november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
night showers [m]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 4:53:02 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lostinparadise"]

A long sigh rolled off of Circe's raspberry-tinted lips. "Why am I doing this?" she bemoaned. Her voice echoed across the tiles of the communal baths. An annoyed foot tapped against the floor. "I swear, it's just people jerking themselves off, looking for a good time." She cocked her head to look back at her partner for the night. "Don't you agree, Gerald?"[break][break]

Apparently, there had been reports of "noises" during the night, as if the Rocket HQ was now under a haunting. Circe didn't believe in those kinds of things, and she was incredibly peeved that she was given such a task in the first place.

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 1/5

[break][break]

[attr="class","lostinparadisetag"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#5EBD98 solid 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise b]color:#5EBD98;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
378 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
night showers [m]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 8:46:23 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
“It better not be.” Gerald replied. His voice oozed with annoyance from the mere thought. Though there was also a hint of tired-tension to be found within it.

Dressed like someone that had just been pulled out from a particularly intense session at the gym. He casually walked around within the confines of the communal bath searching for any possible reason for odd sounds. At first glance he found nothing.

“Besides, who in their right mind would be dumb enough to do that here.” He posed the question though expected no reply as he kept looking around, not even making sure that his partner was doing their part of the job.

MISSION: Ghost in the machine

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
night showers [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 22:46:21 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

The ever-flirty Circe couldn't help but change tactics at the sight of an opening. She spun on the ball of her foot and leaned her body into Gerald with enough distance between them so that they weren't touching but that her presence could be easily felt in proximity. "Well, we're here. You and me. Me and you, just the two of us. No one else is going to come here." She flashed a smug smile. "So, if you're interested in taking a bath together...?"[break][break]

Except Circe was all tease, and perhaps Gerald knew that. She never took him for someone to sleep around on a whim anyways, much less in the bathroom that everyone shared. Regardless, she enjoyed pushing buttons too much to not try and ruffle some of his feathers.[break][break]

A low, eerie moan echoed through the communal baths.

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 2/5

[break][break]

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#5EBD98 solid 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
378 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
night showers [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 18:21:24 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Circe’s movements caught Gerald’s attention. But only all too late did he realize the position and proximity she had placed herself in. The sight accompanied by her words gave rise to images in his mind that was most (un)welcome.

A blush rose in his cheeks. And for an uncertain split second he considered calling her bluff. For he was certain that was what it was. After all, what reason did she have to show interest in him, he was nothing special after all.

“Quit messing around, we’ve got work to do.” Gerald said, the blush heavy on his cheeks as he tried to move around the teasing woman and toward the low eerie moaning that had begun to appear.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
night showers [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 0:01:56 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

A hungry smile broke across her face.[break][break]

"What was that?" she announced and siezed the opportunity to latch herself to Gerald's arm. There was no such thing as personal space with Circe Crowley. That was made clear with the way she hugged herself against Gerald.[break][break]

"No way there's actually a ghost in here," she said, voice softening. A ghost pokemon, maybe, but a real one? "If I get possessed, promise me you'll make sure I don't do anything stupid." She nudged him once as a sign to continue toward the growing noise.

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 3/5

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
378 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
night showers [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 14:14:29 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Gerald found his arm suddenly seized by his fellow Rocket. He became acutely aware of this invasion of his personal space. It quickly became clear to him that he could not wrestle himself free of the iron grip without it potentially turning violent, and he did not want that.

So he quieted his desire to free himself and the conflicting emotions he was feeling from this proximity, praying that Circe did not notice, and turned his attention to the growing noise.

“No promises.” He stated bluntly. “Ghosts aren’t real, so you won’t be possessed.” If only he had heard about the stuff happening in the Borders. Anyhow he continued toward the noise as unafraid as one could be.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
night showers [m]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 0:23:54 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

the pair moved in succession with circe taking the role of the clingy child, though all in good fun. if she was to be forced to monitor the stuffy bathrooms, she at least wanted to tease gerald to the utmost. "you sure about that?" she replied smoothly.[break][break]

she believed ghosts were quite real, even more than them.[break][break]

the noise disappeared. but they were not alone. something moved in the darkness.[break][break]

and there was circe, holding onto gerald's arm, now with her head hung low, long strands of hair half-covering her face. she was quiet. strangely quiet.[break][break]

a chill settled in the air. and then, in a low voice, circe spoke: "i want you."[break][break]

her neck titled uncomfortably as her face rose to meet gerald's gaze. " i want youUuUu~" she chimed again, looking straight at gerald with her eyes rolled back.

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 4/5

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights