awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
long long time
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 2:31:08 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
[attr="class","summer"]It would be their first Palentine's together as a married couple.

Summer, being the fanciful person she was, politely demanded that she and Cade go out for a dinner and perhaps do some sightseeing together while they were out on the town. Just as they had in Sinnoh, Kalos, and Galar...

Oh, she yearned to go back to those days, away from Hoenn and its chaos.

Despite her request for dinner, she didn't reserve them a seat at a fancy five-star restaurant. Instead, she kept it casual for Cade's comfort in the end. She'd end up wearing some elegant dress either way, with the heels to match.

"Cade, is there anywhere around here you want to eat? What strikes your craving?" Summer asked him as they walked down the street, tilting her head up at him to meet his gaze.

[attr="class","summertag"] | sunset selfie
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.summer] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.summer b] color: #DE716D; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.summer i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.summer u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.summertag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights