731 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
De ja vu
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 18:04:25 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
The sensation of Megan’s hand in hers. The soft warmth that mixed with her own. It was a cozy sensation that she couldn’t quite put into words.

Still, no matter how much she focused on the sensation her ears would not allow her to ignore the words of wisdom that Megan was sharing.

She replied with a nod letting Megan continue without interrupting.

Yes they were both rookies in matters of this sort of love. But they would be rookies together and learn together, and honestly just live life together in whichever shape that took. As Megan so aptly put it, this changed things, but it didn’t have to REALLY change things.

“It definitely is!” Johanna agreed. Her voice happy, some might even call it chipper though she tried to contain herself.

But what did she do now? Did she just let this scene fade into the sky above with some cheesy season finale theme song playing in the background or did Megan have something else planned?

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
De ja vu
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 21:30:15 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

This really felt a lot better. In fact, she decided that there was a way to make it even better, at least to her understanding, so she simply acted on instinct. Since she was already close and in touch with Johanna, Meg used that to her advantage and threw herself to the side. Not with complete abruptness and force, no, but she just wanted to pull Jo along to force them both onto the beach.

[break][break]
It was still sand, after all, despite the time of year. And it had been dry enough for this to not be muddy, even though the situation still could not compare to its summer-time counterpart. But that did not matter. All she wanted to do was to roll onto her back, though not letting go.

[break][break]
“Ahh. I kind of wanted to do that last time we were here, too. Just look up at the stars and stuff. But we had that fancy crystal and stuff, so it did not feel right. It does, now. If you have any ideas or things you want to do, just tell me. Trying things out is the only way to improve after all.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
731 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
De ja vu
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 17:39:35 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Johanna felt and saw Megan move. She then felt the pull, the gentle tug as Megan tried to force them both onto the beach.

Johanna did not fight the pull, she simply followed down onto the sand, letting her back rest gently in the small sandy dunes of the Slateport beach.

Her eyes moved toward the skies as Megan spoke. “Right, we had that fancy Crystal stuff…” It felt like an eternity ago.

“I will! But right now, this feels pretty good!” Perhaps it was Megan’s presence, perhaps it was the burden she no longer carried. But either way lying here in the sand and looking up into starry sky felt surprisingly good.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
De ja vu
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 22:47:01 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“It was pretty fancy, yes,” she mused, though she was aware of how vapid of a comment that probably was. Yet it had been made, so that was that. Plus, she now felt they had aired out so much of import that nothing could keep up with that anyway. So, it probably wasn’t all that important to have something odd like that on the list.
[break][break]
Besides, just being here with her was good enough. “Yeah, just being like this is kind of cozy. At least for a while it will be.” It would probably get uncomfortable the deeper they went into the night, but that was a problem for the future. “And after that, let’s just go and explore somewhere again. Just you and me. No Rockets, Leagues or gyms. Just some wild Pokemon and stuff. This new…situation, I kind of want to share it a bunch for a while instead of both of us being distracted again.”

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
731 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
De ja vu
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 13:41:34 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Just exploring somewhere, no hassle, no distractions, no factions or fighting. None of it, just her and Megan and some good ol’ adventuring. Now THAT was an idea she could get behind, whether the future wanted it to happen or not.

“Yeah let’s do that!” She spoke her voice chipper, eager even to do that with Megan. “Got someplace in mind?” Johanna didn’t know whether there were still places in Hoenn that Megan hadn’t visited yet. Honestly, she would be surprised if there was.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
De ja vu
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 20:20:39 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Hmm, good question,” she pondered, thinking as she raised her hand to the sky, trying to grasp a particularly bright star within it. Only those could be seen this close to civilization, after all.
[break][break]
Which was a good place. “Somewhere with clear skies, open ranges. Hmm, maybe one of the mountainsides? I really have not given it all a lot of thought yet, bit that just sounds appealing.” Saying that, she chuckled before turning her head towards the other. “But this is also about what you want, of course. Anything like that strike your fancy?”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
731 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
De ja vu
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 14:22:38 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
“That does sound appealing.” Her eyes were not on the sky, but at Megan’s hand that reached for the stars. And she watched she thought that If anyone could reach them, then it would be Megan.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a question. “Hmmm” She took a moment to think.

“You know, I am good with some mountainside exploring. But if not that, then… Hmmm - “ She paused realizing that it sure seemed like we didn’t have an opinion of her own, and so decided to at least suggest an alternative too. “I haven’t really explored the Seas of Hoenn, so maybe we could do that at some point too?”

“Unless you want to travel to another region?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
De ja vu
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2024 18:22:51 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Fortunately or not, Megan was not the most observant in the world. She certainly thought that Jo was looking at the sky as well, sharing with her reach in a way. But that was just who she was. She had only just started sharing her life with others, after all. It would take a bit to get there.

[break][break]
Though she did have a penchant for zeroing in on the most random parts sometimes. “Heh, guess I did snub you multiple times when it comes to seeing me in a swimsuit,” she hence noted with a bit of a chuckle. She honestly did not think too much about all that, but it sounded like a nice enough little comment to make, so she just did.

[break][break]
Thinking before talking was also not always her strength. “But we certainly could. I have not really visited other regions much. Even before Hoenn itself decided to keep us locked in for that bit there. Have you been to any yet?”

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights