he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
RKS: Hideo & Eris #3
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 0:03:40 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to assist the immobile Shadow Persian. As you tend to its sorry state, an odd will-o-wisp appears. It flutters about the feline and as it does, the Shadow Persian begins to rise to its four paws.[break][break]

Like a puppet, the Persian takes a step forward stiffly... before attacking you all with a SHADOW RUSH or FRENZY PLANT.[break][break]

You watch the wisp plunge into the lake without making a splash.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defend yourself.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 0:04:29 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo got close to the Shadow Persian - but not too close. He knew to be careful, even as Uxie told him this Pokemon wasn't moving at all. So he went for the time-honored tradition of investigating something:

He picked up a nearby stick and poked the Pokemon.

Nothing.

"...wonder if it's dead. Or maybe it's just badly hurt? I got a potion on me."

As he readied his potion, Uxie told him of the strange wisp that emerged from the Persian, floating away into the lake Azelf always hid within. And shortly after, it urged him to take a step back as he heard the Persian rise up.

He did so - just as the Shadow Persian fired a Frenzy Plant right at him. A timely Protect ensured he was unharmed, though the sudden attack did knock him on his butt.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 11:22:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"It's cursed." She repeats, tensing and taking a step back as Mesprit begins to growl.[break][break]

And for good reason. The Shadow Persian dares to lash right out at Hideo. And with that, it has sealed its fate. An Expanding Force sweeps out from under Mesprit, slamming into the Persian and sending it tumbling. But the pixie is by no means done, Mystical Power mercilessly bombarding the feline each time it attempts to get back to its feet or snarl.[break][break]

For hurting them. For hurting their precious sibling. For daring to bare its fangs against them even now. They will pay them back and more.[break][break]

"Those who would hurt Azelf are doomed to such a fate. Unable to move or harm anything else."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 20:49:55 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
While Uxie focused on defense, Mesprit had gone all-out on offense, beating the Shadow Persian into submission. The second Hideo got his bearings, he scurried away from the beatdown, Uxie keeping its eyes on the Persian the entire time.

A second Mystical Power snuck its way between Mesprit's. It wasn't the only one that sought a bit of vengeance against their sibling's attacker.

Hideo stood just as Eris spoke. "Shadows really can be a handful," Hideo sighed. "The second it gets back up, it's violent. At least my Alakazam isn't that aggressive."

Rude, yes. But he'd trained it to not attack on sight.

"...what was that thing that came out of it? Uxie said something went into the water where Azelf is."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 5:40:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"We made them this way..." There's no turning away from this unfortunate truth, but she can reach out to Mesprit, gently trapping them within her arms and keeping them close to her chest. "I kinda wish we had a way to turn them back."[break][break]

The pixie struggles a little, gaze still fixated upon the bruised and battered body of the Shadow Persian. But Eris doesn't once let go, instead turning away and taking a few steps away from the scene.[break][break]

"You've done enough... hurting them doesn't change anything."[break][break]

Both in this simulation and the world outside.[break][break]

A growl rips from their throat as they try to break free. Hitting her arms, squirming against her body, but she is persistent. Too persistent for her own good. And eventually, whilst their anger doesn't quite fade, they'll settle down and begin to grumble.[break][break]

Finally, a moment for her to focus on the question Hideo posed. She rolls several ideas around in her head, lips bitten as she tries very hard to think.[break][break]

"A spirit?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 18:50:05 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"We?"

For a moment, Hideo thought Eris referred to the two of them. A second later, the realization hit him: she was talking about Rocket. "...oh, right. Well, it's not your fault they got made, Eris. Rocket just does a lot of shit without caring about who it hurts."

"But…I don't think it's impossible to cure them. A Drowzee I had got Shadow'd for a bit with that whole weird dream game that happened some time ago. It got un-Shadow'd."

How it got converted into a shadow in the first place, he had no idea. And how it got reversed, he was similarly clueless, but it did tell him it wasn't a one-way road.

He could hear Uxie chitter something to Mesprit, who sounded like it was squirming around in Eris's grasp. Something to help it calm down? Unpredictable as Uxie could be, it was usually the calmer between the two.

"Yeah, something like that. It came out of the Persian right before it got back up, and it went into the water. 'Least that's what Uxie said." He could trust Uxie wasn't lying to him about that. "Wonder if that changed anything for Azelf down there."

"Think we should dive in and check?"

Unfortunately for the two of them, the simulation was already beginning to shift…

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 23:09:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves atop a tall stone tower. There, you encounter a two robed men with a RESHIRAM and ZEKROM. The older one stands beside the RESHIRAM, while the younger stands across from him with a ZEKROM. The two resemble each other. The older shouts, "we must live in pursuit of the truth!"[break][break]

The younger retorts, "what does the truth matter should one's ideals be compromised?"[break][break]

The RESHIRAM and ZEKROM rush toward each other to clash in lightning and flame.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Truth.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Side with Ideals.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO or 100 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 23:35:32 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"No. It wasn't Rocket that created them. Not all of them." She stops him right in his tracks. It's so very easy to push the cruelty of the matter onto Rocket.[break][break]

"This shadow Persian was born out of ignorance." Or perhaps hubris. Some part of her now wishes she had asked what Mars was thinking when he got the pokemon. "Remember that hatchery on Route 118?"[break][break]

Though she knows that he can't see it - No, because she knows that he can't see it, the tips of her nails dig so deeply into her palm that despite this being virtual reality, she begins to bleed.[break][break]

"Even with the dream, I'm pretty sure a lot of people must've kept their shadows. Though, in that case, they were probably a lot easier to cure considering that their shadowification originated from dream mist and not poison. If you wished hard enough, it would undo itself."[break][break]

Mesprit chatters back at Uxie with significantly shorter and sharper tones, as if snapping at them for whatever they might have said. And of course, Eris, already overwhelmed with the weight of shadowy fates, can feel her heart sinking deep and being tugged in several directions. But before she can grace Hideo's question with an answer, they're pulled with the tides of unseen coding.[break][break]

Right into the centre of... a rivalry? Two dragons tower over those present: A dragon of truth and another of ideals. Both of which she has met through the most extraordinary of circumstances and bad decisions.[break][break]

"What th-"[break][break]

Are they supposed to choose?

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 21:17:02 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo was stopped right in his tracks. "There were plenty of Shadows before that Hatchery popped up…though that Hatchery was really weird. Only place I remember where we could get Illumina Pokemon. And a lotta Pokerus." The latter had been especially common among his Joltiks.

His Cutiefly and Galvantula really liked that place.

"Even if it's a bit unconventional…it's possible. They can be turned back, even if this just means we gotta find a different way to do it." How they would, he didn't know, but there had to be some way to do it.

It'd definitely help rescue Pokemon that Rocket had corrupted.

The two Pixies continued their arguing, Uxie's chattering calmer in comparison to Mesprit's - but both their voices were raised. Though Hideo couldn't understand their words, he could get small vibes about what they were arguing about - of revenge, of anger, of sympathy.

But Uxie's attention was drawn to the two Legendaries arguing before them - and soon after, clashing. Uxie was quick to erect a Protective barrier in front of the group, to keep any stray attacks from hitting them.

It wouldn't last forever, though.

"If we gotta choose," Hideo shouted, struggling to hear himself over the fight, "I'd go with Truth! Gotta know what's right if we're gonna make good choice!"

Uxie grunted in agreement - and in strain as it kept the kids (and Mesprit) safe.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 14:28:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]tao event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]TAO DRAGONS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You side with the Truth. The Reshiram and the older brother. After a sorrowful battle, the ZEKROM is slain and the younger brother is routed away from the tower.[break][break]

What is left is a peculiar DARK STONE. It is weighted with the finality of defeat and the stillness of a burned bridge. Tearfully, the older brother entrusts the stone to you all.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart the tower.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 14:37:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]For someone who wishes to pursue the truth, he sure is blinded by his optimism. The only known instances of purification are from that of the dream, and the other being the offspring of illumina and shadow pokemon. As for whether the illumina genes that exists in them can be use to save those affected by external factors, she has yet to see any studies or evidence.[break][break]

"There isn't always going to be a good choice."[break][break]

That there is a truth, and one that she can feel taking its toll as she follows Hideo's lead. Every bit of aid lent to Reshiram means that it gains an upper hand, every bit of damage it's protected from means it can conserve its stamina unlike Zekrom. And it is by no means merciful, not even attempting to hold back on each and every attack as it rips, burns and snaps at the other dragon's neck.[break][break]

Is this really what she wants?[break][break]

A moment of hesitance calls for Mesprit's attention, the pixie abandoning their duty of truth dragon babysitter as they look to her. And in an instant, a pink barrier is erected in front of Zekrom, taking the brunt of Reshiram's Blue Flare.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 21:27:42 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Eris wasn't wrong: there might not actually be a good way to reverse the shadow-fication for most Pokemon. Hideo didn't have any opportunity to test out purification, and he didn't even know the first step to doing it.

"We won't know that 'til we know the truth. We'll have our choices when we know what could work."

He wanted there to be safe ways to purify them, that didn't permanently harm or kill anything. But they had to know their options first.

And the only way to know that, was with the Truth.

Uxie was too preoccupied keeping the kids safe to intervene in the fight, but slowly, Reshiram gained the advantage, strike after strike reaching the Zekrom. Mesprit's interference saved it from a coup de grace, but the damage was done.

And just as the Zekrom tried to retaliate, readying a Bolt Strike, another pink barrier appeared in front of it - this time, keeping its attack from reaching Reshiram; the same power that Mesprit used to protect, Uxie was using to restrict.

That power would dissipate as the Reshiram prepared once more to finish the Zekrom.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 6:06:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]In an ideal world, she can see Zekrom and Reshiram standing side by side.[break][break]

She imagines a scenario where she can stop Reshiram. The growing blue flames spells the end. Even as Mesprit strikes back and tries to push them away with an Expanding Force, Eris is there with all that she can offer, throwing herself in front of Zekrom. In front of Reshiram's next attack.[break][break]

Truth is, she's powerless to stop this conflict.[break][break]

The heat of a Fusion Flare singes her back. Even through her clothes, even as nothing but a simulation. But she isn't the one that burns for their sins.[break][break]

Behind her, there is an earth-shaking 'thud'. An expanding shower of dust that accompanies the scorching air. The overwhelming smell of rust, that nauseating scent of burning fur and flesh.[break][break]

Frozen in space, suspended in time. A voice that does not cry out will never convey anything to those who simply cannot see.[break][break]

And she crumbles. And she falls.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 0:01:01 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo could do nothing but stand back as the two Pixies chose their sides, trying to push the fight in their respective directions. Hideo knew his limits well - he had no chance getting in the middle of an actual Pokemon battle, let alone one between Reshiram and Zekrom. Nor one between Uxie and Mesprit.

When Eris ran ahead, to act as some sort of shield, Hideo reached out to her. "Eris, don't!"

It was easy to forget this was just a simulation - that they weren't in real danger. That they wouldn't get vaporized standing in front of a Legendary's attack.

The *thud* served as a reminder of what was at stake here; Zekrom had been slain.

And Eris went down as well, according to Uxie.

Not again.

Hideo ran over to her. "Eris!? Are you ok? You shouldn't try to get between two Legendaries like that!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,781 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 9:16:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She isn't hurt. Not like the last time she'd thrown herself in front of Cobalion to protect him. And yet, it hurts. It bubbles and burns her from the inside until it feels like there's nothing but a void in her chest for her entire being to collapse in upon.[break][break]

"Why?"[break][break]

Like the crackling and sizzling of a charred corpse, her sobs melt into the dark backdrop of Hideo's world.