he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
RKS: Hideo & Eris #3
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 1:30:23 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in a dingy, unkempt butchery. A grisly man with bloodied apron stares at you with a butcher's knife. On the table, several live Slowpoke lay on their bellies. They stare at you too, though their eyes remain listless and unaware.[break][break]

"don't just stand there like a stupid sudowoodo. work!" The man slams his knife down on the table, slicing a Slowpoke's tail clean off.[break][break]

On a nearby kitchen counter, there are knives waiting for you.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Chop or cook the tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Abstain or defy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 1:46:49 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Their last foray into the simulation had…not gone over too well. Hideo was lucky that Uxie was able to lift Eris out of there, else he would've had to drag her, or carry her on his back.

He didn't know if he could even do the latter.

And yet, here they were again, running the simulation again. Hideo planned to keep a close eye on Eris (as best he could), but he didn't want to push the topic with her - that rarely ever got good results.

And it was hard to get his mind off the scent of blood in the air. "Yeesh. Where'd they start us off this time?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 12:52:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I'm fine."[break][break]

With how much time they've spent together, she knows just what he's thinking.[break][break]

"I- it's just a simulation... it's not gonna happen. Uxie would probably beat them up before they got to you." Taking a deep breath, she listens to the way that the Ralts on her shoulder coos.[break][break]

"Doug and Navy would probably also snap them all in half before they ever laid a hand on you. And if -" She stops, reaching out to take his hand. Hypotheticals are what eats at her mental, endless worrying tied around her neck like a noose. "It won't happen."[break][break]

What might happen is them getting a knife thrown at their heads if she recognises this scenario correctly.[break][break]

"Whatever happens, don't let go, yeah?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 20:05:47 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Yeah, she still had that in her mind. He did too; he knew that he'd never been kidnapped by Rocket. He knew they'd never drugged him or beat him up or interrogated him.

But he still couldn't shake the feeling that it could be a reality.

"Y-yeah," he awkwardly said, "I know that. There'd be a lotta people raising hell if that happened."

He was pretty sure would literally tear through Rocket if they tried to him, and while he wasn't aware what means would go to, he had a feeling Navy might do the same.

"And, uh, Pokemon too."

Hideo was a bit shakier on that one: Uxie was a strong Pokemon, yes, but he'd caught on to Uxie not always stopping things when it could've. It did step in when physical harm could be involved, but other times, it just watched, observing what was going on.

He still didn't know what Uxie's true motives were. Or what any of the Lake Trio truly wanted.

"...think that chef guy's gonna get mad at us if we just stand here. If it's all just simulated stuff…well, I've never chopped a Slowpoke's tail off before. Real or not. Don't really feel like doing it."

Abstain/Defy +50 points

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 12:38:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Your defiance angers the grisly man. He directs his butcher's knife at you at an accusatory angle.[break][break]

"you know what you signed up for. if you won't help me meet quota, then i'll just add you to it!" Like an Ursaring, the butcher attacks you with his knife. "heck! those alien shits might give me a bonus!"[break][break]

The Slowpoke remain on the table, staring ahead with vacant looks.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 13:10:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You don't have to." Slowpokes don't actually feel the pain if their tails are cut at the fracture planes, but she supposes that Hideo still wouldn't attempt to do it even with that information. Instead, she gently tugs him behind her, meeting the chef's glare with an even gaze.[break][break]

Just like before, he begins to yell, brandish his knife as he spews the strangest of sentences. The last time, she'd been far more focused on her survival than the meaning behind his words. But now that she hears him talking about aliens, she wonders if he's referring to those Megalopolans they'd found under the lake, or just Megalopolans in general.[break][break]

And the moment that the chef takes that first step towards them, she pushes Hideo back, trusting fully in Mesprit's ability to keep him on his feet should he stumble.[break][break]

"Run!"[break][break]

Her hand goes for the closest pot, her body twisting as she swings and chucks it with all of her might.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 0:12:09 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Yeeeeah. Chopping a Pokemon's tail doesn't feel right, even if they don't notice."

Would they feel it? Would they even care? Hideo didn't know much about Slowpoke anatomy, and it didn't sound like the Slowpokes here were resisting in any way.

His thought was interrupted as Eris moved him back - and Hideo realized his words set the chef off. The guy spouted off something about aliens.

Yeah, Hideo didn't need to be told to get away from this guy. Eris's push did make him stumble a little - but Mesprit was there to aid him.

Which meant Uxie was free to assist Eris.

A small bolt of Mystical Power shot out from Uxie, going straight for the pot Eris had tossed - and pushed it with even greater force towards the chef's head.

Hideo hadn't heard someone's head get hit by a pot before - the closest he got was hearing it in cartoons.

Those cartoons turned out to be pretty accurate.

Regardless, Hideo gripped Eris's hand, intending to take her along as he ran away. He didn't know how long that'd put the chef out for, and he didn't intend to stick around and find out.

Objective: Survive

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 6:39:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She hadn't been certain when she tossed it, but with the sound causes by the additional force put into that pot, she's more than certain that the man might have a concussion. After all, she had the privilege of finding out just how getting whacked in the face by a frying pan felt like.[break][break]

Thanks, .[break][break]

When Hideo grabs her hand, she only has a few seconds to decide where to go from here. Out the door? With how narrow the kitchen corridor is, she has no space to physically take the lead.[break][break]

"Go left!" She yells, instincts forcing her to duck as a knife is thrown right at them. But a pink barricade stops the blade from ever reaching its mark, the clatter of metal against the ground masked by screeching of benches as a scorned man bulldozes straight towards them.[break][break]

"Through the door! Go! Go!"

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 0:36:20 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
For obvious reasons, Hideo wasn't great with directions. He knew he was going away from the probably-concussed, possibly-rabid chef, but he didn't know where "out" was, and he didn't have the luxury of time for feeling the room out to find it.

The moment Eris told him where to go, he followed her direction. Not unlike what he did when his Pokemon gave him directions.

He charged straight for the door - and a timely Mystical Power from Uxie ensured that the door would be open for them, whether or not it'd been locked.

Hopefully there wasn't any other chefs waiting outside for them…

Objective: Survive

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 15:28:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]azelf event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]AZELF 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scenario shifts and you find yourself on an island with withered Crystablooms. In its center, a lake. By the lake's shore, a Shadow Persian's body lays still and unmoving. It is not dead. However, its breaths are slow and laboured. No matter what you do, it remains perpetually immobile and not by choice.[break][break]

You are unsure of what to do. Something wills you to the lake waters, while the pitiful sight of a paralyzed Persian attempts to anchor you to the beach.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Dive into the lake.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Help the Shadow Persian.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 15:33:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Instead of fellow conspirators to this nefarious cooking scheme, they are met by sand crunching loud beneath their feet. The moment that they shoot through the door, it slams shut and dissipates into sparks of data, as if having never existed at all.[break][break]

"We're good! I- I think?"[break][break]

Way to go with the good ol' jinxing.[break][break]

Despite that, nothing else seems to happen in this ever familiar space. Water lazily laps at the shores, an unchanging ebb and flow that taunts them time after time.[break][break]

"Back here again..."[break][break]

Is anything going to change this time?

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 16:53:28 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Through the door, out of the butcher shop, and onto…sand.

That transition was a quick one. Hideo still took a moment to listen, to make sure that crazy concussed chef wasn't still after them.

"Better than staying inside that place any longer," Hideo said, only just then letting go of Eris's hand. "Just wish we got any hints as to where 'here' is."

Scouring the ocean wasn't a practical (or easy) endeavor, but it was just about the only method he could think of at this point.

Hideo looked towards the lake once more - and this time, his attention moved to the lone Pokemon sitting at its edge. Uxie had told him each time it was there, laying motionless. "...think we should try something different and go see what's up with that Persian?" he asked. "Maybe something different'll happen."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 5:59:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Yet again, as they stand at another wall they cannot overcome, she sighs at the severe lack of clues.[break][break]

"Well... you heard what Kyurem said." Or well, she suspects that he must have. There'd be no way Hideo would idly sit by when a giant dragon came bearing down on the region. "Will awakens to cure the sickness, when all are known."[break][break]

Knowing their luck, all they're doing is running themselves ragged and convincing themselves that there's a chance of changing something. But if Hideo wants to attempt something new, she supposes that she should do all that she can to help.[break][break]

"The Persian got cursed." Tongue and tales are all that she possesses. "Above all, above all, harm not the Pokémon. In a scant five days, the offender will grow immobile in entirety."[break][break]

Closing her eyes, she lets out a quiet sigh.[break][break]

"Shadow pokemon... are unpredictable. Make sure you're ready for if it tries to bite."

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,425 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 0:47:37 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Admittedly, what happened during that time was a bit hard to remember; he'd spent most of his time focused on rescuing people and Pokemon, then fighting off a horde of Paradox Pokemon. Remember all the words spoken that day hadn't been easy.

"Yeah, Shadow Pokemon can be temperamental. The one I got can be a handful sometimes." His Shadow Alakazam was a rough one, prone to violence when it had the chance to fight. He had to keep it on a short leash, so to say. "And wild Shadow Pokemon…not a fan of those."

"But I dunno if we'll make any progress if we just keep drowning ourselves over and over."

They had to try something different, to see what else they could get to happen. It could just reveal what they needed to move forward.

Slowly, he approached the Shadow Persian, Uxie keeping its gaze upon its unmoving body.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 14:41:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He's right in that they haven't been making any progress despite their many attempts to reach Azelf. And yet, to attempt something new is to invite countless dangers to snap at their necks.[break][break]

"Mes."[break][break]

Uxie is a creature of curiosity. From what she's observed about this little pixie, and it's only been a gut feeling, they are a slight menace. Compared to Mesprit, who seems somewhat considerate of what she's feeling at times, Uxie seems more than happy to let Hideo get a little roughed up for the sake of gathering knowledge.[break][break]

As long as it doesn't kill them.[break][break]

Why are the Lake Guardians so intent on protecting them of all people?[break][break]

The thought bubbles in the back of her mind, even as she watches Mesprit make the necessary preparations. Pinkish dust beginning to swirl in their hands, nothing compares to the look that the Ralts directs towards the shadow Persian -[break][break]

Darker than the deepest depths of this lake. They hunger for their chance.