Refraction
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 15:02:13 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Prism

What gave someone their worth? What made a person a true player on the stage of the world? The gifts of legendary and mythical beings raised up the chosen few over the many, but they weren't by any means untouchable. If something could bleed, it could die.[break][break]

If the world was a game of chess, Alba was a pawn; maybe a knight, if he was lucky. He had his uses, but he was a minor piece on the board. Not something to be discarded without a second thought, but something that could be sacrificed for a more important part of the army. He wasn’t strong enough to fight an avatar alone, but the Trinity Trials had shown he could work in a team to help kill a nightmare.[break][break]

That is, of course, why he’s sitting outside Admin Cross’ office. Avatars were the queens of Hoenn, both as soldiers and as points of study. He managed to get one foot into the door of S.P.E.C.T.R.A., and it was about time to get the other through as well.

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Mission: Assessment: Act I

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Refraction
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 19:40:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]
. Jayden knew him from the TRINITY TRIALS that had occurred in the summertime. He had been paired with , the memory of which sent a bitter spike of HATRED up his spine, causing the room to grow a degree colder.

[break][break] would find that ADMIN CROSS's office was not as it had been several months ago. It was a frigid chamber of ice, one that threatened to cause frostbite when one entered.

[break][break] Sitting at his desk, reviewing paperwork, was of course none other than THE CURSED. It seemed that his expression was a little bit clearer than it had been as of recent, and his patron seemed to be peacefully snoozing at his feet.

[break][break] He looked up when he noticed an audience.

[break][break] A pause.

[break][break] ". What do I owe the pleasure?"

[break]

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-skull"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]
SPECTRA: ASSESSMENT I

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Refraction
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 22:24:22 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Prism

Winter had crept in, even as deep beneath the ocean’s surface as they were. Despite himself, a shiver runs through Alba as he steps into Jayden’s office, his breath forming a lazy mist that hangs in the air.[break][break]

There’s not much preamble, something the scientist is somewhat grateful for. The cold he’s faced with is biting, almost hateful in his harshness. Another shiver, another puff of breath.[break][break]

“Admin Cross.” A simple greeting to match his superior, before he launches into the meat of his visit.[break][break]

“Do you remember the S.P.E.C.T.R.A. Trinity Trials? I wanted to ask about finishing my initiation. I thought you might be the best person to ask, seeing as you were one of the evaluators for my group.”

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Refraction
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 4:56:31 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

SPECTRA.

[break][break] There had been an uptick of Grunts asking him about it as of recent. Not that it was surprising — with everything that was going on in Hoenn, they needed their strongest soldiers more than ever.

[break][break] He gestured with a hand.

[break][break] "Take a seat."

[break][break] Jayden leaned back in his seat, hand curling around the armrest. He repressed a sigh, feeling the comfortable cushion of the chair press into his spine.

[break][break] "Tell me - what are your thoughts about avatars? Why the interest in the SPECTRA program?"

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

MILKY

[newclass=".dejavu"] --accent:#7c6678; --speech:#7c6678; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .top"] border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody"] padding:40px 80px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#ddd; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:15px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .textbody .avatarimg"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'!important;letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:39px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .postbody a"] font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass] [newclass=".dejavu .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
240 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
Refraction
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2024 16:50:55 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Prism

He sat down, like he was an extension of Jayden’s sweeping hand. The seat was cold to the touch, on the precipice of frosting over.[break][break]

“They’re interesting, don’t you think? The bond between an avatar and their patron is completely different to the bond between a trainer and their Pokémon. I’m sure you understand that much better than I do…” Alba’s eyes drifted towards the hateful cat, curled up and sleeping away as if it wasn’t a creature of incredible power.[break][break]

As if it hadn’t been the one to set off that dream…[break][break]

Blink. His eyes flickered back to the Admin, putting the rest aside.[break][break]

“I think it’s safe to call avatars one of the stronger forces at play in Hoenn. The more we know, the better we can use that force, or fight against it. I’d like to help pursue that knowledge, if you’ll have me.”

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Refraction
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 5:58:04 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dejavu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Completely different?" Jayden blinked, head tilted, almost as he was feigning ignorance. Or perhaps in his case, the ignorance was real. "Different how?"

[break][break] Despite what should have been true, pokemon had always been important to . It was what made him weaker than his brother, less suited to the cruelty of the craft. It was why had to teach him better.

[break][break] "That's a commendable ambition," he remarked. "Have you ever fought against an avatar before?"

[break][break] "Not in a simulation."

[break][break] Not in the trials.

[break][break] "I mean, somewhere real."

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

MILKY

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights