At first, Shalin did not even noticed the blue-haired man's presence, all her focus and energy on staying seated on Grimmie trying to hurl her off. The girl's hair flew every which way with each of the Houndoom's heaving motions. She let out a whoop after a well-placed flex of the dog's back nearly unseated her, the girl seeming like she was having the time of her life.

Zachary's voice reached her while Grimmie was still in her rodeo act, prompting Shalin to tell her to stop. The Houndoom did as asked, the eyes of the remainder of her Pokémon shifting toward their guest, as well. "...I'm sorry, I missed what you said!" the Captain apologized. "Captain Shalin Nariya - can I help you?"

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:01:16 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

She soon calmed down the raging dog and looked to them like it was no big deal, despite Zachary and Dizzy had odd looks on their face as they saw her trying to ride a demonic looking dog. She soon introduced herself, formally stating she was a captain.
[break][break] "Um, captain? As in your a League Officer?" Zachary asked, curious. As a trainer, he fell into the catagory of citizen-- perhaps? Still, he had respect to the agents in the league, being part of his desire to be a Gym Leader one day. "Um was thinking you needed help, as you were trying to wrestle a giant Houndoom as if it was a Taurus." Zachary expressed. Dizzy shared the same gesture as the fox still had a confused look at the girl dressed in green. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 2:52:15 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Ranger, not Officer," Shalin corrected. She had not been in the position long, but she was Rustboro's Ranger authority. The Houndoom's mood whiplash was impressive to see, too, going from bucking and writhing in faux-anger to being one of the most well-behaved of her kind. It was clear that the two had known each other for a long time to be able to trust each other not to push themselves over the breaking point.

Grimmie howled, taking the inquiry as a compliment. "Oh, Grimmie here's my Houndoom! She's not wild, hehe!" She once was, having captured the Houndoom by planting herself onto its back and holding on for the wildest rodeo she had experienced to that day. "What about you? What brings you out here? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 3:35:25 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The results were making more sense. She was a Ranger, which was impressive to Zachary. He had read and known about Pokemon Rangers. It was a fun profession-- you get to serve in the league as well as adventure in the wilds, protecting habitats, people and Pokemon. There was a noble sense of freedom with the role of Rangers. [break][break] As the Houndoom calmed down and sat down, Dizzy slowly approached. Though a Psychic type and a dark type were like oil and water-- they both were fire types and canines. Dizzy slowly approached, sniffing the air around the Houndoom. Dizzy gave a couple of friendly barks, hoping to 'strike conversation' with the dog.
[break][break] "Oh, I'm sorry! My name is Zachary, and this is my partner Dizzy. Well, we were just passing through the city to explore. I'm new to Hoenn. My parents are currently trying to find a place to move here as well. Anyway, just an average psychic trainer trying to learn as much as he can. " he said modestly. Still he had to admit, meeting a ranger-- even an odd one, was very cool. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 19:14:52 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
There was a sense of freedom, yes, but there was also a sense of duty. Of responsibility. Of patriotism. She had the freedom to do what she wanted, as long as it was for the advancement of the League and the health of Hoenn's environment. Grimmie began making small talk with Dizzy, though any psychic communication would be impossible thanks to her Dark typing. Dizzy would find out that while the Houndoom looked angry bucking and writhing with Shalin in her seat, it was all in the name of fun, and that she would never intentionally hurt her trainer. She also welcomed Dizzy aboard for their eight seconds of fame if they wanted it.

"Great to meet you, Zachary!" Shalin extended a hand, the girl surprisingly muscular for how lithe her body was. Did she build up all that strength from wrangling Pokémon frequently? "Oh, you're new! I can show you around if you want," the Captain offered. "Along with Gym Leader , the two of us run the show in Rustboro for the most part. Got a Pokémon you can hop on? If you don't, I've got another. Rustboro's not a small city - getting across it can take a while."

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 4:24:50 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

While the idea of a dark and psychic type getting closer was odd, Dizzy didn't hesitate as he attempted to pet and get to know the Pokemon. By an odd confusion, Dizzy tried to sit on the mount-- but the reality was, he probably wouldn't last no more than a few seconds before he'd be tossed off like a silly fox. [break][break] Her handshake was firm and strong, and Zachary answered with one too-- trying to mimic the same strength in her grip. She was odd at first glance, but friendly as Zachary smiled back to her. She did explain a bit, saying about a 'show'? "What show? Wait you know the Gym Leader here? But sadly... I don't have a pokemon to ride. The most i have is a Pokemon who can teleport when I need it. My Xatu... well, he can fly but he's too small to ride like what you have." he explained. [break][break] BY then, Dizzy landed flat on the ground. He let out a disappointed grunt, his fur a mess as the Houndoom tossed him off, leaving him with a blank stare of defeat and embarrassment. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 17:04:01 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
As Grimmie felt Dizzy grab her steering horns, she entertained the fox's request, letting him control the Houndoom with motions one would use when riding a bicycle. After a bit, though, the dark-type would test her new passenger's dexterity by kicking and writhing lightly. Nowhere close to the violent pitching she subject Shalin to, it was apparent she wasn't genuinely trying to unseat him, but it might be enough to keep him sharp.

"Not a show!" Shalin laughed. "I do occasionally run those, but that's not what I meant. I meant show you around town." She meant show the verb, not show the noun. Such was the national language: words with dual meanings were a sticking point when communicating. Procuring two Poké Balls from her belt, Shalin clicked them open, a pair of quite-large Ninetales emerging from them. One was the golden variety, and the other's fur had an icy blue sheen to it. "These two are Caprice and Letheia," Shalin introduced the vulpines, her Type: Null also walking toward the Ranger. By the time the foxed waved their tails toward Zachary in greeting, Grimmie would relinquish full control to Dizzy if he managed to stay aboard.

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 14:06:00 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Whrrrrroooooww!" Dizzy hollared as the fox tried to ride the bigger dog-- and after a few seconds fell head over heels. Dizzy landed on his back, looking blankly up at the sky till the Houndoom walked up to him. The dog gave a few friendly licks to the fox's cheek, urging him to get up. [break][break] Realizing what the ranger meant, Zachary nodded and saw as she produced two more Pokemon-- bringing out BOTH beautiful Ninetails of different types. The fire and ice ones. Zachary's eyes lit up with amazement. "Oh WOW! You got two Ninetails and of their different types. You're so lucky! " Zachary said as he approached them, giddy. Clearly he had a love for foxes like his Delphox. They were so elegant and beautiful. "Can I pet them please?" he asked, looking at the two foxes side by side. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,916 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 1:57:06 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin couldn't help but giggle at Dizzy's attempt to rodeo with Grimmie; while the Houndoom didn't have the pure muscle of a Tauros, she had the finesse to slam her back right into where a would-be rider was sitting. "Heh, looked like he had fun!"

The way Zachary's eyes lit up at the sight of Caprice and Letheia, Shalin felt he loved foxes. "Thanks! I have quite the story of how I came upon them both." And was it ever the story. "Go for it!" The ice-type seemed a bit more comfortable with it than the fire-type, though both were civil.

When Zachary had tired of showing affection to the Ninetales, Shalin would take a seat on Caprice's back. "You wanted to see Rustboro, right? How about we saddle up and take a look around?" the Captain proposed. She had riding gear on them for a reason!

{PC: 6}

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 3:25:42 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

While both Foxes seemed well-tempered, Zachary noticed the ice one was more friendly as Zachary extended a hand-- and the fox bumped into it openly. She nuzzled his palm and licked him, clearly welcoming Zachary's caress as he gave in and petted the fox. "Wow... I like this one. I gotta get one of my own someday. They are so mysterious," Zachary expressed, scratching the Ninetails behind the ears like Dizzy liked. The fox gave a happy coo, enjoying the carress. [break][break] Meanwhile as Dizzy laid there and slowly got up, he soon saw both Houndoom and the fiery Ninetails look at him. Dizzy felt welcomed as both canines conversed with him. He gave a happy bark, showing his gratitude. [break][break] Shalin's offer for a tour and from a Ranger of all people, was a very welcomed surprise. Giving Dizzy a glance, the fox seemed comfortable with her pokemon as well. A smile showed on Zachary's face as he decided it was a good idea. "I'd very much appreciate it, miss. I'm eager to really start earning badges to prove my worth. I hope to one day become a Gym Leader, myself. " he expressed. [break][break] With that, Zachary followed Shalin as she led them into town, to show the more pleasant sites of this city. Dizzy and his new friends also were not far behind as they too got to know one another. [break][break]

NOTES

XXX.[break]
XXX.[break]
XXX.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,863 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 7:19:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven