saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:14:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

two years ago, laid their hands on , ambushing her in their typical cowardly fashion only to end up using her to taunt him. two years ago, matias conceded, forced to suffer a loss to the man he once considered a brother.[break][break]

no amount of time would ever be enough for the desire to fade, his longing for revenge still as hot as the DROUGHT that threatens to break through the clouds.[break][break]

though his anger is contained, it boils and spills as he sits in the seedy bar, waiting for to return home; how sad to think that this is what they call home.[break][break]

having made himself comfortable with whiskey, he waits, and when the door finally creaks open, he's quick to crack a grin.[break][break]

"fucking took you long enough."

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 4:20:51 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-king-main"]
[attr="class","snub-king"]Matias's presence wasn't a surprise — at least not really. Lucario sensed the man's warped emotions before King could even touch the door, a paw lashing out to grab the turncoat by the wrist. His Pokemon's expression told him all he needed to know. With a nod, the fighting-type moves to bring his child far from here, before hopefully making it back in time for what was an inevitable conflict. Steeling himself, King opens the door.

The piece-of-shit-on-two-legs greets him like he expects.

Anger, unbidden and as primal as mans quest for fire, rises in his chest. It surges through his blood and into his muscles, hands shaking from the barely restrained effort of keeping them from forming fists. He doesn't reply to Matias — not at first. Admittedly, he doesn't trust himself to keep the emotion from his voice; the ocean of hatred that was festering and wild with a hungry swarm of sharpedo.

Instead, he continues his non-chalant walk to the bar. Only when he's near, hands casually in his pocket, does he speak.

"Took the words right out of my mouth."

He eyes the bottle sitting casually on the bar. Even with the backing of Hoenn's richest family, Matias always liked things more when they didn't belong to him. Why would this be any different?

King grabs a glass from below the shelf, pouring a glass of whiskey for himself. Top-shelf. The fucker must've really been looking to find this.

He downs the glass, then curls wet lips into a grin that matches the man across from him.

"Expected ye sooner. Let me guess — found an unoccupied 'ole and felt the irresistible urge ta stick yer dick inside? If the tabloids are ta be believed that is."

[attr="class","snub-king-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-king-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-king-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main b]color:#afeeee; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 9:56:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the same unbidden anger surges through his blood and into his muscles, given away by the slight tremor in his hands and the way his leg bounces underneath the counter. should this encounter have taken place a few months ago, he might not have shown as much restraint. for now, he manages.[break][break]

"there were a few, sure. can't help it sometimes, you know? especially if they keep throwing themselves at me."[break][break]

he sniffs, able to smell 's cheap cologne from across the bar.[break][break]

"this is nice," he raises the glass of whiskey, "but this place is a real shithole. i thought the whole point of defecting was so you could get rich and live comfortably. this doesn't look very comfortable. it looks like you're hiding."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 4:18:47 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-king-main"]
[attr="class","snub-king"]King's chuckle is nearly as dry as the whiskey on his lips.

"Good ta see yer ego hasn't changed much. So caught up in yer own bullshit ye don't even notice the smell."

His thumb traces the glass up and down, breath coming steady and controlled. At Matias's next comment, his tongue traces the pointed end of his canines.

"A decade later 'n ye still don't know yer enemy — why am I surprised?" He shrugs it off, even as he places the glass in the deep sink nearby. "Hidin' though? Don't look it ta me. S'pose it's my fault ye Silph types only go ta the top dollar places, eh?"

Though, rumor had it a certain had visited this place himself. He'd look into it after.. this.

"How's the side ye treatin' ye?"

[attr="class","snub-king-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-king-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-king-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main b]color:#afeeee; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 9:40:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it's jarring to sit beside someone he once considered a brother. their bond may have long shattered but there is a part of him that believes it still is salvageable; that the pieces can still fit together to form something whole.[break][break]

that part dies whenever opens their mouth.[break][break]

"they treat me well enough."[break][break]

his laugh is as bitter as the whiskey he sips.[break][break]

"they're making me the outcast the same way they did to you. the same way i made them see you."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 16:41:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]

[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
He may have hated Matias, but King appreciated at least one thing about the man — simplicity.

No matter what King did, Matias would always view him as an animal — something to be put down, rather than let loose. That made things simple for the turncoat.

There was no need for decorum between these two men.

"And 'ere I thought ye were comin' ta give me bad news." He reaches in his pocket for a carton of cigarettes. It was a nasty habit, and one he did seldomly, mostly when wasn't around.

"Lookin' fer tips on how ta betray yer organization and get away with it?"

His lips split with a grin, words muffled behind the cigarette in between his teeth.

King was in his element here. Poking, prodding, and pissing a Silph off.

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #80daeb;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 17:15:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","mattysilphbg"]

[attr="class","mattysilphtxt"]

[attr="class","mattysilphicon"]
king, while primed in his element, would come to realize that his efforts fall short, bouncing off a deceptively hard exterior that lacks the expected vigor and volatility of the elite four.

all that escapes matias is a laugh, still bitter, but not nearly as much as it should be.

"if i was, i wouldn't be coming to you."

to take advice from a known turncoat would be amusing, but foolish.

"i don't get something, wayland, so i need you to help educate me."

his finger taps on the coutner before pointing.

"what the fuck does see in you?"

[attr="class","mattysilphtag"]

[newclass=.mattysilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphicon] margin: 2px 1px 7px 18px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: right; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mattysilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mattysilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mattysilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mattysilphart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 17:47:57 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar

King considers the question, taking a long drag of his cigarette, then exhaling the grey smoke above Matias's head to settle somewhere in the rafters, before dissipating.

He wasn't quite sure that his relationship with Freya was in the open, and Matias was one of the pettiest people he knew. Best to play it safe.

"I'll do ye one better Matty — what does anyone see in ye?" He crosses his ankles, leaning back on the counter behind him, one arm supporting the other beneath the elbow.

"Don't get me wrong, beatin' ta a pulp like I did probably didn't help my case — likely ran 'er right in yer arms. But then, get this, ye tossed her aside in ta the trash, even after she accepted that yer a power-hungry narcissistic sociopath."

Each word carrying layer, upon layer, of sarcastic incredulity. He raises an index finger and shakes his head slowly.

"I told 'er it would happen, mind ye, and she didn't believe me." He takes another drag, chuffing out smoke from his nostrils in amusement, as he continues. "Yer runnin' out of options Matty. I mean, if ye couldn't make it work with Hoenn's bleedin' heart, what's left?" The amusement fades from his eyes as they sharpen like a Corviknight on Matias.

"Keep things up and the only thing yer destined to be kissin' is the barrel of a revolver. Not that I'd complain."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #80daeb;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 5:17:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

the mention of drags memories and resentment to the surface, laying it out bare on the counter between them. time may have lessened the severity of the flames but matias has not forgotten the attack, nor the anger that fueled him for months after.

it's almost enough to make him flick his wrist and send an EARTH SPIKE through 's throat; maybe it would've helped clear the spit of their accent.

"i made the woman she is today. without me, she would be nothing."

no head professor, no rayquaza; would likely be dead, buried in some ditch in kanto.

"the same can be said for . without , where would she be now, i wonder."

he pauses, mind wandering.

"what is she to you?"

[newclass=.mattysilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphicon] margin: 2px 1px 7px 18px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: right; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mattysilphtxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphtxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mattysilphtxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mattysilphpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.mattysilphart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mattysilphartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 22:14:13 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar

"And that's that, eh?" He claps once, twice, cigarette settling between in-front of a shit eating grin.

"Hail be to all the Silphs. Where would any of us be without 'em?" He takes a satrical thinking pose. "Ye'know, I was going ta say ye all wouldn't be losin' ta Rocket, but.. Didn't they capture an entire city under both of yer watches?"

But, Matias has a point to this line of questioning, judging by the reiteration.

"My councilwoman. Same as ye I expect. Though, not sure she has jurisdiction all the way down 'ere, so I could be wrong."

King lifts a finger up to settle the cigarette in between fore- and middle-finger. He loses all pretense of amusement, disdain in the shadows of his gaze.

"Why do ye care Matty? Is that why ye came all the way out 'ere? Ta ask me how I voted? You could've just called."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:54:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"well, under his watch, mostly."

in the instance of the sootopolis takeover, matias had been more of an accomplice than a protector, having partly facilitated it by not reporting his findings before the incident.

but that's a tale of the past, one known to those who supposedly matter.

downing the rest of the whiskey, matias lowers the now-empty glass to the counter, sighing.

"to be honest, i came here to kill you."

the possibility has not been entirely dismissed but it has faded into the background, drowned out by nostalgia among other things.

"but now, i'm not too sure. catching up with an old friend, i guess, and trying to find things i can exploit."

his finger idly taps on the glass.

"i did yer accent 'ta her once, ye'know. she fucking loved it. felt it dripping down her legs."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 2:20:38 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar

Anger flares, evidenced in the way his eyes narrow to dagger-like points, and his lips peel back to reveal the beginning of a snarl.

But, as quickly as it's there, it fades.

Instead, he laughs. It echoes up and through the empty rafters — Freya's dragons up-and-gone, leaving only the most basic of evidence they'd ever nested up there in the first place — before continuing further down to the other end of the room.

"Fer some reason—" he knew what reason "—I've got the feelin' a woman hasn't dripped anythin' down 'er legs fer ye in a very long time. At least, fer free that is."

Much less . The mere mention of Matias likely gave her the biological instinct to seal every orifice instantly.

"Yer more likely ta actually kill me than get Freya fuckin' Morningstar ta feel anything but revulsion fer ye." His eyes glance beneath the bar, to a small, grey-scale television. CCTV of multiple angles show a steady feed, one of which was centered just outside the bar's door. There, a Lucario waits, an AURA SPHERE cocked between two hands.

The Jackal didn't need to see Matias, so-to-speak. Aura vision worked just fine.

"'N I'm not even confident ye have fair odds in walkin' away from that, either."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 10:31:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

his shadow hangs heavily over the counter as he reaches over for the rest of the bottle, and when he's just an inch or two short of reaching it on the shelf, he snaps his fingers with his other hand, causing the ground to shake enough for the bottle to rattle and fall right into his hand.

he leans back, soon pouring many, many refills.

"i walked away from the two of you back in littleroot, didn't i? you shouldn't be so quick to underestimate your enemies, wayland. that's what fucked you over in the first place."

clearing phlegm down his throat with another sip of his drink, he glances over at .

"but it's like i just said, i'm not here to kill you. can't we just, you know, fucking talk? like old times."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2024 17:48:51 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar

The inclination to mock Matias comes nearly automatically; against his better nature, he throttles the words back down his throat.

Even the tiniest slip-up could implicate.

"Talk?" The idea was ludicrous coming out of the mouth of a man so eagerly toeing the line of psychopathic. Perhaps that's why he finds it so amusing.

"Sure Matty. Let's pretend like we're both not caged animals starin' each other down fer a second." He shrugs, tongue sliding across the edge of his canines.

"Not as great as you thought it'd be, eh? Havin' a primordial God runnin' around up there?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,068 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
my brother, my friend
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 5:45:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

"what, groudon?" he brings the glass of whiskey up to his temple, knuckles tapping against unsteady walls. "it's a small price to pay for the power it's given me."

he shrugs, setting the glass back down before lifting an accusatory finger to point at the turncoat; his friend; his brother.

"i could simply flick my wrist and kill you right here. is that not power, wayland? surely you desire this, too, or at least you did, once upon a time, before you anchored yourself down."

a beat.

"are you not drowning?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights