[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

The surname 'CALCIFET' (meaning 'those purified by fire') is widely believed to have stemmed from the word 'CALCINATION': the first step in every worthwhile alchemical process of old. And, while his royal family had stretched the meaning of their surname to instead encompass a sense of Arceus-given superiority throughout the ages, Remiel had done the research in full.[break][break]

Before the crown, and before their storied history as dragon-slayers and noble knights, the CALCIFET family used to be part of a HERMETIC ORDER of alchemists, theosophists, and occultists.[break][break]

Their history with such an order echoed in plain sight even today— in their crest, their traditions, and even their clothing. It might even explain their natural affinity for Pokémon of 'magical' essences: particularly Ghost and Dragon-types.[break][break]

And yet, despite that, had never been able to piece EARL GREY back together.[break][break]

✦[break][break]

[break]

In the UNDERGROUND LABORATORY of the CALCIFET ESTATE, which had been taken under the custody of the LEAGUE since his defection, the shattered SINISTEA could be found within a glass box held up on a pedestal. It was little more than a pool of black ectoplasm with shards of faded porcelain sticking out of it like jagged icebergs.[break][break]

Despite that, Remiel never had the heart to proclaim his dear friend 'dead'. As far as he could tell, there was still a glimmer of life left in that ectoplasm. He simply didn't know how to resuscitate it.[break][break]

When the silent alarm for his laboratory sends him an alert, however, the royal isn't thinking about Earl Grey's shattered remains. For, on that same level, a large tank contains the preserved half-corpse of FATHER WINTER himself. Concerned that the LEAGUE had allowed TEAM ROCKET to slip in in the dead of night, the AVATAR does not hesitate to TELEPORT to his former home.[break][break]

Whatever the intruder is doing, she has a precious few minutes before the elevator dings open. From it, an EELEKTROSS comes shooting out at her like a missile with a CRUNCH at the ready.[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]MATERIA PRIMA ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
MATERIA PRIMA
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 3:24:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her touch is gentle as she disturbs the teacup's final resting place, showing little regard for the glass coffin it resides in.

"i see..."

black ectoplasm mixes with pieces of porcelain, but she can see the vision of what once was, of what will be again...

for earl grey has been haunting her dreams as of late. whether it's an aftermath of avatarship or a natural affinity to the occult by way of her beloved ghost types, she does not know, but her talents are needed here.

why else would she be beckoned? why else would she answer the yearning call?

she is careful, even as the elevator begins its descent to this lower level, to take her time. the alchemist and her spatial kintsugi cannot be rushed for it is an art, an archaic practice flowing through her hands.

and the dragon she has brought with her - pearlescent, larger than life, nearly glowing in its grandeur - snarls low as the elevator's doors open.

the eelektross does not get very far in its protective endeavors. she halts its progress with a simple barrier, produced with the flick of a hand and left to shimmer beneath laboratory lights. the eel's teeth gnash against the spatial barrier, but it holds firm all the same.

"be still."

her eyes have been sharpened against whetstone in the times since she has last graced this place with her presence. in her absence, she wonders if it has lost its light. there's a hollowness she can't place and she doubts its attributed to the half carcass preserved in the center of the room.

"i'll be done soon."

the pieces of earl grey are warmer in her hands than they had been before, but they are not whole yet. she still requires more time to weld them back together... time remiel might not allow her.

cut one's losses.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
MATERIA PRIMA
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 9:42:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

The first thing he senses is a powerful PRESSURE that has amassed itself on the basement floor. He's felt it before: in war. In other worlds. But its presence here seems illogical. How could something with such gravitas occupy a SPACE so small?[break][break]

The only thing that could have was floating in a tank there with half of itself missing.
[break]

Nevertheless, begins to assume the illogical. HOENN had long since begun to make a habit of it. And, despite FATHER WINTER's brutal death, the EX-ADMIN had to assume he'd come back to life somehow. Either that or the DRK TRIAD had finally come to collect his corpse.[break][break]

It is why he hardly even bothers to register the dark silhouette at the end of the laboratory. It is why he casts a LIGHTNING STILETTO the moment his Eelektross serves as the distraction. Its flash illuminates the dark chamber with an electrical shriek, but it doesn't even have a chance to embed itself into the wall before Remiel TELEPORTS in its place instantaneously.[break][break]

And, in the literal blink of an eye, the royal finds himself standing beside with a tanto blade at her throat. However, he doesn't keep it there for much longer as his hues of cobalt blue widen with realization. It falls to his side as he blinks.[break][break]

"Illeana? What are you—"
[break]

He abruptly stops upon noticing the shards of familiar porcelain cupped in her hands, dripping dark from between the crevices of her fingers.[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]MATERIA PRIMA ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
MATERIA PRIMA
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 18:34:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimalillie"]
[attr="class","top"]

the ghost of cool steel against her throat settles softly - a barely there touch on pale skin. it does not deter her.

[break][break]her hands hold firm, her touch still delicate on fragmented pieces of what once was.

[break][break]and her name echoes throughout the expanses of space in this darkened laboratory. it sounds like a prayer in some grandiose, archaic semblance. disbelief and confusion are marks of the unknown, of religion confounding the masses.

[break][break]there is a small comfort here, settled between the spaces of pink glowing fingers.

[break][break]"what was will be again."

[break][break]it sounds distracted - faint hollowness not quite speaking of detachment, but something different... as if she's too focused, too far gone to indulge in inquiry.

[break][break]"do you intend to stop me?"

[break][break]could he? would she allow it?

[break][break]the fractured porcelain slowly, painstakingly, begins to fit back together as she speaks. each piece is brought together at the seams with a ginger touch, welded and sealed with a single trail of her finger. the grout left behind glows pink, draconic and holy.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimalillie"]--accent:#E37474; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote img"]  margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie ."]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimalillie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights