she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 17:49:15 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
on her vanity, her phone vibrates out of dimly-lit sleep. a notification from unfurls from the top of the screen, obscuring 's contact information. at the bottom of their text messages, two fresh messages from her — the only real communication she's afforded him in nearly two weeks.
can you come over?
the absence is not as alarming as it would've been in the time before she ended up in rocket custody. she's more mercurial, quicker to pull away.
i need to talk to you about something.
and she's pulling away still. [break][break]she twists her wrist and dabs foundation on the bruises that blossom on her knuckles, grimacing as she blends it over scabs where her skin must have split on 's teeth. [break][break]her phone vibrates again. she glances at the screen, awash with anxiety, and then sees it's just a repeat alert. she reaches over, flips her phone facedown, and waits.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 4:29:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He doesn't reply. Not at first.

Lying in bed, lost in his own thoughts, musings, and regret, he reads the message again, as if to confirm its contents, before leaping to his feet.

In minutes he finds himself out the door, and in a half-walk, half-jog to the train station. His chest flutters anxiously, nervous for this conversation, for the strange mood she's found herself in as of late, but he can't deny the relief that lingers behind it, happy to see she's slowly coming back to her old self.

He'd look back on this moment, feeling only foolish.

Arriving outside of her place within' the hour, he finally sends her the message. Rude it might've been to show up so unannounced, but he was confident she wouldn't mind, especially since she reached out to him first. They didn't keep secrets from one another. Right?

Despite the message of his arrival, he knocks anyway.

Silently, he waits.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.
snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 8:08:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
despite herself, she checks her phone again after a few minutes. [break][break]no new messages. [break][break]the absence of a reply from feels deserved. she hadn't messaged him in far longer — and had done it more than once since returning to society. though she can try to rationalize his silence as much as she wants, but it doesn't burn her any less. [break][break]it shouldn't matter at all, considering everything she's rehearsed in her head. but it does. greyson has always come when called, has always been there when she needed him, has always put up with her shit. if he has given up on her, she really is lost.[break][break]her phone dims in her hands and her knitted expression stares back at her. at some point during the hour, she moves to her bed, staring at the side of her phone until it finally vibrates with his message. [break][break]annalise sits up and reaches for it, but distant knocking make her abandon her bedroom without reading the text. she knows it's him. she knows he's here. she takes a deep, shaking breath once she reaches the front door, preparing herself for something herculean. [break][break]she opens the door.[break][break]"greyson," she says. her voice breaks on his name, sounding terribly small. "hi."[break][break]the door squeaks on its hinges as it swings wide behind her. she doesn't step aside to let him in, doesn't give him the chance to wonder about what's wrong. her fingers fidget anxiously at her sides, and she just says it. [break][break]"i think we should break up."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 4:27:09 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Excitement and anxiety bubbles so tightly together, Greyson can't tell one apart from the other. It crescendos as the door opens, threatening to spill out in a stutter of nervous energy, before suddenly bottoming into the pit of his stomach at her words.

"Anna, I—"

What did he say to that? What could he say to that?

His mind cycles through the options — the good, the bad, the confused, and so much more. His brain factory resets and only one thing comes to mind.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 20:50:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his reaction takes her aback. she hadn't planned for him to react like this. she isn't sure what she had planned, actually, now that 's standing in front of her as he's always been. [break][break]"i — "[break][break]her words feel barbed as they scrape up from her lungs and through an anxiety-tightened throat. [break][break]"are you not listening to me?" [break][break]she bites the inside of her cheek until it starts to hurt, brows furrowed. she had wanted this to be quick and painless, but the first strike hadn't been clean. the sword is raised once more. [break][break]"i said i think we should break up."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 2:46:16 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Indignation replaces reasoning; confusion common-sense. Greyson stares back at the woman he loved with a bewildered expression.

It slowly, subtly, shifts to anger.

"No, I heard you." There's a strangled heat in his voice, not the kind meant to inflict pain, but rather the result of something a step beyond anxiety — of fear and uncertainty.

"Why?" The question was the logical next step. Even his beffudled thought process knew that. "Did I do something?"

[/newclass]
[newclass=.
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 22:50:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
has every right to the insidious anger shifting across his face like shadows in the light from her hallway — but it still twist the knife. he's never been angry at her, not really, so the way his voice becomes feverish comes down on her with the collapsing weight of the house she's standing within the threshold of. [break][break]no. he should be mad, she thinks, her nails leaving crescents in her palms. he should blow up at her, she should argue back. they should salt this earth, together. [break][break]"no, you didn't do anything," she says tensely, raising one hand to rest it against the steady support of the doorframe. "it's me. i can't do this anymore."[break][break]there's something vulnerable in the way her voice wobbles, but her conviction doesn't waver as easily. she draws the match to the striker. [break][break]"don't you get it?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 0:57:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"I don't!"

The heat of his anger rises to a crescendo, before, like a balloon, it deflates from his entirely. Exhaustion, fear, confusion — he wears them plainly in front of the only person he ever could. His hand reaches out, hesitation marking its progress, before it clasps into a weak fist that falls limp at his side.

"Tell me. I'll fix it." His head lifts, a steely gaze meeting her own. "Is it Rocket? The League? Matias? Tell me and we'll get through it together."

[/newclass]
[newclass=.
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 2:34:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
not everything can be fixed. [break][break]the monoliths he lists have all contributed to her downfall in some way, each a toxin ravaging her system. can move heaven and earth, and he can tear down every institution and build it back better. but he cannot undo what has already been done. [break][break]"it's me!" this time, she explodes, her words spilling into the mauville street like freshly-drawn blood. [break][break]"i'm the problem, greyson! i'm not getting better, i'm — " [break][break]her breath hitches, cutting herself on her own admission. [break][break]" — i'm getting worse. you and ollie and everyone else have all moved on but i'm still there. i don't think i ever got out."[break][break]she can feel herself unraveling, sobbing like a child on her own doorstep. she holds a hand out to keep him at a distance.[break][break]"you can fix a lot of things but you can't fix me, greyson."[break][break]does she want to be fixed? some days, it feels like her hurt is her most devout friend. always there, stroking its thumb over the back of her hand. the last vestiges of her old self, mantled in suffering.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 3:28:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"I don't want to fix you. I mean—" Words die on the tip of his tongue, no words of comfort coming to him. This type of grief was not something he was accustomed to — could he even help her?

"—You don't need fixing. There's nothing wrong with you, Anna. It's okay. You don't have to go through this alone." It was so much more difficult than he ever imagined trying to convey love to someone. To tell the person he cared for most in the world everything would be okay, even if he himself didn't entirely believe it.

Her outstretched hand is a warning, a wall, the physical representation of the isolation she so desperately clings to. Like with all things that stand in his wave of those he cares for most, he seeks to overcome it. Reaching his hand out slowly, he moves to embrace her small, soft hands.

"We can get through this together."

[/newclass]
[newclass=.
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 4:01:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"no — " she twists her wrist and yanks herself free of his grasp with a ferocity as though he had forced her to place her palm on a hot stove, as though the delicate touch had burned her. her hands fall protectively at her sides, balled up into white-knuckled fists. her body language screams what she can't bring herself to say: don't touch me.[break][break]because she knows how easily it will be to fall back into it if she gives in. a gentle promise or an intertwining of fingers could be her undoing. she won't be the anchor dragging him down, not anymore. [break][break]"everything is wrong with me." [break][break]she has to be the bad guy. [break][break] "why aren't you listening to me?"[break][break] is too good. he will always stick by her side, come hell or high water.[break][break]"i don't want to get through this with you." [break][break]please let me go.[break][break]"i don't want to be with you anymore. what do i have to say to you to get you to understand that? that i don't love you anymore?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 4:19:02 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Her.. repulsion causes him to flinch, chest and throat tightening even as he regains his composure. He's reminded of a time months past, beneath curling mist and at the end of the blade that was Annalise's cutting words.

It was the last time he'd seen her, before she'd gone missing. Old, repressed emotions drudge themselves up from the deep pit he'd buried them away in. The type that he thought he'd packed away for good when he finally held her in his arms once more. Yet, all too clear now, he comes to realize.

I'm going to lose her again.

"You don't mean that," he says in a low, somber tone. His eyes fall to her lips, to her cheeks — anywhere but her eyes. As if doing so would confirm his worst fears — that he was wrong.

"You don't believe what you're saying. I know you don't."

[/newclass]
[newclass=.
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 4:44:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i do believe it." [break][break]annalise thinks, given his change in tone, that he's beginning to bow beneath the weight of her words. she shuts her eyes against the despair blossoming on his face, wet eyelashes fanning against her skin, and finds momentary reprieve in the darkness behind her eyelids. it gives her the split second strength to sever herself from him. [break][break]"i don't love you anymore, greyson." [break][break]this time, the words don't come out with the frenzied desperation for to understand her, under the duress of tears. she says it quietly, wetly, like a curse that should have never been unbound and let into the world. [break][break]"and we can't come back from that." [break][break]she folds her arms, hugging herself protectively. her gaze averts to something in the road behind him, too ashamed to meet his eyes now. [break][break]"i'm sorry. i'll mail you your stuff back and we'll both move on with our lives."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 3:37:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson's brow furrows, and his shoulders sag, as the weight of her words feel heavier than he can comprehend. In just a minute flat he'd gone from the top of the world, to carrying it on his shoulders.

He wanted nothing more to let it crush him.

Strength fills him, just enough to utter a single sentence. It's low, quiet, but holds a measure of notable conviction despite.

"I won't accept this."

[/newclass]
[newclass=.
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
a house in nebraska
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 4:02:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
despite her attempts to chase him away, holds on tighter. anger sparks in her chest, fueled by his conviction. she just wants him to hear what she's saying, to accept that she's made a choice for herself. there's no going back for her no matter what he says. [break][break]she's just too far gone. [break][break]"you have to eventually," she says, matching his tone. there's a layer of sadness draped across the words. [break][break]she shifts her weight, made restless by the thought of going in circles about this. she doesn't want him to stand in the cold and try to convince her of something that has already been settled. it's needless suffering. [break][break]"i'm sorry ... " she bites the inside of her cheek. "but i've made up my mind. we're just talking in circles at this point."[break][break]she looks at him, studying his face like she might never see it again, like she needs to commit it to memory somehow. [break][break]"you should go home, greyson."

[attr="class","bottom"]